Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (70217 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Heavance(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
You are a female, and you were dragged by your balls?

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Thanks18(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Donald95:

Just like today, I visited a brothel. When it was time, I told her to give me doggy but she told me she doesn't. Because of Her lack of interest to fuc.k, my d.ick refuse to stand. Las las after I got up, we started to fuk. I was trying my best but she was busy repeating a recorded tape of Superdent tooth powder advertisement from a nearby shop. That's when I look at her face and I saw a granny older than my mum. Fuk! I stood up immediately angrily gave her 500 naira and left with anger.

I don't know what we should do our dic.k to prevent all these.

Dominique any advice for me

Sex outside wedlock is a great abomination and it shows you don't have sense. Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ or you end up in hell

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ddjay: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
But your profile shows female and you get balls abi na ovaries u dey talk about.dat one dangerous pass..u report am to police,abi u like other girls will wait till 20/30 years after before coming out with sexual asualts tins
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ddjay: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
Yes o...disgrace d fool,sister pls n pls crush d 2 eggs

Hahaaaaaaaaha! cheesy
Den u will end marrying him and discover that he has only egg shell and no yoke.what goes around comes around madam
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ravensckar(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
One by one, dem don dey confess. Shebi you've forgotten that you're using a female moniker abi? Continue! wink
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by fortune1968: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

DON'T be shocked to hear that the MARRIED MAN has not slept in his apartment for Months now, possibly owing to his NAGGING WIFE...
The ATTITUDE of most ladies these days chase their husbands out.
Some rarely spend quality time with their spouses.
Most WORSHIP their pastors and fail to reciprocate such at home.
Some wash Signposts of buildings elsewhere, but fail to do simple home chores...
Some are so unkempt that when you politely inform them, they prepare peppersoup with ur meat.
I won't blame the man yet until I download the full gist.
Really I don't understand the problems with women especially Nigerian ladies .They are the real cause of their own marital problems yet ,they complain all over the country about men !
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by LWFashion(f): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Leoswaggs:
are u seeing the bum bum of the side chick? why d guy no go cheat na?!?

you mean you could see that from here..?
Damn!
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by kapelvej: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
amaniro:
Dick has been putting men in trouble since 1367.
stop lying , it has been since 1366
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by 6tuz2468(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Valfrankie:
Game over, GAME OVER!!!
. It is not yet over until it is finally over, the issue is that we guys atimes dnt find confort at all because of some nagging wives but that is not an execuse to cheat on ur wife with abt 5 kids alrdy for you. Some side chicks are more better than some house wives. May God help us all.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2018
ddjay:

Den u will end marrying him and discover that he has only egg shell and no yoke.what goes around comes around madam
hahaaaaaaaaha...dey ar both above 45 going by d photo ,so dey av given birth 2 dia fill nw d eggs wl be useless 2 him
Eggs isnt it 4 giving birth?
Plss o
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by leonard002(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2018
South Africa....

Nothing to say
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Everyone has a SmellingAnus especially after defecation grin

So you may pity him but you are encouraging another woman to deal with her husband undecided
hahahaha...i dnt av smelling anus pls

4 d advice thing dats wat we do ,many has try 2 break my home so we break theirs lol
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2018
oloworulz:
wicked u
good of u cheesy
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
oshaosha2014:
Those two eggs made you a woman.

egg in my womb made u 2 YES

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Donald95(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
frozen70:

This is the same issue in naija man made culture that is causing problems

So men can't go to God for prayers
Only women should do that.

Am glad that it wasn't documented that men should cheat on their wives both in the bible and Nigeria constitution

Na naija men take their hand formulate tradition that favours men and permits men to bleep out

Men said they can't be eating egusi soup alone that's why they have to go out and eat Ogbono soup from different pots of soup

Women have also learnt to add ogbono to their egusi soup while cooking it for greater taste

Get ready to stay in your mother's house forever
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
I don't understand this Nairaland again. Do females have balls?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by HallaDaTruth: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Donald95:

Just like today, I visited a brothel. When it was time, I told her to give me doggy but she told me she doesn't. Because of Her lack of interest to fuc.k, my d.ick refuse to stand. Las las after I got up, we started to fuk. I was trying my best but she was busy repeating a recorded tape of Superdent tooth powder advertisement from a nearby shop. That's when I look at her face and I saw a granny older than my mum. Fuk! I stood up immediately angrily gave her 500 naira and left with anger.

Probably, she won't make heaven
you need buddha
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by HallaDaTruth: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

DON'T be shocked to hear that the MARRIED MAN has not slept in his apartment for Months now, possibly owing to his NAGGING WIFE...
The ATTITUDE of most ladies these days chase their husbands out.
Some rarely spend quality time with their spouses.
Most WORSHIP their pastors and fail to reciprocate such at home.
Some wash Signposts of buildings elsewhere, but fail to do simple home chores...
Some are so unkempt that when you politely inform them, they prepare peppersoup with ur meat.
I won't blame the man yet until I download the full gist.
my brother you just said the truth. If you visit household of God church in oregun pastored by Okotie, you will see many women who love him more than they love their husbands. He even dates most of the single young ladies who will never show interest in the young men in church but gives him all their attention. Go there one Sunday and see things for yourself. Ladies nag in private but are loyal in public
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by oshaosha2014(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
You were deflowered by those eggs - made you a woman.

Westaslave2:
egg in my womb made u 2 YES
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ogbu80(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mehnn...dragging ones joystick is the worst thing that can happen to a man, very painful cry cry
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
oshaosha2014:
You were deflowered by those eggs - made you a woman.

You win ok
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Am not a fan of infidelity but the woman 4 kuku beat d girl gan so dat she'd neva in her life plan to cheat. Nevermind if na guy catch him wife in d act, wetin him wan catch? Bobi?or what?grin
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Kenfil(f): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
frozen70:
Na them go tire

This is the same issue in naija, man made culture that is causing problems

So men can't go to God for prayers
Only women should do that.

Am glad that it wasn't documented that men should cheat on their wives both in the bible and Nigeria constitution

Na naija men take their hand formulate tradition that favours men and permits men to bleep out

Men said they can't be eating egusi soup alone that's why they have to go out and eat Ogbono soup from different pots of soup

Women have also learnt to add ogbono to their egusi soup while cooking it for greater taste

My dear, African women have learnt to mix their soups now everyone dey para. No make una relax for jesus and begin pray smh
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SmellingAnus(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
hahahaha...i dnt av smelling anus pls

4 d advice thing dats wat we do ,many has try 2 break my home so we break theirs lol
hahahaha taaa.. when you shit your yansh dey smell undecided

Lol... @ breaking theirs...
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kenfil:

My dear, African women have learnt to mix their soups now everyone dey para. No make una relax for jesus and begin pray smh

Lol
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by imagrg(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Na wao!
Well, I earn free btc daily by simply using the new IOS/Android browser making wave on the internet.
See my signature for link please if interested and thank me later....

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
amaniro:
Dick has been putting men in trouble since 1367.
Bros, you funny o.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by oshaosha2014(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
The eggs win.

Westaslave2:
You win ok
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by chijioke17(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..

Do females now have balls?
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
oshaosha2014:
The eggs win.

team eggs won dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.