Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (56790 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by AllenSpencer: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
shachris02:
wink no be by crowd size.

grin grin grin

E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by harmonyglobal: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by madone: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry angrythis same people will attend pdp rally. When the time comes
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by ifeelgood: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Noblemarce: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Which of the reports will one believe? though the first one had a screen evidence from channels TV, what about this one?
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by BAMIDELE1063: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerians have wise up and realise the potential in PMB. A slow performer is better than a fast distroyer. PMB till 2023 No shaking

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Smile4daddy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
I pray pdp looters and their Zombies Supporters will not die before FeBuhari 16th the set time appointed for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by oluDharay(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Some people will not sleep tonight
People's of hate go wail tire tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Sabaru21(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish
e pain you

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Sabaru21(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish
e pain you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't give a fvck about APC or pdp, they all can go and suck themselves, ain't they the same idiots after all
Old win in new bottle,
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Slymonster(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
People are just there to collect their money..leave matter
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by dheilaw1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ipob idiots will start masturbating on this

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by topcin: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
This same picture was posted in 2015 when bullhari was campaigning na

Is Senator Godswill Akpabio with them in 2015.

Next level....................

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by emezuo17: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok oh, watching in 3d, Nigeria my Nigeria, any friend of mine that votes Buhari won't be my friend again, cos I can't rationalize the motive behind that, Atiku is not a saint but at least he is far more liberal and celebral than Buhari, waiting for the day we will have a qualitative pair, like osibanjo and obi as president and vice
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by andyanders: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Many people that came here only wanted to see if he is Buhari or Jubril and not that they came to vote. It is just a movie script.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by fasterwell(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Na so

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Rotimi47: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
O boy see croooowd ; shocked I'm not only watching on 3D , but also smiling in full HD. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by stevups(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
This same picture was posted in 2015 when bullhari was campaigning na
With Apabio in APC? I salute you sir!

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Samirana360(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
that looks like 2014 pics
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by OBTMOS(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish. This is a picture of football match by Super Eagles grin grin grin grin grin
and the fans took apc flag to the stadium.... Apc Don win b dat na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by farem: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
mmb:
Nigeria Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019
Osinbajo/El-Rufai come May 2023
El-Rufai/Akpabio come may 2031

Dino/Fani Kayode May 2039
Wike/Lamido jnr 2047

Lol �
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by ultiabaz36(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
If Biafra and cownu say Na lie, at least I see APC banner 4 wia mammoth of crowd dey..... APC 4 life

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by uthfaith(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anon scammers. You can't change my mind and my mind doesn't change shit . APC the riggers united
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by GExcess: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
I'm a core PDP but i was there, majority of us Akwa ibomites just went there to see d failed president behind d hardship we are facing ... #only God, God bless udom Emmanuel, God bless Akwa ibom state, God bless PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by notoriousbabe: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Film trick

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by emerged01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
APC and PDP propaganda no be here o grin
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Legendguy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nobody is talking about the jubril matter again

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by kolaaderin: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
EWOOOOOO. right at the heart of SE. BUBU pulling Crowd is a gift from GOD.

He is the most popular politician of our time, just give it to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by frbona: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
madone:
angry angrythis same people will attend pdp rally. When the time comes
my thoughts
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by zombieTRACKER: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryIX:
I thought they said the place was scanty......Naija sha

They had to force the people together because they were few....

The whole back was empty
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by AllenSpencer: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
mmb:
Nigeria Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019
Osinbajo/El-Rufai come May 2023
El-Rufai/Akpabio come may 2031

Insha Allah

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB brothers right now

Tell them again abeg

They will lose out for an average of 30years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.