Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? (726 Views)

What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by bbyby01: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
It is a norm for guys to give a silly excuse for break up. We always feel the real reason will hurt her. Like a guy will quit a lady because she is too short. But she didn't just shrink , she has been short all the while and you only noticed after you have had your fill of her. One particular excuse I always used was age because I usually dated girls older than me. The last girl I broke up with was very selfish. I didn't like that. I gave her one excuse and broke up.
So guys, we will love to hear the real thing. What was the real reason you broke up and what excuse did you give?
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by FreshBoss007: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
too much drama

only she was a mix of telemundo and keeping up with the Kardashiams

1 Like

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Melvict: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
she lied about her age sha
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by yrex01(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
She's d greatest liar I even seen in my life. Lie Mohammed dey learn work for where my ex dey !!

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gave her knife,
told her,
"stab this nigga 10cm deep"
She stabbed him 10.3cm deep

imagine! angry
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
She was desperate for marriage

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Lightangel65: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
She was a woman, lol, kidding.
Or I just like to see women in pain and despair,

1 Like

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Davash222(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Which of them The last one or the one before Or the first one
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by ellapius(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
He was jobless and hopeless yet wanting to be treated like a God

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by internationalman(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2019
when she demanded for election gift.. can u imagine

1 Like

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Blazing8(m): 3:18am On Feb 09, 2019
ellapius:
you should have treated him like a god na, that would have encouraged him. grin
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Martinez39(m): 3:51am On Feb 09, 2019
ellapius:
What?! Chances are that he didn't respect you or was grateful. Why does he want to be treated like a god? Why the pride?
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by BafanaBafana: 4:00am On Feb 09, 2019
She was the me me me type. She sees anything new or anything she likes with me, she wants to go with it. Even things she doesn't need. My father had a mistress like that and we hated her.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by BafanaBafana: 4:02am On Feb 09, 2019
ellapius:
And then a guy with a hope came around
Re: What Was The Real Reason You Broke Up With Her? by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 09, 2019
the mumu woke up one day and told me she promised God not to fück me no more, that she wants to stay celibate until marriage. Meaning I'm supposed to show commitment to her in the long term. If I can't trust you to be responsible for my immediate sexual needs, in what world do you feel you're deserving of me entrusting my entire future and that of my unborn kid(s) to you, huh.

I told da goose she can keep her püss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Continue Raining Curse On My Ex-husband Living Abroad / 14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have / Which Of These Statements Will Make You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.