Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (79199 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
hmmmmm, the woman again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by lereinter(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oyinbo people like head too much
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Giorgioyungin: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
she fin...........ehhhhhhh, who slap me?? Mr Ade watch what u are saying.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by leonard002(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74220178:
Lol, what a kissable lip!
You say
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
This lips is what i call ELASTICITY OF DEMAND. Mouth slack like the city of jerubabel.. Both on the oda side is this lips give you head aaaahhhh even if you get epilepsy e go cure am
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by wowcatty: 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Just say you need one in your life. She is selling it, call her for help.
Earthbound:
It is an insult to the said husband how she's flaunting the big brown Love Machine. A clear indication that he's incapable of satisfying her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by kanubiafra: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
AzizG550:
Ugly in looks, ugly in character, ugly manners ......in short you are an epitome of ugliness.
no she is not ugly she just "hug lee"
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
wowcatty:
Just say you need one in your life. She is selling it, call her for help.
Are you on drugs?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by wowcatty: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
You are not only on drug but insane too.
Earthbound:

Are you on drugs?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 1Sharon(f): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Sunofgod:
Fugly for real.....anyway most oyibo Na sexual deviants'

The man looks like a confirmed paedo.

Chaii ..Imagine the caucasity
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Last355(m): 3:37am On Dec 28, 2018
I find her skits irritating and disgusting... she's a vomit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by babeosisi: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Is she yoruba?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by solasalako(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74220178:
Lol, what a kissable lip!
Tufiak.....japaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 2buffagain(m): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2018
The only idiot here is the weak white man who tolerates his wife flaunting a giant black Love Machine. I know his type.

He must be one of those cuckolds that helps his wife "cleanup" after she has been slutily used by a black man.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by p3kdudu(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by ifada123: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Earthbound:
It is an insult to the said husband how she's flaunting the big brown Love Machine. A clear indication that he's incapable of satisfying her.
Na sell she day sell am, na her business be that
You no know Ebonylips?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by ifada123: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2018
2buffagain:
The only idiot here is the weak white man who tolerates his wife flaunting a giant black Love Machine. I know his type.

He must be one of those cuckolds that helps his wife "cleanup" after she has been slutily used by a black man.
She is a sex therapist,
She sells doodles that pics was drawn from one of her advertisement,
You are supposed to know Ebonylips or you don't use instanblog9ja.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by 2buffagain(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
ifada123:

She is a sex therapist,
She sells doodles that pics was drawn from one of her advertisement,
You are supposed to know Ebonylips or you don't use instanblog9ja.

You must be the typical jobless Nigerian slowpoke.
I have more important things I am supposed to know about...not some instagram slut.

I suggest you re-orient your priorities.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by ifada123: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2018
2buffagain:

You must be the typical jobless Nigerian slowpoke.
I have more important things I am supposed to know about...not some instagram slut.

I suggest you re-orient your priorities.
I Am gainfully employed,
For your information, you lack education. And you lack information of things going on around you.

How on earth a Nigerian using the internet call instanblog9ja a slut page

Besides if all your relatives are slowpoke, that those not make everyone you come across a slowpoke,
It is not a name it is just unfortunate slowpoke are 99.9% of your family members if not 100%
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Wuraola01(f): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=DanDeeBoss post=74221157][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Wuraola01(f): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
77up:
and that yeye op cannot ad graphics undecided

Abi grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Kooldon(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2018
The size of her thick lips is giving you a clear picture of the size of her pussy. No wonder the love machine is huge.
When love is based on babalaowo and sex.
She ugly die
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kooldon:
The size of her thick lips is giving you a clear picture of the size of her pussy. No wonder the love machine is huge.
When love is based on babalaowo and sex.
She ugly die
I love the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.