Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him (23066 Views)

52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Wife Exposes Husband Who Looted Shoes During Katsina Market Inferno / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
zicoraads:

I just knew someone was going to use this as a justification for the TV presenter's outburst. This is no justification for that. There is no justification for publicly saying what she said.

I cannot understand why you lot never saw that what she did was just to tarnish her husband's image. You think other neighbors or the like won't be wary of the man coming close to their daughters? What she did was out her husband as a potential peadophile. If her husband wants to defile his female child, he will do so, whether he has bathing access to her or not.

A peadophile doesn't need to bath a female child before defiling them. What we need is a culture of severe punishment for offenders. And early education for our little babies. Not banning our men from bathing their daughters.
abeg let me hear word...they say a wife knows the husband better than anyone. Na she dey follow am dey sleep dey wake up and na she know wetin she dey see with am wey any oyher person no dey see so she knows his innate tendencies hence her statement which everyone now blew out of proportion
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by roeb1987(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2018
end time father!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by zicoraads: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
abeg let me hear word...they say a wife knows the husband better than anyone. Na she dey follow am dey sleep dey wake up and na she know wetin she dey see with am wey any oyher person no dey see so she knows his innate tendencies hence her statement which everyone now blew out of proportion
Stop shouting. This is the internet... I can't hear you.

That said, no one blew anything out of proportion. His innate tendencies being a paedophile, right?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Skmoda360(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2018
post=74256106:
He should spend a very very long time in jail and have no opportunity to see the child ever again.
I suspects rituals...... That man is toxic to that child coming forward....
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by hanslem(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
As the wife, don't expose him. Just cook his favorite dish and send the idiot back to his creator.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by frozen70(f): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2018
What a shame on the man

Let me see the beast that will come out and blame the woman for exposing the man

Idiot man without conscience
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Mursz: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Like seriously? Come on! ......
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Hotzone(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Untamed wildlife
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by notoriousbabe: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2018
This ibo people self

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MissJoy29(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Like wtf!? That man is sick cos no sane father would try such.

This is why ladies ask for God fearing men.
Are the ladies too God-Fearing? In relationships, one shouldn't ask for what one can't give. So we should try to be what we want & maybe, just maybe, it will come to us.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by nickxtra(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
post=74256106:
He should spend a very very long time in jail and have no opportunity to see the child ever again.
I agree with. He is a threat to the vulnerable girl child. Feminists, over to you.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2018
If its true, then I applaud the woman. She must be a feminist.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MissJoy29(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2018
AmazingELixir:
shocked

Diswan weak me defilement of a minor and incest....person papa just make up him mind to bleep em under aged pikin na wao.

The Nigerian girl child is truly in trouble now that the assault is rooted right in her supposed place of safety and comfort.
That's the scary part.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm beginning to see this thing from different perspective.
It might be connected with ritual.

There was a time we hear of cases where people kill their mothers for ritual money. You know they will be told to do the impossible like kill your mum( most men love their mum more than wives), sleep with your daughter or mad woman etc.

And the government don't have rigid rules for people who do these cause they are part of it too.

What a dark country.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by SAMBARRY: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
zicoraads:

Stop shouting. This is the internet... I can't hear you.

That said, no one blew anything out of proportion. His innate tendencies being a PEDOPHILe, right?
GBAM
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Kingpee2(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Na wah o, so there's a difference?! What class do slay queens belong to?
Most slay queens are categorized as olosho,that’s why some men can’t afford them ..

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by pocohantas(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
exactly. All of a sudden they have suddenly gone numb.meanwhile when it was that TV presenter talking about how she cannot allow her husband to bath her daughter, all of them were vomiting up and down like people that want to die

Haba, the statement from that TV presenter was insensitive to her husband. We all have fathers and we won't want them to be profiled as pedophiles in such manner (by our mothers). This man would defile any child, be it his child or not. Whether he bathes her or not. All he needs is opportunity.

I am more concerned about the SANE people who agreed that a child can be sexy thereby arousing a grown man.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Haric(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
frozen70:
What a shame on the man

Let me see the beast that will come out and blame the woman for exposing the man

Idiot man without conscience
No be yoruba man
na so dem dey do, Smh
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Kingpee2(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2018
thesicilian:

Na wah o, so there's a difference?! What class do slay queens belong to?
Most slay queeens are the bigger version of oloshos ,that’s why most men can’t afford them ..

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Donvick45(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
jumper524:
wakanda ediots do we have in this world sef?
the one when pain me pass na say na 2year old girl
2ndly na him daughter..
mhen watin dey worry dis pipu sef..
I'm I'm my early 20s but to follow 17 year old girl dey make me shame sef..
i swear to God am also in my early twenties
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Ziggylady(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2018
Nairaland degenerate and psychotic males will blame the mum for dressing the two-yearold in an 'indecent manner', and 'exposing her' skin undecided...

Taiwo you did well,God bless you and please divorce the bastardd sharply kiss
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
MissJoy29:
Are the ladies too God-Fearing? In relationships, one shouldn't ask for what one can't give. So we should try to be what we want & maybe, just maybe, it will come to us.
I beg to disagree with u but I won't argue. Thanks
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by MissJoy29(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I beg to disagree with u but I won't argue. Thanks
It's not argument per se. Let's call it enlightenment. So please, enlighten me with your differing opinion.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by ogbu80(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
2 year old....ahn ahn cry cry
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Tizu(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
I suspect some fetish attachments to these acts of pedophilia.
The man should be castrated.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by mechanics(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
Married man for that matter.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos. Wife Exposes Him by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Church In Malawi Over Rape Accusation (Graphic Photo) / Oyo Resident Kills Mother For Refusing To Give Him Food / Anifowose Adesina Joseph Declared Missing In Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.