Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (61701 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
blah blah blah, you attract what you are, from the name Matete you are obviously enshrined with G boys or slay kings and queens so enjoy yourself, matete ni, matchet ko

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Buharisef(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ehya!!
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by noble71(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
What if Matete falls in love with her later on? What if they become a thing? How will he handle this? I don't trust friends
Niggas don't fall in love with confirmed Olosho, He can only bleep her and go.

15 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by bettercreature(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Mitchewww:
Can't believe the story though..

It could be real! Lot of ''proxy fucck'' going on out there

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by nnadychuks(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
noble71:
you trust which babe? Make we bet? Trust no babe bro. They ain't loyal.
that is what you believe my friend, and that is what works for you... you'll never find a loyal girl unless u believe they are loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Lucifer66(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
I want this kind of friend In my life.
Allow us to fire the babe down
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Aswear jus d sight of a solid benz can make a lady cum....
Not just Benz, you guys overrate Benz. A very clean luxury car is a sight to behold.

Benz is not as costly as you guys make it seem.

Lexus SUV are cuter than Benz SUV. Even Lexus cars too. Nigerians just like to follow bandwagon, Benz is cool but not cooler than many other lovely cars you underrate, my opinion cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
jrusky:

If you know our present day ladue wella and you are yet to marry you might ends up never marry again.

With much respect to the few I mean very few reasonable ones among them I must tell you our ladies are the worst in term of flirting in the world. As Nigeria is poverty headquarter same way Nigeria is the headquarter of most flirty women in human history.

Put gorilla inside G Wagon our babes will sleep with the animal in as far the gorilla own the machine. They can sleep with anything sleepable even for 200 naira recharge card. very annoying.
Chisos shockedshockedshocked.....Just wish to be among the lucky ones who will get a "reasonable" lady
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by rame18(f): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
blackgold2018:
No dear.. it happens regularly.

I find it hard to believe it happened, no sane human can act like that.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Resener12(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
that is what you believe my friend, and that is what works for you... you'll never find a loyal girl unless u believe they are loyal
Lol how can you be so sure. Try and use WhatsApp web and you will be shocked at some things

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Canada awaits you

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Seandisputed(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
This story sweet my belle scatter
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Lol @ Benz.
Must it be a Benz?
Not Lexus or Acura, why Benz? grin
Don't mind Nigerians and their bandwagon mentality.

They just make it seem like Benz is the ultimate of cars when it is not.

Ladies don't usually love Benz cars in reality because they aren't always that cute and flashy when compared to Japanese cars like: Lexus, Honda, or even Toyota.

Benze cars and their SUVs usually have this rugged, ugly look that only men appreciate

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
He has a Benz ND so bloody what?

I'm sure she did not even taste one naira before sleeping with him.

If she had something doing now will these boys use her to play like this?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biscuits:
blah blah blah, you attract what you are, from the name Matete you are obviously enshrined with G boys or slay kings and queens so enjoy yourself, matete ni, matchet ko

they are coming for u

with that your mouth that is sharp like razor grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

they are coming for u

with that your mouth that is sharp like razor grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by djon78(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:

Ladies don't usually love Benz cars in reality because they aren't always that cute and flashy when compared to Japanese cars like: Lexus, Honda, or even Toyota.

Benze cars and their SUVs usually have this rugged, ugly look that only men appreciate

I wonder how many car you have driven

Mercedes Benz is still the king. Engine quality and speed. Another car I have driven that is close is Range Rover.

All those Japanese no reach those V8 engine, car that can go 300miles in 5 seconds!!!!!

Although my comment has nothing to do with this crapy story. I don't deal with such low lifes

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by anyicash(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Make Matete and him guy no come get wahala later..say Matete fvch his girl friend
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by femtex007(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
She can't fall for benz cos she works too
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.
don't tame a woman bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by PotatoSalad(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biscuits:
Does the story make you feel uncomfortable?
Have you been in the same shoe before? Don't be shy. Tell us grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
rame18:
This story is cooked.
No it’s not undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
akinbode1:
Some will blame buhari now.....

grin marvin906 this dude just stole your post meme

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Mursz: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Matete! You just got to appreciate that brother for coming to the aid and rescue of a fellow brother.

Chase paper leave them crazy hoe’s. Girls be not worth it mahn!

Good job matete! Hahahahahahhahab

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Mursz: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biscuits:

True that too....
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:

I wouldn't say Benz is the ultimate as I love to judge cars individually, taking various factors into consideration, not just the brand. But then, you have to respect their engineering.

That said, it is not like ladies do not like Benz, they do not know Benz. The average Nigerian lady isn't a car freak or knowledgeable about cars, she just goes with whatever is reigning. Don't be surprised that she will rank a Venza over a latest GLK. Once upon a time, it was Camry 2.2 for them, then EOD. Most Naija guys shouting Benz are driving 1992 Hondas, they just like the name. They have never driven one, never been driven in one...Know nothing about one...etc.

Only car enthusiasts appreciate cars, not men.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Does the story make you feel uncomfortable?
Have you been in the same shoe before? Don't be shy. Tell us grin

be asking me jamb ?s, with you poo-tato head dia angry

tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by ibkayee(f): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
Auxtin85:
Africa babes fit Bleep monkey because of car, I tried enticing an Indian babe with my car in 2015 that even made her hate me more.
Indians are racist that's why

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by deafeyez: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
As she don sleep for the benz now, wetin she gain??
.Her gain na Benz dik.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by olawale780: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
She can't fall for benz cos she works too
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.
even the working girls. The one way wan buy Brazilian heir but her salary no reach will fall for this.
The best thing is to be okay with whatever u have, working or not working.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by PotatoSalad(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Biscuits:

be asking me jamb ?s, with you poo-tato head dia angry

tongue
The best potato you've ever had baby cool
What type of biscuits are you? Nasco or Cabin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by rame18(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
4601CE:

No it’s not undecided

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.