Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

#10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) (723 Views)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) by Olabode09: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
A young girl has emerged the favourite and what seems to be the winner of the 10 years’ challenge as her touching story has gotten a lot of attention all across social media.

You can also read this: Kemi Olunloyo Reveals Real Reason Behind #10YearsChallenge (Shocking Details) https://dailyfamily.ng/kemi-olunloyo-reveals-real-reason-behind-10yearschallenge-shocking-details/

The young girl named Miracle was given birth to 10 years ago, In the year 2009 to be precise as a premature.

She was delivered at 6 months and had to spend 3 months in the incubator living on blood transfusion without breastfeeding from her mother.

Miracle indeed has a miraculous story to tell as she exceeded the expectations and predictions of medical practitioners on whether she would live or not.

Today, the sickly baby born ten years ago is very healthy and has turned out to become a big and beautiful 10-year-old girl who is now very healthy.

https://dailyfamily.ng/10yearschallenge-see-touching-story-of-young-winner-photos/

Re: #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) by Olabode09: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
God is Good

1 Like

Re: #10yearschallenge: See Touching Story Of Young Winner (photos) by solz007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olabode09:
God is Good

ALWAYS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

R Me / Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Lovely Feathery Gown (photos) / Sexy Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.