Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos (13868 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Strips Off, Shows Off Her Boobs Infront Of Boys After Getting High On Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Mankosi: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2018
OmG that's sweet....
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by NessaBoo(f): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Mankosi:
OmG that's sweet....

Huh? undecided

What exactly is sweet in this??

angry
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by femi4: 6:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Phaniajav:
y must u drink wen u can't control ursev in public? she's a disgrace to womanhood.
It can happen to you. You can lose control too
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Wow am movedgrin my wish right now

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
Buhari must go

Why are you calling bubu again?
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Mankosi: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huh? undecided

angry
everything is stew
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by taraashins123(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2018
really nonsense
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
pocohantas:
I do not think alcohol is enough to make someone naked herself in this manner. People get drunk all the time and their friends cover them up and lead them home safely. There is more to this story. I await the original version, just like the fast-food woman and her maid.

It is possible that alcohol can cause disinhibition, enough for one to remove her clothes as we see in the video. It all has to do with alcohol dehydrogenase, liver metabolism, threshold level, tolerance, mood, experience, stuff like that. My point is? It can happen.However it is also very possible that her drink may have been spiked with drug(s)/substances.

An issue here is how his and her “holy Gods” on here have condemned her to eternal damnation already. Someone who lost control, someone who was partying hard, someone who showed a moment of weakness/lapse of judgment and snap! She is horror personified. And a supposed better human being uploaded her video like that on social media. If it were not funny it would be tragic
The injunction, “do not judge” is the most conveniently lipsrsealed ignored Biblical quote. And it is a big one oo
SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by chuksanambra: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2018
When you give alcohol to a wawa animal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by kense88: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Huh? undecided

angry
I have noticed that a good number of guys in this forum, especially romance section regulars, are extremely sex starved. Do we have more men than women in this country ? Please you ladies should help out, is becoming very embarrassing.
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by kense88: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2018
Likely not alcohol. Is either a bet or she heard an unexpected positive news.
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
SmellySperm:
Wow am movedgrin my wish right now
I see a nakèd lady moaning to the D in high tempo. grin
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2018
merahki:

It is possible that alcohol can cause disinhibition, enough for one to remove her clothes as we see in the video. It all has to do with alcohol dehydrogenase, liver metabolism, threshold level, tolerance, mood, experience, stuff like that. My point is? It can happen.However it is also very possible that her drink may have been spiked with drug(s)/substances.

An issue here is how his and her “holy Gods” on here have condemned her to eternal damnation already. Someone who lost control, someone who was partying hard, someone who showed a moment of weakness/lapse of judgment and snap! She is horror personified. And a supposed better human being uploaded her video like that on social media. If it were not funny it would be tragic
The injunction, “do not judge” is the most conveniently lipsrsealed ignored Biblical quote. And it is a big one oo
SMH

The highlighted is what I am interested in.

Your closing statement is apt too. Ladies rarely sit at a bar of such nature and drink alone, definitely not in this festive period. She was with people; she didn't throw up like others do, she didn't start talking nonsense...

What she did is to remove clothe and her company watched her? This is not just alcohol.
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Bro, is that your @your dp?
yes na me cheesy
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Rextizzle:
I see a nakèd lady moaning to the D in high tempo. grin
Lols u are a pervert brogrin i hail thee

Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2018
lefulefu:
yes na me cheesy
Wow kiss kiss

You're handsome cool kiss. No homo though, before they start quoting me to say nonsense angry
Re: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Wow kiss kiss

You're handsome cool kiss. No homo though, before they start quoting me to say nonsense angry
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.