Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help... I'm Scared!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help... I'm Scared!! (2291 Views)

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Trendy247: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Your Dad must be a soldier or a Strong man to bought that land.

That shrine go don dey there for years and u think your Dad go just come from nowhere and send them away just like that with one Olive oil?

I swear some peeps like wahala. Lands too plenty for life than to dey buy land wey dem used part of it for shrine biko

Have you seen this movie :- Ti Oluwa Ni iLe by Baba Wande to get the idea of what u guys put unasef into

GoodLuck

The owner scattered it long b4 selling to my dad
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Marvel1206: 1:41am On Dec 30, 2018
Don't you worry op

Face your fears with prayers
God ll help
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2018
Vibesking:
I wish I lived in your house.
I'll camp outside and sleep at the very spot where the sound emanates from.
When you do this for three days, whatsoever makes the sound go dey fear you.

It will possess you. That your bravado needs spiritual enlightenment

OP, you will need long term deliverance for that place to be free. For now, wear blessed cross over your neck so that they don't posses u, also rob anointing oil daily
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Vibesking(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:

It will possess you. That your bravado needs spiritual enlightenment

OP, you will need long term deliverance for that place to be free. For now, wear blessed cross over your neck so that they don't posses u, also rob anointing oil daily

This one is obviously a white garment member.

Op, the only advice I'd give is for you not to give in to fear. What you don't fear can't harm you.

1 Like

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by kodded(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
lol, so funny how nairaland resident atheist will avoid this thread since they don't have any valid explanation for all this claims cheesy

mynd44 abeg come carry this thread to the promise land

2 Likes

Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Auladimeji1: 1:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Trendy247:

The owner scattered it long b4 selling to my dad
He scattered it physical, not spiritually.
Re: Help... I'm Scared!! by Auladimeji1: 1:06am On Dec 31, 2018
All those people that love buying land in the village/Bush/forest because its cheap.Find the history of that town you are trying to purchase. Cheap things are always dangerous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking About Divorce?: Read This / Man With 86 Wives Disappears / Professor Caught Pants-down With Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.