Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos (13805 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is very serious. A young lady publicly embarrassed herself after reportedly getting drunk at a bar in Enugu state. 

The unnamed lady who joined other revelers for an event at the bar to celebrate the festive season - had a little too many and apparently got drunk before she began her public displays.

In a trending video posted online by multiple internet users, the lady can be seen stripping off her clothes and even went ahead to remove her underwear as she was hailed and also mocked by others at the bar.

The lady was eventually covered up after entertaining the visitors especially the men at the bar. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/lady-strips-off-after-getting-herself-drunk-at-a-bar-in-enugu-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
The lady is blameless, I blame the guy that took her out and failed to notice when she was on heat to be taken home for climbing!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by highpriestess: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
See them guys.
Stupid and mannerless humans.
No human sympathy, perverts.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by RoronoaZoro(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
Buhari must go

6 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by dingbang(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by ouzo1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:
See them guys.

Dem force her drink??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by highpriestess: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
ouzo1:

Dem force her drink??
And so, does that permit them to be frolicking and making fun of her situation, it's just like mocking a mad woman/man.
Please. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by beeblack: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
That is the result of free drink. Ojukokoro covetousness

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Phaniajav(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
y must u drink wen u can't control ursev in public? she's a disgrace to womanhood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:
See them guys.
What if the guys were also drunk? You can't blame anyone for her stupidity.For a woman to drink herself to this senseless state shows the kind of person she is.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
na person wife be diss oo

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by highpriestess: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omoluabi16:
What if the guys were also drunk? You can't blame anyone for her stupidity.For a woman to drink herself to this senseless state shows the kind of person she is.
Anybody, be it a man or woman that has lost control of their sense of reasoning up to the extent of drinking to stupor lacks self control.
But even at that, making mockery of such a person is bad for whatever reason(s) you may have.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by ouzo1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

And so, does that permit them to be frolicking and making fun of her situation, it's just like mocking a mad woman/man.
Please. undecided undecided

Sorry ma, u don win.... I no talk again.

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Anybody, be it a man or woman that has lost control of their sense of reasoning up to the extent of drinking to stupor lacks self control.
But even at that, making mockery of such a person is bad for whatever reason(s) you may have.
yeah it's bad.. A bit funny too. She choose not to roll with gentlemen.Let her face the shame.
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Gossiplover: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
I hail the 'lucky' guy that will take her home. If you know.

But where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Larryfest(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
What a man can do a woman can do it better....so what's the fuss here exactly
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by faithugo64(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
cry person daughter, future wife and mother

Say no to irresponsible drinking!
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by THUNDER4real(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
What a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
She should be commended
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
They Naturally do not have SENSE..
So don't blame her
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by lordraiden(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
After drinking heavily one night, i vomited everything remaining small to vomit my intestines, I woke up the next day with a very great head ache like sm1 was using Monday hammer in my head.... I asked my self, why will I use my money to buy problem for my self..since that day things changed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Many hornyyy girls in town undecided
But much more willing dick.s grin
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
I do not think alcohol is enough to make someone naked herself in this manner. People get drunk all the time and their friends cover them up and lead them home safely.

There is more to this story. I await the original version, just like the fast-food woman and her maid.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Arrant nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2018
lefulefu:
na person wife be diss oo
Bro, is that your @your dp?
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by nedubest(m): 12:58am On Dec 28, 2018
smh
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Omoluabi16:
yeah it's bad.. A bit funny too. She choose not to roll with gentlemen.Let her face the shame.
...She chose...
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by AHCB: 3:45am On Dec 28, 2018
The lady doesn't look drunk to me, probably she was offered money to get naked_ or something like that. We know most Nigerian girls do stupid_ things as long as money is involve.

Beside, I don't see how she getting naked_ cos she was drunk is strange, people have done far worse when they're drunk.
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Final Eliminations) Voting is ON!!! / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.