Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (42140 Views)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by DONADAMS(m): 11:35am On Dec 29, 2018
chai..beautiful girl..what happened to her? R.I.P
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by sparta231(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2018
Deathstroke00:
RIP, she was a very nice lady, her cousin bro was my classmate, may jannatul firdaus be her eternal place of rest
we don hear
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by WaffenSS(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
tsephanyah:
Ok so dumb personal thought why did people decide to call it emotional baggage instead of calling it a griefcase? R.I.P

Glad you said dumb

Still funny tho
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by rollywise(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
I reject evil news today in Jesus name. Haba!!!
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Deathstroke00(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
DMerciful:
What killed her?

A brief illness, she died around 6-7 o'clock yesterday evening
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Ijaycool(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:

Which village people ?
We all gonna die someday and nothing can change it .

Someday does not have to be a day after our wedding
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ijaycool:

Someday does not have to be a day after our wedding
Says who?
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by frozen70(f): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Which kind wahala be this

May God console her family and her husband

Death, denial of joy.
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Timoleon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
elmedico2023:
At a point in life,
You will be the next to die... Yes! You.
yes you!
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Haruspicy96(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
innalilllahi wa inna illahi rajiun. They plan, you plan, i plan, we plan, but Allah is d best of all planners. Man has no power over life and death. it was her time to meet her supreme creator. its now left for us to think wen our death will come and wen it comes, wat shall it find us doing? May we be among d faithful and may aljannatul firdaus be her final abode. ameen
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by madgoat(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
Deathstroke00:
RIP, she was a very nice lady, her cousin bro was my classmate, may jannatul firdaus be her eternal place of rest

Liar....mumu
Re: Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi by Ayobami7(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮德英

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.