Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings (22118 Views)

Illustrations With Deep Meanings.... / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by naijaboiy: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol if you dream of car crash or seeing darkness better get down on your knees and call on what ever God you serve. gringrin
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ERCROSS(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lies
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by mrLj(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
owning a website has never been easy, from paying for hosting, buying domain name and designing the website. but fear not for with this website link below you will be able to create, design, and public your own website easily without paying anything and without have any programming or web designing knowledge.
click on the link below, register and create your website freely without any stress.
http://clickherenowl.iljmp.com/1/gubex
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by dinocy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
How about the one you eat fried rice and turkey in your dream and you only drank garri before sleeping ??
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Klington: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lemme see what our mountain of fire people will say about this....

Martin Luther King Jr how far

1 Share

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Francejaik(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish post. The worst ever since the history of nairaland.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Klington: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lemme see what our mountain of fire people will say about this....

Martin Luther King Jr how far
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Ovems(f): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
[/quote]
what about when you dream a lot about the past? especially in your primary or secondary school environment?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by damoceile: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
i usually have wet dreams, but when i checked google i learnt It's called noturnal eruption, but I'm still not convinced i need make person decipher am for me
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by jericco1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
what about dream that involves sex
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by kirkwood: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shiity post.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by marvin906(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungmayor02:
Sometimes in my dreams I can't seem to find my voice...what does this mean??

Your spiritual life is low

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
What of dream where you are on your roof, naked, eating hot yam without stew and with a goat bleating at you from below? Whats the meaning of that one please? Anybody?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by helinues: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
yungmayor02:
Sometimes in my dreams I can't seem to find my voice...what does this mean??

You are not confident enough. Like leading a group.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Orpe7(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
MGab25:
By Yugo's Hub Blog

It's no secrete that we all dream whenever we sleep, even though we sometimes tend to forget it just as we wake up. Nevertheless, some dreams have a lot of hidden meanings attached to it. Just imagine if the dream you had last night, contained the answer that you have been looking for? What if we could actually look at our dreams as a roadmap to our anxieties, hopes and fear?
[img]https://2.bp..com/-CeDGXyiYmr8/XCUUmKkw1zI/AAAAAAAABOw/xQd2TgoJF1Q0wLeCRDeP7xk8omCtclDxQCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams.png[/img]

Believe it, dreams are one of the most fascinating and mysterious parts of the human experience, and interpretation of dreams can give us a good indication of what may be currently happening in our subconscious mind!

The dreams explained in this post are going to cover some of the people reading this, so if you’ve been having a weird dream and you don’t know what it means, stick around and you’ll find the meaning here.

Here are the most common dreams and their meanings.

1. The Dream Where You’re Being Chased By Someone Or Something:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-6jHznmA1nc4/XCS1wwg0WWI/AAAAAAAABLY/9XKWmKitgqghR9GUIlUHtPLtAoqI3ktJwCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-The-chase.png[/img]
It indicates that you are avoiding issues in your life instead of addressing them. May be, your brain is trying to send you the message that you need to address the problem. OR That you’re just feeling
endangered or under pressure. You might need to look at what’s stressing you out most in life.

2. Falling From A Height
[img]https://2.bp..com/-50R-AxOsyxE/XCS3PU-OSUI/AAAAAAAABLk/rKLuP9tLgIY4xlTb8WINcwGN1zWo6tC1gCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-Falling.png[/img]
This seems to be the most common dream, It simply means that you are losing control of yourself and you have fear of failure OR It’s believed to be a sign that something in your life is spiraling out of control, whether that’s your job, your finances, your marriage or relationship. It also means that no matter how hard you’ve tried at something, you keep failing at it and you need to let it go.

3. Being naked

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8fmo-E0Tzd4/XCS5Lf1R0sI/AAAAAAAABL4/LTAV3mUsZ_UrYmIuT2gR2MssHSa4P4JmACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-naked.png[/img]
A dream of being naked (particularly before a group of peers) is a sign of insecurity, humiliation, shame or feelings of vulnerability. Some psychiatrists are of the view that dreaming of ourselves nude may be a message to become liberated, get a taste of true freedom and break out of the ties that keep us chained.

4. Dreams About Failing Your Exams
[img]https://3.bp..com/-NiV4Mvdyp8g/XCUBTpR1K7I/AAAAAAAABMU/RZ0v2obMntYF15NrOyRwsh_x2_VppjV3ACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-Failing%2Bexams.png[/img]
If you are a student then obviously these dreams are a part of the exams related anxiety. But, if you have graduated many - many years ago and still having the dream/nightmare of being back in college and worrying that you are going to fail in this particular exam. Then, usually, these types of dreams relate to your job. When you were in college, school was your main occupation, so dreams about failing out of school can usually be traced back to your fear that something bad is going to happen at work.

5. Seeing large water body
[img]https://3.bp..com/-euEFH_C_Jn8/XCUHDM8XY1I/AAAAAAAABMo/nWZSsDJXE64ugMmnFWGXQ2P8fL23ppdDACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Bwater%2Bbody.png[/img]
This can mean you’re over your head or in lots of financial trouble. It could also symbolise stress or the feeling of having LOTS of big responsibilities.

6. Dreams Where You Can't Run

[img]https://1.bp..com/-OJEmBTK81R4/XCUIam1NtNI/AAAAAAAABM0/2Kot1JuzEfUKDYM_4ookQfwN3jx5aqrmACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Brunning%2Bslow.png[/img]
The dreams where no matter how hard you try, you can’t run, your life depends on running, but somehow you are either running in slow motion, or it feels like you’re trying to run through an invisible barrier and failing ― is said to occur when you’re suffering from low self-esteem or a lack of self-confidence. You can also have them when you’re going through a current situation in which you feel powerless!

7. A Dream About the dead
[img]https://1.bp..com/-gQYpEXD__a4/XCULqBrlOvI/AAAAAAAABNQ/SEcGLyM4LN4ld7m00nZ-RhjqcOb51jbagCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-%2Bthe%2Bdead.png[/img]
To see or talk to the dead in your dream forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people. On the other hand it may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.
If you dream of a person who has died a long time ago, then it may suggest that a current situation or relationship in your life resembles the quality of that deceased person. It also means you’re scared of change. It can also mean you’re feeling vulnerable.

8. Meeting Someone Famous

[img]https://3.bp..com/-paQRl1vDPx8/XCUNRfPVJxI/AAAAAAAABNc/n-f2_oJwSDo9u3T4WArBkxOATFX5rjALACLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-famous%2Bpersonalities.png[/img]
This usually means you’re excited about them and like them as a person. This is often day residue as we see celebs on the TV during the day and therefore will dream about them often.

9. Dreams Of Car Crash

[img]https://2.bp..com/-c4YjI6pi8qg/XCUOBBuhZnI/AAAAAAAABNk/MKeNpw-q5I890OO3K4ypWEGa6S9XvVa7wCLcBGAs/s1600/Dreams-car%2BCrash.png[/img]
These kinds of dreams are common and usually mean you’re in a conflict with someone close to you and it needs resolving.

CONTINUE READING: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/12/your-dreams-and-its-hidden-psychological-meaning.html

When u dream you fly when the sun is out but cant when the sun is gone nko
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by notoriousbabe: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
OK o

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
peacenaija:
It's crystal clear that there are spiritual and psychological meanings to dream. That's why i laugh at people who says dreams are not real and they are based on what you are thinking before sleeping, Dream is far more than that, it's way to receive message and revelation. Know, Keep and understand your dreams
Dream is a product of your imaginations and sometimes random nonsense. During my 100l second semester, I was diagnosed with tb and I was having two mad exams the next day, with the tb I couldn't read anything for the exam, I remembered till day break all what I dreamt was based on the likely questions for the exams, what's the meaning to that.
Like 5-6 years ago, I dreamt my mum died, if I told her about that she will be scared and will even start thinking of visiting one Alfa or having me fast to revert that. 5years later she's still alive and healthy. What is the meaning of the dream.
Dream means nothing, nothing tangible but to those that believe some spiritual gangs are after them, it might mean something.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is nice.
But trust Africans to believe it is witches and wizards of the marine Kingdom that are worrying them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by BabaCommander: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
MadCow1:
I dreamt that as I walking past a bank, all their ATMs exploded and I was covered in money..

What does it mean please?

Do I need to be walking around with Ghana-Must-Go bag to pack money with in case the dream comes to pass.

grin grin
Please, when are you planning to start the great 'money trek'? I would like to join you.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Neddyogu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
MadCow1:
I dreamt that as I walking past a bank, all their ATMs exploded and I was covered in money..

Do I need to be walking around with Ghana-Must-Go bag to pack money with in case the dream comes to pass.

U need Lonart, Na Malaria dey do u so..
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Greatzeus(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yes some dreams are psychological, spawning from our daily experiences,but it doesn't end there,some are spiritual,a message from your human spirit or from God, while some are manipulations from the spirit realm by agents of darkness.
You will know if your dreams are psychological,they mostly do not make sense and are stupid most times. Dreams that are message from your spirit to guide you are often very clear especially if you are spiritually mature, dreams aimed at manipulating your life are often very scary,like been buried alive, getting shot, seeing corpses, falling,fire incidents etc

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ovems:

what about when you dream a lot about the past? especially in your primary or secondary school environment?

This one scares me, because i have this kind of dream almost every night where i see myself still in secondary school.
I noticed it started after i finished my NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by golddust6000(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bro all what you put up there are lies. 99.9 percent of our dreams are brain movement, the neurone in our brain and either developing or underdevelope. We have sleep REM one to four. The Highest REM’s of sleep is rem four which is called deep sleep, that is when the brain is developing. Like to say in children when there brain started forming sells in rem 4, you see them talking in the dream, smiling or making strange sound. Only one percent of our dreams are spiritual.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Herbephe1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=dinocy post=74244480]How about the one you eat fried rice and turkey in your dream and you only drank garri before sleeping ??[

it means your prayers have been answered,you dont need dinner again,just continue enjoying the rice and turkey
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Neddyogu(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
MadCow1:

U need Lonart, Na Malaria dey do u so.. grin
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by cescky(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
All these things are lies...dont be deceived..

Life is based on what you believe..

All things are according to your faith...if you habour bad thoughts bad follows you and vice versa
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Prime4Val(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Number 6.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Treasure17(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

This one scares me, because i have this kind of dream almost every night where i see myself still in secondary school.
I noticed it started after i finished my NYSC.
Not a good sign at all since you said almost every night.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Seandisputed(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Treasure17:

Not a good sign at all since you said almost every night.
That's what gets me scared

There was a time i prayed against it and it stopped, only for me to start having the same dream few weeks later.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Treasure17(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seandisputed:

That's what gets me scared

There was a time i prayed against it and it stopped, only for me to start having the same dream few weeks later.
For the little I know and have heard. It symbolises backwardness. You can confide in a trustworthy man of God to guide you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Okoye: Missing ESUT Final Year Student (photos) / UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink / Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.