Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (56788 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Goahead:
Crowds does not automatically translate to voting for the most useless president Nigeria has ever seen.

Akwa Ibom people are intelligent and won't fall for a dotard who didn't sat for WASSCE.

Hahahaha
Didn't sat!

Your own don pass illiteracy, na mental problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sirheny007:
Unless there's a football game showing later,
Cant believe zombies are this much.

grin grin

Denial is the first stage of grief.

My only advice for PDP is to hire good lawyers. 2019 is already a done deal, PDP can only go to court and deceive their supporters that they have hope.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
[s]
naunasabi:
Most people are there to visit the stadium take pictures and hope to catch a glimpse of bubu not because they were interested in voting for or against APC.
[/s]

Why didn't they catch a glimpse via TV?

Keep making dumb excuses. When APC wins Akwa Ibom, you'll cry that it is rigging.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by BabaO2: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryIX:
I thought they said the place was scanty......Naija sha
You no read say Na lie?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Seetto: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish. This is a picture of football match by Super Eagles grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Nairaland will never stop amazing me.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Show us the whole angle

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by ntrukpum(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
lies

1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by farem: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
andyandersppost=74246771:
Many people that came here only wanted to see if he is Buhari or Jubril and not that they came to vote. It is just a movie script.

Chai!, cifia pains.
Narration has changed from scanty crowd to bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
emezuo17:
Ok oh, watching in 3d, Nigeria my Nigeria, any friend of mine that votes Buhari won't be my friend again, cos I can't rationalize the motive behind that, Atiku is not a saint but at least he is far more liberal and celebral than Buhari, waiting for the day we will have a qualitative pair, like osibanjo and obi as president and vice

Nwanne, that's why Igbos don't go far in politics. Too emotional instead of being rational.

So,because your friend wants to vote APC, you want to make him your enemy?

Mention a single thing PDP has done for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

[s]
andyanders:
Many people that came here only wanted to see if he is Buhari or Jubril and not that they came to vote. It is just a movie script.
[/s]

No, it is Shuku Obuko Eponmalu that came to Akwa Ibom today. Wawa clown.

My alobam nigger said it's movie script. grin

Igbos are in disarray

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by kikake: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
mmb:
Nigeria Sai Buhari/Osinbanjo 2019
Osinbajo/El-Rufai come May 2023
El-Rufai/Akpabio come may 2031

Insha Allah

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB brothers right now

Before that 2031; you shall have no more crude oil, and you must have declared your Arewa Islamic Republic which you started when you adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes and invented Boko Haram and Herdsmen to fight for.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
GExcess:
I'm a core PDP but i was there, majority of us Akwa ibomites just went there to see d failed president behind d hardship we are facing ... #only God, God bless udom Emmanuel, God bless Akwa ibom state, God bless PDP

Lol
See them
Shout Atikulate on Nairaland, support Buhari offline

That's how you two-faced betrayers wrecked Eleka and Adeleke.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Bizibi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hehehehehe, try harder.....
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Kingspin(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who know go know. . If Buhari won in Uyo be rest assured Atiku will sweep Katsina
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
simple mathematics PDP n IPOBists nor sabi,

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIII

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by HolyTitus(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Op, Those people you saw there only trooped out en-masse to see if truly he's truly still alive just as his goons had claimed or he's cloned just as kanu had claimed. What do i know sef
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nwachineke1980: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Massive crowd outside but they could not fill the stadium grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Afamed: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
This same picture was posted in 2015 when bullhari was campaigning na
Lying liar.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
madridguy:
OTHER THREAD CLAIMED SCANTY AND THIS IS A GOOD COUNTER TO THE THREAD. ANYHOW, 4+4= 8

THIS IS FAR BETTER THAN USING TOWN HALL LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE kiss

Just allow them have something to smile at this Xmas at least before their pending failure at the polls

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
bobbybrains:
Rubbish. This is a picture of football match by Super Eagles grin grin grin grin grin
gringrin werey boy, blame it on the alcohol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwachineke1980:
Massive crowd outside but they could not fill the stadium grin grin grin
Self deception to think there was one space that wasn't filled

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by AllenSpencer: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
naunasabi:
Most people are there to visit the stadium take pictures and hope to catch a glimpse of bubu not because they were interested in voting for or against APC.

Tell us another story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Emmzy201(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
stevups:

With Apabio in APC? I salute you sir!
Them photoshop am for there

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well the last time I checked 4+4=8grin

#sai baba carry gogrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryIX:
They are living in self denial
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Eammy: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
higherpower:
This was just part of the multitude that came to grace the occasion today in Uyo. Meanwhile, the crowd outside was double those inside. Akwa Ibom State has truly embraced APC, you can take that to the bank.

This is one part of the stadium. Please show us the whole stadium.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by LWFashion(f): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rotimi47:
O boy see croooowd ; shocked I'm not only watching on 3D , but also smiling in full HD. grin
Trouble maker wink
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by rilikalid(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
HenryIX:
that is the hand work of Atikulated miscreants. I watched it live on NTA. The scanty place there was the back of the stage and any one that sit there can only see the the back view of the speakers. I guess that was why people didn't sit at that side. the overall crowd was indeed massively amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by higherpower: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Wait o

Be like this same rally get different views

Horizontal and vertical

Believe what you like but Akwa is now APC

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by frankmoney(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
shachris02:
wink no be by crowd size.
but if it's atiku u will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Jellyberry(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sirheny007:
Unless there's a football game showing later,
Cant believe zombies are this much.

grin grin
..Gee.am soo chocked too.am in uyo live.no match at all.people bring this man down online bt reality they love and support him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.