Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (70238 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
Amadioha.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by BruncleZuma: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Earlystar698(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
person can not Bleep in peace again
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SmellingAnus(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
Yes o...disgraces d fool
you would have done the same thing if it were you sad
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Auxtin85(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2018
That car number plate is for Kenya not SA. Oga blogger
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by ednut1(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

I can never forget the day i was dragged by the balls like this by my ex over mere unsubstantiated suspicions borne majorly out of sheer insecurity.

Na God save me sha..
are u a transgendered ni

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:

DON'T be shocked to hear that the MARRIED MAN has not slept in his apartment for Months now, possibly owing to his NAGGING WIFE...
The ATTITUDE of most ladies these days chase their husbands out.
Some rarely spend quality time with their spouses.
Most WORSHIP their pastors and fail to reciprocate such at home.
Some wash Signposts of buildings elsewhere, but fail to do simple home chores...
Some are so unkempt that when you politely inform them, they prepare peppersoup with ur meat.
I won't blame the man yet until I download the full gist.
as in we ar terrible n naggers...

We av men who nag more dan women eg my husband
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you would have done the same thing if it were you sad
smellinganus
Inukwa dnt u use toilet roll at all,

i may pity him after explanation mr anus

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by denjjy(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018
if a woman should hold or drag my dick like that, I swear I go punish her, she no go taste it for the next 3years.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Judybash93(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Abortions:
Amnon can testify. 1928BC

Cave men can testify to this. That's before recorded history sef
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Computergloba: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2018
tongue

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Judybash93(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2018
Randy100:
Weak ass man. If I cheat and get caught I will walk out with dignity. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to her fathers house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote
author=teekaybells post=74252091]hmmm...

Na God save me sha..[/quote]do women av balls ?
Ar u a female or male mr man?

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by lunacol(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Grab them by the balls cool shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by SAMBARRY: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
DumaEmpire:
The Man Fckedup big time... Seems like He is controlled by his wife that's why she got the ordersity to do that shiiit.. If any gal tries to pull my d for whatever reason in such manner omo the marriage or relationship don end there sharp sharp... Nigerian men don't take Rubbish
abeg shut up joor.na so them go dey spit fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Westaslave2(f): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
do women av balls? Mr man

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by criuze(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Feminist will say bravo
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by symbianDON(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
are you bi-sexual? Your profile says you are female
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by oloworulz(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Westaslave2:
Yes o...disgrace d fool,sister pls n pls crush d 2 eggs

Hahaaaaaaaaha! cheesy
wicked u

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2018
See as the man come loyal tongue
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by sayisayi(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Even from the grainy pic, I can see he don catch better spec!
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by surveyProf(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Ejusni:

Since when do females have balls

Perhaps he forgot to switch handle cheesy
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
A WOMAN THAT KNOWS ME WELL WON'T TRY THIS.
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Djauro: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
teekaybells:
hmmm...

Na God save me sha..
And you're supposed to be female o
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Mr man, run away before she crush your balls... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Isoni(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2018
This is my entry for Cozaglobal #staroftheday challenge. Please like, comment and share. Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br9h6fXFDtB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lssuqhkdv41w
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Resener12(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

Look at this pussy Nigga
Forming alpha male here
Issokay
Lol you’re pained he’s forming alpha male

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Total package 2m(400k deposit).

100% guarantee
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by oshaosha2014(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
Those two eggs made you a woman.

Westaslave2:
Yes o...disgrace d fool,sister pls n pls crush d 2 eggs

Hahaaaaaaaaha! cheesy
Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Na them go tire

This is the same issue in naija, man made culture that is causing problems

So men can't go to God for prayers
Only women should do that.

Am glad that it wasn't documented that men should cheat on their wives both in the bible and Nigeria constitution

Na naija men take their hand formulate tradition that favours men and permits men to bleep out

Men said they can't be eating egusi soup alone that's why they have to go out and eat Ogbono soup from different pots of soup

Women have also learnt to add ogbono to their egusi soup while cooking it for greater taste

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa by Stargurl20(f): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2018
lol....so fuvny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.