Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying (4641 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by mariodko190(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2018
If you found this two slay queen alone in the toilet like this, what will you do, please be sincere grin

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by lincsnuel: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2018
I will jump and pass grin
Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Ehh ehh I will open the other one on red leg wide, just to see wonderful things in Btw her legs . If you know you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Morbeta11(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Awof dey run belle... grin

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by chiedozie198100: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2018
u found them in the toilet.

but how did u get the first pic?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by sluk(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2018
I will just lock the toilet door, finger the two of them, wash my hands and quit the toilet fast.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2018
sluk:
I will just lock the toilet door, finger the two of them, wash my hands and quit the toilet fast.
Useless sex starved scum mtwwweeee

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Preetti(f): 3:05am On Dec 28, 2018
old picture

7 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2018
gejpmb:
MERRY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO NL. PLEASE I DON'T DO THIS BUT I HAVE NO OPTION. I CURRENTLY KNOW THAT I WILL BE INSULTED FOR THIS BUT IT'S BEST I SPEAK UP AND REACH OUT TO MY BELOVED PEOPLE HERE THAN I DIE IN SILENCE..
AM CURRENTLY IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA IN ONE OF THE TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS, UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE WEST (LAGOS) BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY AT ALL... I HAVE SEARCHED FOR JOBS TO DO BUT DUE TO THE FESTIVE SEASON NONE AT ALL. CURRENTLY IN MY HOSTEL, ENJOYED MY XMAS WITH GARRY WHICH FINISHED YESTERDAY MORNING. BEEN HUNGRY SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING... SOMEONE WITH A HEART OF GOLD SHOULD PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE.... GOD BLESS YOU
THANKS
ECOBANK
all Ur post here are begging since u registered here....

It's better for you to go and carry blocks cus no one will listen to You.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by EbukaHades10(m): 6:12am On Dec 28, 2018
What will I be doing in a female toilet in the first instance?

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't move around with condoms so I'd control my conji

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2018
Amakavula:
My friend receive sense, he just said his mind

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by CaptainMitch: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2018
You are beautiful cool
Amakavula:
Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by CaptainMitch: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2018
I will try to save their lives.
Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by KingsJohnson(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You are beautiful cool

Everybody is beautiful for u guys, smh

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by KingsJohnson(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You are beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by CaptainMitch: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2018
KingsJohnson:

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by faithugo64(f): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2018
cry just imagine what a reckless lifestyle reduced them to embarassed

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
yarimo:
Ehh ehh I will open the other one on red leg wide, just to see wonderful things in Btw her legs . If you know you cheesy grin

sluk:

Dont be a rapist angry
Re: Slay Queens Found In The Toilet After Partying by dreamwords: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2018
What I gotta do to em ain't shitt ma nigga grin

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Cartoon Of Zlatan Ibile After #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). / Help! My Sister Is Overbossing Her Husband / "How To Financially Survive On Campus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.