Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It (706 Views)

Allow Our Boy Friends To 'chop Us' When They Visit — Female Prisoners Beg Govt / I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Raltrending(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
This Story got sent to a Relationship Platform on Instagram, and She Wrote:

"I am an addicted to this platform and I have been following for 2 years now.
I have 3 boys friends and I met them here, I will start by apologizing to them all because they might read this message and know I am the one .

I dated all 3 of them and met all 3 of them in the comment box because I comment a lot, I met them differently not at once because I was taking my chances , because I was not sure so I dated 3 of them just to be safe .

Fortunately for me the 3 of them got so serious and all are wanting to marry me same time .
Only one has proposed with a ring but the remaining 2 just said it verbally but they are serious. I manage to play 3 of them with 3 different phones and 3 Diffetent numbers so they never clashed .

Now the confusing now is this .
I am pregnant and I don’t know who owns it because I have been sleeping with 3 of them without protection, to worsen it, I don’t give space , I sleep with this one today and still rush to the next person house in the evening , they all live in Lagos . I feel so stupid .

I remember jumping bike from main land to island just to meet up dick appointment. Ral I am messed up and need advise.

I think I will have to abort it and let all 3 of them go because I have told too many lies .
Maybe I will start commenting again to see if I will see my husband this time, and I swear on my life no more games .
I really need words of encouragement."

Update Via: http://instagram.com/relationship_and_life
Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Rextizzle(m): 8:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Lol lies

Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2019
Issokay.....we all have sinned.

But ur own strong shaa..

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2019
It is well
Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Lilymax(f): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2019
Fake stories. undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Godswillu(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Haba sister but you do not have any boyfriend na

why the lie
why why

AS YOU LIE NA WETIN YOU GAIN
Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
Lol lies

Whosoever owns that picture, tell her to stop masturbating. Masturbation has finished her.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My 3 Boy Friends, I Dont Know Who Owns It by Rextizzle(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Elderlucifer:

Whosoever owns that picture, tell her to stop masturbating. Masturbation has finished her.
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reveals What Was Going To Through His Mind While He Was Proposing / How Possible Is This Dream Between ME And My Ex / How To Become Good With Girls, Women. Both The Pros And Amateurs; Enter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.