Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (56789 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Konki: 4:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Deathstroke00:
Our people from the other part has embraced Buhari, the eagle, the lion. This great man will be our president come 2019

Buhari till 2023

Your moniker says it all.

Death stroke is here!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Boyooosa(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2018
higherpower:

Power isn't given. Power is taken. How well are they to take power?
So u v not heard of anyone of them eyeing that position? OK, let me hint u;
1, moghalu kingsley
2, oby ezekwesili and more.
You can research on them if u want to be fair.
MW, power is not what we require at this stage of our nation, we need good sense of leadership and we give that through our sensitized mindset and not them taking it again.
They've bn taking it and here has bn d result, u n I know the remaining story...
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by Blinkyzarmani: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2018
More like we fail to scrutinize stuff..
These pictures are just angular views of same section of the stadium.
I watched it yesterday and wow, one section was packed full and the other not full.
Re: Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) by barristerzinny(f): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
higherpower:

I can do anything for you to be happy and stay alive including agreeing with you so far you stay away from suicide thoughts
back to sender for suicidal thoughts, get away you. Mtcheww onye mmuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.