Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (79195 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by AngelicBeing: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kenekingisback:
What hand is between her chest in 2nd pix sef

Looks like a muscular anatomy

Abeg add graphics as i am out of here grin
lt is called a love machine to satisfy her,make her squirt and ogasm as well tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by CaptainGOOD: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:
Irritating thing.

kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Gelabuzz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Chineke�! Wetin be that lump for her shoulder down her booby side huh�? Oh oooooohhh, Uglicia with trailer tyre lips. Make person con help me unsee this oh....Uglicia don soil am.

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by highpriestess: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

kiss
Helloo dear wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by CaptainGOOD: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Helloo dear wink

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Ogaga87(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ladies of this generation....

Everything about them just get question mark..

Thank God for making me a man...

Repulsive personality spotted
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by bluefilm: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kenekingisback:
What hand is between her chest in 2nd pix sef

Looks like a muscular anatomy

Abeg add graphics as i am out of here grin

Search for the word dïldo on Google.

I bet you'll learn something you never knew before.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Damfostopper(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
anytime I come across her picture... it's always disgusting.... op always add graphic pls
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by XionTemmy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
What's that between her bress? Chai!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Wuraola01(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=77up post=74220166]Edakun egbami , what is that in her chest @2nd pic shocked shocked[/quot[sup][/sup]

Abi. grin grin

What's that
Trying to figure it out. Unable to sad cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by apatuku: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
stevenson007:
Whats that thing that looks like breast cancer
vibrator grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by dododawa1: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
To whom is concern,on (DRUG)
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Earthbound:
It is an insult to the said husband how she's flaunting the big brown Love Machine. A clear indication that he's incapable of satisfying her.

I stumbled on her via instablog and she seems to be a se.x vlogger/ therapist who has been married for almost 20yrs with kids.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by lukency(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oyinbo guys like black babes die, especially the ones wey sabi Hardcore.Wetin concern oyinbo with ugly so far she go give am the underground resources wella.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Wuraola01 post=74220878][/quote]

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Blacksavage: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin Omo see her lips... She go know how to suck dick... Werey.... Oloshi..!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by highpriestess: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Ah ah.
Wetin naa. cry cry

Merry Xmas. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Chukazu: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Looking like "Bilikisu" shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Elvis2kay: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
rented oyinbo man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by troublemakea(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
LastDance:
Osama biladen bombed the wrong people in USA.
This are the right people he should have bombed.

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74220178:
Lol, what a kissable lip!

5 people together are not enough to kiss those lips at once.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 77up(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=Wuraola01 post=74220878][/quote]and that yeye op cannot ad graphics undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by CaptainGOOD: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Ah ah.
Wetin naa. cry cry
Merry Xmas. smiley
Wishing the same dearie hope u had fun

I miiiiiissed you

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by highpriestess: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Wishing the same dearie hope u had fun

I miiiiiissed you
Awww!!
Missed you too hun.

Yeah, I did and You?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by LockDown69(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
shocked omo! She wowo Sha grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by CaptainGOOD: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Awww!!
Missed you too hun.

Yeah, I did and You?

Yes but I wish I had u around. cry

Nne kee ebe ino now?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

5 people together are not enough to kiss those lips at once.
Hahaha cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by highpriestess: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Yes but I wish I had u around. cry

Nne kee ebe ino now?
Far away from the east.

Not around.

Take care dear. kiss kiss smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Gkemz: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oyinbo people no get taste.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by CaptainGOOD: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Far away from the east.

Not around.
Take care dear. kiss kiss smiley

Are u in lag? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Emceesaka: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
See lips oooooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
bukatyne:

I stumbled on her via instablog and she seems to be a se.x vlogger/ therapist who has been married for almost 20yrs with kids.
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.