Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him (23062 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Cutefergieee: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by anonymuz(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2018
jumper524:
wakanda ediots do we have in this world sef?
the one when pain me pass na say na 2year old girl
2ndly na him daughter..
mhen watin dey worry dis pipu sef..
I'm I'm my early 20s but to follow 17 year old girl dey make me shame sef..
my brother I tire.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Must be Afonja as usual.

Tufiakwa!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by charlsecy(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2018
@derok0974x
How does one get the data?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by traihit: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the pedophiles are increasing NP thanks to the culture of silence and hypocrisy

Or

Maybe one baba has told him for him to be wealthy he has to rape his 2year old daughter

But seriously, my head is spinning trying to imagine what would draw a father to his 2year old. Many people need to be healed.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Naijatask:
Why cry cry cry cry
this is the reason why

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Princedapace(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2018
How do people rape 2 year old baby? How? Their V is too tight.. How do u av erection looking at a 2 year old baby sad

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Ayobami7(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2018
Na wa o
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2018
traihit:

But seriously, my head is spinning trying to imagine what would draw a father to his 2year old. Many people need to be healed.
you know in Nigeria we assume those who are mad are the ones walking half Naked with torn dirty clothes,but there are a lot of mad men in our society who act normal and pretend to be OK but they really are not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
I'm not surprised. Shebi its in this same Nigeria where all of us are that a grown shameless man was saying in order for a 5year old girl not to arouse him sexually she shouldn't wear bum shorts

Pedophiles pretend like decent men too

The supporters of that thread will be nowhere to be found. They should come tell us what this girl was wearing...

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by AmazingELixir: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
shocked

Diswan weak me defilement of a minor and incest....person papa just make up him mind to bleep em under aged pikin na wao.

The Nigerian girl child is truly in trouble now that the assault is rooted right in her supposed place of safety and comfort.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

The supporters of that thread will be nowhere to be found. They should come tell us what this girl was wearing...
exactly. All of a sudden they have suddenly gone numb.meanwhile when it was that TV presenter talking about how she cannot allow her husband to bath her daughter, all of them were vomiting up and down like people that want to die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by traihit: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you know in Nigeria we assume those who are mad are the ones walking half Naked with torn dirty clothes,but there are a lot of mad men in our society who act normal and pretend to be OK but they really are not

Hmmm... This is really serious.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by lormama: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
We should not believe everything we hear on the pages of the news. I know this family very well, Peter can never do such thing to his daughter

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by obinnaoduduwa: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
I wonder how people reason,you guys dont think before you talk.the wonan saw a white thing in her private parts abd she started asking the girl before she said is her father right ,there was a penetration and there there was no blood and is not painful to the the girl,i doubt that .think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by dominique(f): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm so glad the wife exposed him. Most "wise" stupid wives would have succumbed to pressure from in-laws and covered for the sick bastard.

lormama:
We should not believe everything we hear on the pages of the news. I know this family very well, Peter can never do such thing to his daughter

So the two year old was lying? The only person you can 100% vouch for is yourself

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by jerflakes(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2018
post=74256106:
He should spend a very very long time in jail and have no opportunity to see the child ever again.

Like how you ran away from BBQ business, and have no opportunity to make money again from it

Failed businessman

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
dominique:
I'm so glad the wife exposed him. Most "wise" stupid wives would have succumbed to pressure from in-laws and covered for the sick bastard.

So the two year old was lying? The only person you can 100% vouch for is yourself
you see the mother bath the baby,rub am cream,comb her hair,wear her pants,pack her shit,clean her anus when she shit,yet you still have erection for her? Obviously he is not ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
lormama:
you know him very well.na you born am?

When he go school you dey there? You follow am stay for house.Mr man you better vouch for yourself.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Highzyk: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
When we condemn alcohol in totality, some would say where did God condemn it.
I tell you, there no. ,.rapist either of adults or babies who haven't had their brains touched with alcohol.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by akigbemaru: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
helobabe:

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/court-remands-father-for-allegedly-defiling-2-year-old-daughter

It should not be pending legal advice but a pending DNA evidence. The Nigerian legal system is stupid!

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by zicoraads: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
exactly. All of a sudden they have suddenly gone numb.meanwhile when it was that TV presenter talking about how she cannot allow her husband to bath her daughter, all of them were vomiting up and down like people that want to die
I just knew someone was going to use this as a justification for the TV presenter's outburst. This is no justification for that. There is no justification for publicly saying what she said.

I cannot understand why you lot never saw that what she did was just to tarnish her husband's image. You think other neighbors or the like won't be wary of the man coming close to their daughters? What she did was out her husband as a potential peadophile. If her husband wants to defile his female child, he will do so, whether he has bathing access to her or not.

A peadophile doesn't need to bath a female child before defiling them. What we need is a culture of severe punishment for offenders. And early education for our little babies. Not banning our men from bathing their daughters.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Gleefreak125(m): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Thank God this woman spoke out.
I once had an encounter with a patient sometime ago with her two year old daughter. It was a case of rape and from the disposition of the woman I could tell, the act was committed by a very close relative. Either the father or uncle.
It was a long story kinda and I felt so bad for her. I did a thread about it on twitter so parents could be careful at all times. It's a wicked and crazy world we live in.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2018
All these stories are they real Ahh its like i'm having fever oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Resener12(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

She’s wearing bum short

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Contact me asap
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by messi042: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2018
fake news

i want to live a fake life
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by blunt(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2018
cool
I am not perplexed how everyone is vilifying this young man without any medical report from a general hospital, FMC or judgement from a court of competent jurisdiction and we have all condemned him which is a falacy of generalization because we assume that its true in most cases.
We have read about kids who grow up to confess that they were forced by their mum to testify against their dad, uncles, neighbor etc just to get at the person.
Do we know how man people that were sentence to life imprisonment in the US wrongly before DNA came to be.
I hope he ruts in jail if found guilty but its better for ten guilty men to escape justice temporarily than for one innocent man to suffer wrongly.

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by karimusa: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Buhari massive rally

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Ah ah too bad na Yoruba men are evil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Police Recover Fake Currencies In Uncompleted Building, Arrest 5 (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Jigawa State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.