Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With (2607 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / What Makes A Woman Boring To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Chat with a Nigeria girl, then chat with a foreign girl, you will know the difference.

the only reason naija girls will take your chat serious is when they ask you for money or recharge card. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by oyebanji44: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
Money na the answer
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by SweetBuns(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Just go and lie down on your bed and sleep.
Women this women that all the time, hian!
Na wa for u o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by CreepyBlackpool: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
I beg to disagree.
Maybe you've only ever met boring girls. Maybe you're the one with the problem. Maybe its only boring girls you attract cause you too are boring.
I know for a fact that the females I chat with are far from being boring

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by kunleweb: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
Chat with a Nigeria girl, then chat with a foreign girl, you will know the difference.

the only reason naija girls will take your chat serious is when they ask you for money or recharge card. grin

We keep telling them
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
I beg to disagree.

Maybe you've only ever met boring girls.
Maybe you're the one with the problem.
Maybe its only boring girls you attract cause you too are boring.

I know for a fact that the females I chat with are far from being boring
See this one, keep mumuing yourself. grin

Your eyes go clear no worry.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

We keep telling them
Very boring species, they can't even start a good conversation and always using short letters. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by kunleweb: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
Very boring species, they can't even start a good conversation and always using short letters. grin

You know.them. lemme run before they come for.me
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
kunleweb:

You know.them. lemme run before they come for.me
Lol. let's tell them the truth jare
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by CreepyBlackpool: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
See this one, keep mumuing yourself. grin

Your eyes go clear no worry.

na you sabi.

Birds of the same feathers dey waka together.
Check yourself.
You might be the one lacking the capacity to keep the conversation fun and exciting.

But what do I know.
I don't even chat with females I'm not friends with. And everyone I'm friends with has something in common with me so we never run short of fun, interesting convos

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Oluromantic: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2018
The day a girl sends me recharge card without asking, I will give testimony in church.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
The day a girl sends me recharge card without asking, I will give testimony in church.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

na you sabi.

Birds of the same feathers dey waka together.
Check yourself.
You might be the one lacking the capacity to keep the conversation fun and exciting.

But what do I know.
I don't even chat with females I'm not friends with. And everyone I'm friends with has something in common with me so we never run short of fun, interesting convos

Forget All those shii... The guy is saying the truth to some extent...

The only time majority of them are fun to chat with is when you meet them for the first time.

Aside that, 90% of them are just looking for who to say hi, and they reply questions like they are having some sort of interview...

You wanna know the amount of girls I have blocked on my WhatsApp?

Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by CreepyBlackpool: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Forget All those shii... The guy is saying the truth to some extent...

The only time majority of them are fun to chat with is when you meet them for the first time.

Aside that, 90% of them are just looking for who to say hi, and they reply questions like they are having some sort of interview...

You wanna know the amount of girls I have blocked on my WhatsApp?

Your guess is as good as mine.
well, I guess you're right.

Me I've never really had a chat online with someone I haven't met on several occasions and had talks with in real life before.

Chatting with random people I meet online is not really my thing. And should I really expect to have a fun conversation with most strangers I meet online?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by CreepyBlackpool: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:

cheesygrin

I hear they will if they really like you cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

well, I guess you're right.

Me I've never really had a chat online with someone I haven't met on several occasions and had talks with in real life before.

Chatting with random people I meet online is not really my thing. And should I really expect to have a fun conversation with most strangers I meet online?

Thats the essence of social media... Connecting with people even for the first time.

Quite complex to decipher, but I don't really have that luxury of time to say HI to any female online...

Something else helps me do it...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by CreepyBlackpool: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Thats the essence of social media... Connecting with people even for the first time.

Quite complex to decipher, but I don't really have that luxury of time to say HI to any female online...

Something else helps me do it...

what?
work?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by mikejj(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
they will send o after you have sent 2k to them
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by 2buffagain(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
Only the ones that lack intelligence.
Slowpokes come in all shapes, sizes and genders.
The moment you realize you are interacting with a slowpoke, abort further communication and shift towards doing better things with your time....unless you are a slowpoke yourself. In which case, maybe y’all can communicate in whatever slowpoke language you all speak.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by edicied: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
They are boring because they don't have time to be fun but the main reason Is too much pride and guys are the reason!

Have you ever opened a female WhatsApp or Facebook to see the pile of msg they receive on a daily basics? and this is just for an average no so good looking girl....so pride builds up.

The only female you can enjoy a conversion with is the one your are already familiar with and that knew you personally both offline and online.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oluromantic:
Lol.. till next generation grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by sylvez(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rextizzle:

My brother you have spoken well, the gods are happy with you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
edicied:
They are boring because they don't have time to be fun but the main reason Is too much pride and guys are the reason!

Have you ever opened a female WhatsApp or Facebook to see the pile of msg they receive on a daily basics? and this is just for an average no so good looking girl....so pride builds up.

The only female you can enjoy a conversion with is the one your are already familiar with and that knew you personally both offline and online.
But most of the foreign girls I chat with they are not like that, we even video chat sometimes.

Every time they got things to say, they are very lively and caring.

I think Naija girls are full of themselves, imagine ugly girls feeling fly. Well I do blame hungry guys that gives them the attention they don't deserve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Rextizzle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
sylvez:

My brother you have spoken well, the gods are happy with you
Lol. I just pray they change, that's not the way forward.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by neezar: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oga lefulefu merry Christmas

U don forget ur boi na cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
edicied:

u are saying average...even super ugly extra ordinarily ugly girls get piles of messages from watsap and facebook from guys begging for attention.some sef dhier phones wil jus be ringing 24/7 frm different men begging the girls to visit them.no lady no matter how ugly she is is starved of attention frm men.this is why i get really shocked when some ladies go to churches to beg pastor to get a husband for them or come on instagram searchin for husbands.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
neezar:
Oga lefulefu merry Christmas

U don forget ur boi na cheesy cheesy
my guy!! happy xmas ooo.i go send small tin for new year.i never forget u oo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by neezar: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
my guy!! happy xmas ooo.i go send small tin for new year.i never forget u oo.
Thanks boss

That ur WhatsApp number still dey active ahbi
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Hintona(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
well u havent tried me lipsrsealed so ur jugdements r biased
am a textrovert tho cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
neezar:

Thanks boss

That ur WhatsApp number still dey active ahbi
of course yes d number is active
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by neezar: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
of course yes d number is active
Alright boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring To Chat With by solomix10(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
bro no be lie , even the one that likes you will still be forming sending monosyllabic word
i just tire for them o
i dettached myself from chatting with this girl after chatting as if she was not interested, later she started complaining that i abadoned her ...they are so boring

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Workers Caught Having Sex In UK Amidst Corovid 19 18+ / The Conversation: Turning A Lady's Request For Money Down. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.