Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,371 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings (22240 Views)

Illustrations With Deep Meanings.... / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / Bachelor's Degrees Abbreviations And Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ikorodureporta: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
If na so, winch go kill us finish
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Donald7610: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Yinmu interpretation
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by marvinsync(m): 2:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Danicomrade:
I saw davido in my dream want time pls wat does dat mean

And i have been nude in a dream but a friend na brought clothes 4 me 2 wear

guy ur in trouble ooh
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by sunny15: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=MyAmericandream post=74247826] Those dreams might be hindering you from moving forward, you just remain in one spot.

please what did you do differently?i don do deliverance tire,prayed like no mans business,asked men of God to pray for me,bought these Mfm books, i am really fed up of having these secondary school dreams.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=74256957][/quote] For how long have you been praying?
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2018
prezeus:
I dream that I get chased by cows,if I climb a tree the cow or cows would try to bring the tree down,if I climb a roof the cows also climb the roof.
your enemies don't want you to move forward.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=sunny15 post=74256957][/quote] maybe you should start using the word of God to address your situation.. do more of night vigils, because these forces operate when you sleep. Look for any means to destroy these demons, before they waste your destiny.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by MyAmericandream(f): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Danicomrade:
I saw davido in my dream want time pls wat does dat mean

And i have been nude in a dream but a friend na brought clothes 4 me 2 wear
seeing davido in your dream is a sign of breakthrough( it all depends on what davido was doing with you in the dream). Being naked in the dream is a very bad dream. It means shame, reproach, tampering of your glory.
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by sammysmiles(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2018
This one no bam for African setting @all.... Imagine something pursuing you in dream.... Those that are Christians,,,you know what that means.,
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by ashawopikin(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
What of the dream of straffing oshiomole's wife doggystyle
Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by sunny15: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
MyAmericandream:
maybe you should start using the word of God to address your situation.. do more of night vigils, because these forces operate when you sleep. Look for any means to destroy these demons, before they waste your destiny.

Thank you very much,will do this ,God bless!

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams And Their Hidden Psychological Meanings by Benwallt(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2018
yungmayor02:
Strange. But I doff my hat if true. My apology

Oga I don't drink angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates / Tension In UNIZIK As SUG President Queries VC On Alleged Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.