Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (56787 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
GExcess:
I'm a core PDP but i was there, majority of us Akwa ibomites just went there to see d failed president behind d hardship we are facing ... #only God, God bless udom Emmanuel, God bless Akwa ibom state, God bless PDP

Only ONE GOD
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by gidos91(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
This same picture was posted in 2015 when bullhari was campaigning na

PDP idiots we recognize u by ur lies.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by demelza: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
kristisking:
4+0=4. So for me that also went there just to see the man that brought untold hardship to Nigerians; am also his supporter.Stop deceiving yourself
You actually went to something you are against?
Shows you are totally jobless.
You contributed to the numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by trexzee: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
He never used this stadium in 2015

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by DaRuud(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
mmb:
Nigeria Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019
Osinbajo/El-Rufai come May 2023
El-Rufai/Akpabio come may 2031

Insha Allah

Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB brothers right now

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Waspy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8397299_fbimg1546013442146_jpegb6becbafb8817a3dfc41f515d44b99f6

APC had to gather pple from all over the country just to fill half of the stadium.
How much did it cost to import Abokis from the NW?
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by RemiOAjayi: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
shachris02:
wink no be by crowd size.

Is by what Na so una go dey talk until PMB returns by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by vineyardfarms: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
higherpower:

When Akpabio was in pdp you said it was a witch hunt for him to be investigated. Maybe the investigation agencies heard your voice. As for the crowd, your PDP media says it was an empty stadium. So you people are confusing yourselves

l am neither apc or pdp, pls l would like to see it, beside l am entittle to my opinion.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by ultimateprof: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Babanla nonsense.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by vineyardfarms: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
higherpower:

When Akpabio was in pdp you said it was a witch hunt for him to be investigated. Maybe the investigation agencies heard your voice. As for the crowd, your PDP media says it was an empty stadium. So you people are confusing yourselves
MR AKPABIO SPOKES MAN, I NEED THE QUOTE? BESIDE I AM ENTITTLE TO MY OPINION.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by kareemkamil(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by hammerFC: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
ALL APC MEMBERS WERE GATHERED AT ONE END OF THE STADIUM.

THE OTHER END WAS ALMOST EMPTY.

SEE ALL THE EMPTY SEATS THE CAMERA MAN WAS HIDING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by farmerking: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish. This is a picture of football match by Super Eagles grin grin grin grin grin
No one kills a big grass cutter in the presence of his enemy. Ewu aturu mee
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by pjecly: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Goahead:
Crowds does not automatically translate to voting for the most useless president Nigeria has ever seen.

Akwa Ibom people are intelligent and won't fall for a dotard who didn't
sat for WASSCE[/f
ont][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

See who sit for wassce
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by farmerking: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
Mumu with Akpabio abi
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Charly68: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Honestly Akpabio is a big fish for APC ,they would uproot the governor if care is not taking

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Owodiong(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
why buhari de throw punch when greeting the masses
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Oduclemz: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
higherpower:
This was just part of the multitude that came to grace the occasion today in Uyo. Meanwhile, the crowd outside was double those inside. Akwa Ibom State has truly embraced APC, you can take that to the bank.

Oh Atiku don fail. Which kinda crowd

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
wow, the facilities will definitely be over stretched.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by EazyMoh(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
Lol! So Akpabio was campaigning for GEJ and Buhari the same time in 2015. cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Indispensable85(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is just one evidence to prove that a lot has changed since the 2015 elections. Them no born Apc well to pull this kind crowd in 2015 in this region whether hired or not.What this simply means is that the Apc is now stronger in this zone than it was in 2015.Buhari will surely get a handsome chunk of votes from the SS/SE this time around.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Godblesspmb: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
lowgeorge:
For real.... Are Nigerians not ashamed... A NEPOTISTIC illiterate representing everyone interests is nothing but a disaster.. This is what being a xtian has done to a rational mind.. Reductionist view of genuine humane endeavours, useless and conformed ideologies despite being shortchanged, acute mental retardation, if I'm wrong... We can all see what has become of a supposed senior pastor, a purported constitutional lawyer serving under an international law breaker, whose conscience have being seared with poverty syndrome....
continue wailing, it's your birth right

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by barristerzinny(f): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
higherpower:
This was just part of the multitude that came to grace the occasion today in Uyo. Meanwhile, the crowd outside was double those inside. Akwa Ibom State has truly embraced APC, you can take that to the bank.
liar liar, the place was scanty joor. I watched it live on channels, APC liar campaign manager.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by gtown: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
lowgeorge:
For real.... Are Nigerians not ashamed... A NEPOTISTIC illiterate representing everyone interests is nothing but a disaster.. This is what being a xtian has done to a rational mind.. Reductionist view of genuine humane endeavours, useless and conformed ideologies despite being shortchanged, acute mental retardation, if I'm wrong... We can all see what has become of a supposed senior pastor, a purported constitutional lawyer serving under an international law breaker, whose conscience have being seared with poverty syndrome....
It is like in spite your education you have failed to achieve meaningful life. I know many of your types with this kind pathetic situation, who are only surviving on drug abuse to subdue there daily frustration.
If you won't mind, I will recommend you to Lai Muhammed for appointment as one of our BMC crew; at least you can be guarantee 30k upward per month.
Or if so wish to join the thieves crew of the PDP, I can still connect you through a friend who is holding strategic position there. That one, you will be paid in dollars per post, especially that rubs the opponent corruption allegation.
You can mail me your details and choice through my nairaland account.
However, speaking grammar will not stop Buhari winning the election.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by mybestlove(m): 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hahahaha, I was life in Uyo, I don't know where these pictures of full stadium came from.

APC and lies
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2018
barristerzinny:
liar liar, the place was scanty joor. I watched it live on channels, APC liar campaign manager.
I can do anything for you to be happy and stay alive including agreeing with you so far you stay away from suicide thoughts
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Kingkamal:

Hahahahaahah ee pain you.... you go soon faint my. Bloder grin wink cheesy grin

Haha haha haha haha haha � � � � � have you seen the time you are making me laugh so loud Happy new year in advance

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by juniior(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2018
mmb:
Nigeria Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019
Osinbajo/El-Rufai come May 2023
El-Rufai/Akpabio come may 2031

Insha Allah

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB brothers right now
wot of yur fada
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 29, 2018
gtown:

It is like in spite your education you have failed to achieve meaningful life. I know many of your types with this kind pathetic situation, who are only surviving on drug abuse to subdue there daily frustration.
If you won't mind, I will recommend you to Lai Muhammed for appointment as one of our BMC crew; at least you can be guarantee 30k upward per month.
Or if so wish to join the thieves crew of the PDP, I can still connect you through a friend who is holding strategic position there. That one, you will be paid in dollars per post, especially that rubs the opponent corruption allegation.
You can mail me your details and choice through my nairaland account.
However, speaking grammar will not stop Buhari winning the election.
I am very sure.... Your life is worthless without the 30k naira you are being paid... You've never had it better all through your life till u discovered this political bark dog job of yours.... Not every1 online is driven by a hungry man instinct like you... Unlike you... I intend to see a difference in the political stratosphere in this mistake of a country...
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by bender79: 4:50am On Dec 29, 2018
4+4#next level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.