Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (70221 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Trippledee(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
African men don't cheat.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SmellingAnus(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
smellinganus
Inukwa dnt u use toilet roll at all,

i may pity him after explanation mr anus
Lol... Everyone has a SmellingAnus especially after defecation grin

So you may pity him but you are encouraging another woman to deal with her husband undecided
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Jaynom029(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
Am Confused
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Kelly2713(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Am still thinking of how girls do behave with guys at the first instance, later they will be saying my man

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by frozen70(f): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Donald95:
Good. Unlike the fool that was fighting another man because he took his wife to concert. As if his wife was kidnapped or forced at gun point by him.

When you see your partner cheating on you, beat her up and send her to her parents for more drilling. If you see you see your husband cheating, if you are the bread winner of the family, do as this woman did but if you ain't,Go to God and pray. If you don't like what I just posted, suck balls

This is the same issue in naija man made culture that is causing problems

So men can't go to God for prayers
Only women should do that.

Am glad that it wasn't documented that men should cheat on their wives both in the bible and Nigeria constitution

Na naija men take their hand formulate tradition that favours men and permits men to bleep out

Men said they can't be eating egusi soup alone that's why they have to go out and eat Ogbono soup from different pots of soup

Women have also learnt to add ogbono to their egusi soup while cooking it for greater taste

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Seandisputed(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2018
frozen70:

When you see your partner cheating on you, beat her up and send her to her parents for more drilling. If you see you see your husband cheating, Go to God and pray for solution. If you don't like what I just posted, suck balls [/b]

This is the same issue in naija man made culture that is causing problems

So men can't go to God for prayers
Only women should do that.

Am glad that it wasn't documented that men should cheat on their wives both in the bible and Nigeria constitution

Na naija men take their hand formulate tradition that favours men and permits men to bleep out

Men said they can't be eating egusi soup alone that's why they have to go out and eat Ogbono soup from different pots of soup

Women have also learnt to add ogbono to their egusi soup while cooking it for greater taste

Sister calm down, wa wa alright last last
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2018
amaniro:
Dick has been putting men in trouble since 1367.

it's since 1213
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by koolaid87: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2018
All our Alpha males are being emasculated each and everyday

Sad
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by martineverest(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
bloggers and lies
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by geesilver(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
see your comment, after you claim in your profile you are FEMALE grin. Scammers everywhere undecided
you don burst am ...... fake people everywhere. with fake balls
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Mpanyi: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2018
DumaEmpire:
The Man Fckedup big time... Seems like He is controlled by his wife that's why she got the ordersity to do that shiiit.. If any gal tries to pull my d for whatever reason in such manner omo the marriage or relationship don end there sharp sharp... Nigerian men don't take Rubbish
.The truth is an Igbo woman can do it to het husband if she catches him
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by zicocards(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
That thing en!

Anyway check my signature if you want to get into the mobile phone importation business from the USA
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by daroz(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
Are u male or female?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by wink2015(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2018
helobabe:

A woman has publicly shamed her husband by dragging him by his penis after catching him cheating another woman.

The furious wife unleashed her wrath on the two after they failed to give answers to her inquiry, lodging an attack on the girlfriend Carol Matanga, before turning to her husband who was already trembling with fear.

Carol, tried to calm the storm by telling the woman that she was not cognizant that the man was married but got a bashing for ‘being stupid.”

“How can you see a grown up man like this and think he is single? You are lying as you can even see he is clean to show that someone is taking care of him. You are a Prostitute and I will teach you a lesson.” said the wife slapping Carol on the face.

Her husband’s efforts to restrain her were not fruitful and was also slapped before his wife pulled his man_hood.

“You have been lying claiming that you are now impotent, but you are busy with your girlfriend. You are even failing to support your five children because of this woman. Today I will teach you a lesson,” she said.

When the woman turned to her husband, Caro attempted to flee the scene.

The embarrassed man tried to follow suit after he saw people busy taking pictures and videos of the drama, he got inside Chronicle building, but unfortunately, the security guard chased them out.

The lovebirds were then saved by a man driving a South African registered vehicle who offered them transport and they drove away.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/wife-drags-husband-by-his-penis-after-catching-him-cheating

DELIVERING HER OWN KIND OF JUSTICE.

Men are naughty cheat.

But not all men.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by notoriousbabe: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Fighting over what she alone cannot chop finish

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by DumaEmpire(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
abeg shut up joor.na so them go dey spit fire
angryWhere this village tout come from
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Bestchisom(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
U be transgender?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by DumaEmpire(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Mpanyi:

.The truth is an Igbo woman can do it to het husband if she catches him
Thats if she's the one controlling her husband or feeding him....If not she would be more interested in beating the sidechick black n blue than her Husband at that moment

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by uthfaith(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Joystick turn gear... He is in severe pain grin >: angry grin grin
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Ejusni:

Since when do females have balls
Only on Nairaland ooo
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Emceesaka: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..

You are deceiving your village people not me. You don't need to lie to your village people about being male or female, they already have your records of sex in their cupboard. Thank for your blatant lie
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Legendguy(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2018
yarimo:
see your comment, after you claim in your profile you are FEMALE grin. Scammers everywhere undecided

Na true o
I saw female
See casting
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by cmikel: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..

And you are here pretending to be a female abi?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2018
DumaEmpire:
angryWhere this village tout come from
noise maker go and wash plate tongue

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by DumaEmpire(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
noise maker go and wash plate tongue

E pain am grin
Lol you sound like a Teenage clown tryna be funny.. Congrats am laffing At yr stupidy grin
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ensamy(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Only in South Africa, in Naija men have Thier right to cheat and matter goes no where , if the woman tries this she will be sent packing. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
e no concern me.
Na for married pple.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SAMBARRY: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2018
DumaEmpire:
Lol you sound like a Teenage clown tryna be funny.. Congrats am laffing At yr stupidy grin
so daddy just bought you new phone that's why it is sharking you to be abusing your elders abi? grin

Odun,ofeke grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by KaptainAfrika: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Manhood grabbing.

At least, the legal "co-owner" is grabbing it.

What of my Uncle, a thick Aunty came from his wife's village for recruitment exercise.

Uncle was on a regular, lowkey trying to smash.

One day, people were hearing "the blood of Jesus", and went in to investigate - thick Aunty was holding Uncle's manhood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.