Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,183 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Abroad Boyfriend, Abroad Husband: Not All Ijgbs Are A Catch! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abroad Boyfriend, Abroad Husband: Not All Ijgbs Are A Catch! (392 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Nigerian Lady Who Never Had Sex For 25yrs While Waiting For Her Abroad Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abroad Boyfriend, Abroad Husband: Not All Ijgbs Are A Catch! by PriestessK(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
You see them around, accents rolling of their tongues effortlessly. Bomber jackets. Glistening skin. Smelling like a mix of abroad weather and privilege. They are the ones that oppress you at the mall with their mannerism, their bewildered looks at things we deem normal, the plastic bottle water carried around 24/7 and their ensemble looking like they just rolled out of Tumblr. Nigerian ladies and gentlemen please welcome the IJGBS!!!!! The IJGBS or the I just got back are the Nigerians who live in the abroad either for study or are residing there and are back in Nigeria for a short period of time often for Christmas.

Aside from the fact that you hate to love them because they just remind you that you are still stuck here unable to escape and your shoulder pad levels haven’t been unlocked yet. They also threaten your place in the life of your bae and boo. You see full blown lovers who just met 4 days back, ladies laughing as the guy coos away in innit, wanna, gonna.

Babe! Better stay woke. Stop seeing every IJGB man as a potential husband o, they are not immune to the scum virus o. Stop fantasizing about the good life the abroad holds because Barnabas who just returned last week is telling you he likes a woman like you. That you are special and all that bants. Yen yen yen. Ji! Masun!

Before you fall inside pot of deception and they swindle please note abroad get levels ooooooo. It is not our fault we swoon at the mention of abroad, it is totally normal but don’t get fazed by it. Majority of those guys who are rocking your world with innit and stories of ‘back in Shrewsbury’ ‘back in Philadelphia’ are returnees from 6th grade abroad. My dear both of you are in the same boat.

Now when I talk of abroad grades, here are the different grades of abroad.

First grade – Europe and America(UK, USA)
Second grade – Asia (China, India, Korea)
Third grade – Middle east (Turkey, Qatar, Lebanon)
Fourth grade – Africa that isn’t like Africa (Egypt, Morocco, Mauritius)
Fifth grade – Africa raised to power one (Ghana, South Africa)
Sixth grade – Africa (Cotonou, Togo, Cameroon)

Read that? Done dreaming of shopping in Walmart dressed in coats, thigh high boots? Good! Because devil and the elder brother of 419 are both inside some of those IJGBS. Most of them know ladies are ready to do anything to snag a IJGB so they play on that desperation, many of them have never seen snow. Some live inside apartments that you will be repulsed by, some of them are not all that, some are on scholarships and can’t afford the lifestyle they brag about.

I have seen some ladies on Twitter tweeting they are waiting for an abroad dude to get involved with far back in November and I was blown. I won’t berate anybody for wanting a lover based overseas but usually those men are scams. They put you through some shit because they know you are blinded by their abroad experience. They feed you all sorts of lies because they feel you can’t tell the difference between an airport terminal or runway. Francis who lives in Cotonou and sells okrika will claim abroad. He will speak innit gonna wanna with phony accents while showering you with dollars. He will deceive the women with tales of the good life outside the country, knock some up and go back smug with pride.
I have heard gists of how ladies get pounded to smithereens but had to endure every wicked thrust because ahhhhhh abroad! Yeeeeee Yankee! Ooooooooo Ottawa! Isssssssss snoooooowwww. Many have gone through sessions upon sessions of kpakpa kpukpukpukpu because of jand. What about the lamentations that follow? You hear stuff like ‘at least if I just collected money I would know I did ashewo and collected money for it.’ �����

Read the rest of the post here guys!!! http://kanzahsays.com/abroad-boyfriend-abroad-husband-not-ijgbs-catch/

(1) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Nairaland ........... / Only Broke Ladies Buy "Singlets And Shorts " For Their Partners-nigerian Doctor / Woman Charges Cheating Ex £100 For Him To Be Able To Talk To Her (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.