Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (61698 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / From Wheelbarrow Pusher To Benz Owner: Luke's Grass To Grace Owlette App Story / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by olawale780: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
All woman like skrill
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by deafeyez: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
What if Matete falls in love with her later on? What if they become a thing? How will he handle this? I don't trust friends

That is to say they were the real partners.

Guy just acted as a third party for them to meet.

It will hurt the first owner sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by RomeoX(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chai! See fvck up ,what more can I say other than to laugh like Santa Claus hoe ! hoe ! hoe ! grin grin
Na so, we dey the season .

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Auxtin85(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
charliboy654:

Indians are racist that's why

Yet they accommodate Africans much more than some Africa countries
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by WizAkzy: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
ibkayee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy Forgive him
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
WizAkzy:
cheesy cheesy Forgive him
Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by MissJoy29(f): 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
What if Matete falls in love with her later on? What if they become a thing? How will he handle this? I don't trust friends
The Matete will have to be stupid & utterly brainless to fall in love with someone who could do that to his friend.

7 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by MissJoy29(f): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
djon78:

I wonder how many car you have driven

Mercedes Benz is still the king. Engine quality and speed. Another car I have driven that is close is Range Rover.

All those Japanese no reach those V8 engine, car that can go 300miles in 5 seconds!!!!!

Although my comment has nothing to do with this crapy story. I don't deal with such low lifes

My first car was Honda Baby boy; 2000, then Camry big daddy, to Honda End of Discussion, then Camry Muscle; 2008, and then discussion continue then Kia, and then Toyota.

But family wise, my family members have drove the most latest of Benz cars right from 1996 - date, from Flat boot to Vboot to S class, 500 cell, to ML 400, to 4matic to G50, G55, and also slk, and c class and I have driven some of them like its mine, and I can tell you yes Benz is strong but not fuel efficient.

Maintenance cost is also high for Benz.

No doubt Benz is a luxury car brand but when it comes to SUV, I prefer Land Cruiser not Prado, Lexus LX model not the RS series.

A senior brother owns Benz G55, Toyota Landcruiser, Land Rover LR4 and a Ford, but among all of them that I have driven for some time, Land cruiser is the most reliable, the sweetest to drive.

Benz is usually strong on the ground, and any wrong petrol refill at a wrong filling station can cost you fortune unlike Toyota.

And mind you, Land cruiser and Lexus SUV are almost same price with Benz, so why all the unnecessary hype like its that costly when its not.

I understand choices, but Nigerians love to follow the crowd without asking why, everybody just screaming Benz Benz, haba kilode angry angry

why did I attached the pictures To backup my initial claim that Japanese cars have more flashy/luxury look than Benze cars and SUVs, so if not for the hype online, most Nigerian ladies won't give a flying Bleep about Benz wink

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I wouldn't say Benz is the ultimate as I love to judge cars individually, taking various factors into consideration, not just the brand. But then, you just have to respect their engineering.

That said, it is not like ladies do not like Benz, they do not know Benz. The average Nigerian lady isn't a car freak or knowledgeable about cars, she just goes with whatever is reigning. Don't be surprised that she will rank a Venza over a latest GLK. Once upon a time, it was Camry 2.2 for them, then EOD. Most Naija guys shouting Benz are driving 1992 Hondas, they just like the name. They have never driven one, never been driven in one...Know nothing about one...etc.

Only car enthusiasts appreciate cars, not men.
Don't neglect Nigerians oh, most of them own it oh, Nigerians are car freaks, they can use their last penny to buy a big car lol, I use to think this way about people on Nairaland not until I met like 3 different guys on auto section and I was shocked cos they came on machine that made me shudder cheesy

And as for Nigerian ladies and car model, you are 100% correct, most don't know about car, they follow what's in vogue as seen on TV or movies or music videos.

But wait oh, you always sound like a guy, too knowledgeable in masculine things shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by nokatakata: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
na so matete take phuck free towtow unto say him get benz...kikikik...No wonder dem say 'if you no buy the benz, wetin you gain'

Chai! women and material things...don't be surprised matete will be phucking her anyhow he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Slickest(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
All naija girls are the same, they ard in it for the money. Its disappointing, after dem go com here dey form holy holy

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by medropoly(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
matete my guy wink wink

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Vivianagoja(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
She can't fall for benz cos she works too
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.
E go soon clear you

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Chukazu: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Genniez:
I am weak.. No comment. ..but is this guy also a saint, if he is tested will he jump n pass...

Leave the guy... condemn the babe action first angry

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
Supporters club..tell us ur own story..dont claim feminist thou.
highpriestess:
All of you are just mad including the matete whatever.

God should come quick abeg.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by toprealman: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
sparog:
Girls of this days eeeh

But guy you bad ooh

You dangled fish in front of a cat and you expect her not to open her pussy just to get it

bleeped up people everywhere

grin

My dear leave matter. Oyibo cat no de eat fish seg. Na that their food we de like wetin I no just know de trip them

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Rebuke: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2018
Resener12:

Lol how can you be so sure. Try and use WhatsApp web and you will be shocked at some things

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

Canada awaits you

Whatsap web as how? Bro, abeg more explanations please.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by boxypane(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
I Love this story. Scammer babe.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Frankicent(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
nnadychuks:
I trust my baby.
She can't fall for benz cos she works too
you only need the faith as small as a mustard seed, belief is essential... all deez jobless girls will always fall for these kinds of things.

OK no trust God der there and trust a woman you not sure you'll marry

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by boxypane(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
jonath0012:
Nice story ... That name "Matete" sounds like where Nigerian soldiers were ambushed by Boko Haram
That's where the LovePeddler ambushed. She come dey shout Jesus. I swear Jesus need Lawyer.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Pls just stop saying what you dont know..how can u compare benz to lexus..so u want to comapre benz second hand value to lexus..or u want to compare german cars to Japanese cars..do ur findings
franchasng:
Not just Benz, you guys overrate Benz. A very clean luxury car is a sight to behold.

Benz is not as costly as you guys make it seem.

Lexus SUV are cuter than Benz SUV. Even Lexus cars too. Nigerians just like to follow bandwagon, Benz is cool but not cooler than many other lovely cars you underrate, my opinion cool

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Resener12(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rebuke:

Whatsap web as how? Bro, abeg more explanations please.
WhatsApp web is used to duplicate chats on system with a particular number. So you can monitor your gf WhatsApp
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by franchasng: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
gidimafia:
Pls just stop saying what you dont know..how can u compare benz to lexus..so u want to comapre benz second hand value to lexus..or u want to compare german cars to Japanese cars..do ur findings
Toyota cars and SUVs have second hand value more than Benz cars and SUVs, you can ask anybody you know....a car dealer, or someone well grounded in car reselling....

This is coming from a member of a car dealership family who have been into car sales for decades, so take it from me.

Benz is more rugged and stronger than Japanese cars, agreed to an extent, but fuel efficiency/economy and cost of maintenance, Japanese cars beat Benz....also when it comes to second hand value, Toyota cars and SUVs in particular have more second hand value than Benz, ask around.

NOTE: my initial argument was based on the fact that Nigerians just love following the crowd....because we all know that when it comes to luxury/flashy look, Lexus cars/SUVs look more flashier than Benz cars/SUV, and if not for the unnecessary hype of Benz online by Nigerian youths, most Nigerian ladies won't even value Benz because of its ugly, rugged, masculine look smiley

The official price of Mercedes Benz G55 2019 model = $130,000
The official price of Lexus LX 470 2019 model = $102,000

The 10 most expensive SUVs in the world
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum: $109,085. The 2018 Cadillac Escalade. ...
- Lexus LX 570: $109,600. 2016 Lexus LX570 Lesley Wimbush / Driving. ...
- BMW X6 M: $114,700. ...
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63: $136,200. ...
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S: $182,600. ...
- Lamborghini Urus: $232,000. ...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG G 65: $252,000. ...
- Range Rover SVAutobiography: $270,000.

So why all the hype about Benz this Benz that in Nigeria

Benz is not that much costlier than Lexus na!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
franchasng:
Don't neglect Nigerians oh, most of them own it oh, Nigerians are car freaks, they can use their last penny to buy a big car lol, I use to think this way about people on Nairaland not until I met like 3 different guys on auto section and I was shocked cos they came on machine that made me shudder cheesy

And as for Nigerian ladies and car model, you are 100% correct, most don't know about car, they follow what's in vogue as seen on TV or movies or music videos.

But wait oh, you always sound like a guy, too knowledgeable in masculine things shocked

Please, don't compare the guys in Auto section to an average Naija guy. I dey respect the guys for that section, na men them be. Not because of the cars they drive, but their knowledge on cars and its mechanics is something else. I like when men talk and I am awed, tell me things I don't know. Make me ask questions! I go just humble immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
LOl this thing happens steady..try it on ur boo you will be surprised
rame18:

I find it hard to believe it happened, no sane human can act like that.
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Rebuke: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Resener12:

WhatsApp web is used to duplicate chats on system with a particular number. So you can monitor your gf WhatsApp

Heheheh. Sounds interesting. Yhu mind puttingme thru on how it works?
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Y'all saying so what if it is Benz..i guess u dont a nigga that owns one so u can see how this girls just drop down flat for them...only iphone dem dey trip not to talk of benz worth millions...car na high trip for girls..it is just normal. .the fact is they should just be loyal of not..hmmmm
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by Lovelypet28: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=Holyangel01 post=74267876]Chai. Anyth7ing 4 d benz[/o

]oi77u
7y8
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by pagorino(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Charm Kor chambers ni.... Hoe losho oshi. Now wetin u gain marafucker? Your boifrnd bleep u, him frnd bleep u, so u see ya bleeping life outside. grin werey
Re: Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him by gidimafia: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
I am sorry i miss quoted you. .i just have love for german cars..you spoke well bro.i appoint u for auto mobole ambassador
franchasng:
Toyota cars and SUVs have second hand value more than Benz cars and SUVs, you can ask anybody you know....a car dealer, or someone well grounded in car reselling....

This is coming from a member of a car dealership family who have been into car sales for decades, so take it from me.

Benz is more rugged and stronger than Japanese cars, agreed to an extent, but fuel efficiency/economy and cost of maintenance, Japanese cars beat Benz....also when it comes to second hand value, Toyota cars and SUVs in particular have more second hand value than Benz, ask around.

NOTE: my initial argument was based on the fact that Nigerians just love following the crowd....because we all know that when it comes to luxury/flashy look, Lexus cars/SUVs look more flashier than Benz cars/SUV, and if not for the unnecessary hype of Benz online by Nigerian youths, most Nigerian ladies won't even value Benz because of its ugly, rugged, masculine look smiley

The official price of Mercedes Benz G55 2019 model = $130,000
The official price of Lexus LX 470 2019 model = $102,000

The 10 most expensive SUVs in the world
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum: $109,085. The 2018 Cadillac Escalade. ...
- Lexus LX 570: $109,600. 2016 Lexus LX570 Lesley Wimbush / Driving. ...
- BMW X6 M: $114,700. ...
- Mercedes-AMG GLS 63: $136,200. ...
- Porsche Cayenne Turbo S: $182,600. ...
- Lamborghini Urus: $232,000. ...
- Mercedes-Benz AMG G 65: $252,000. ...
- Range Rover SVAutobiography: $270,000.

So why all the hype about Benz this Benz that in Nigeria

Benz is not that much costlier than Lexus na!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.