Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2619 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / How Can I Avoid Having A Girlfriend? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibowim: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2021

3 Likes

Re: . by playapayaski: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Here to learn, waiting for elders..
Re: . by slawormiir: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar

You do some dope shit son.

Stop huzzling hard like your forefathers

Huzzle smart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm..

I'm a living testimony and I'ma tell you this;

1. Life is not a bed of roses, you need to be uncomfortable to get comfortable.

2. You don't just sit down and wished money falls from the sky, you gotta get up, grind up..
suffer now and be a Champion for the rest of your life.

3. Life is for the living, live your life.
Making money is very easy this days, it all depends on you and what you can do.

E.g An Igbo man cannot be successful in cattle rearing while a Fulani man will be grounded doing Auto spares business.

Prices of Cooking Gas, Vegetable oils, Red Oil and Chicken will get soared in a couple of weeks, why not buy now and sell later?!

All thanks to the Olodo baba cow at the helm.

Godspeed.

5 Likes

Re: . by Vibowim: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You do some dope shit son.

Stop huzzling hard like your forefathers

Huzzle smart

This is the way I'm used to, that's why I need people's ideas how they broke this chain.
Re: . by alphaNomega: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:
Hmm..

2. You don't just sit down and wished money falls from the sky, you gotta get up, grind up..

E.g An Igbo man cannot be successful in cattle rearing while a Fulani man will be grounded doing Auto spares business.

Prices of Cooking Gas, Vegetable oils, Red Oil and Chicken will get soared in a couple of weeks, why not buy now and sell later?!

Godspeed.
Success in learning how to rear cattle or excel in auto spares business is not based on tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by flames007(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:
Hmm..

Godspeed.
If I we're in the Op's shoe, I'd honestly be more confused on the subject given your vague advice.

And what was that talk about Fulani cannot success in something something trade?

Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
Success in learning how to rear cattle or excel in auto spares business is not based on tribe

Okay sir.

I only uses that assumption cos I'm close to foodstuff markets, so why will I delve into Oil and gas or Tech market when I can make all the money I want on foodstuffs?!

1 Like

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

I said for instance "e.g"..
But it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
it doesn't matter if you agreed or not.
You're not me.
Re: . by bigpicture001: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:
Hmm..

Godspeed.

Honestly u said nothing
Re: . by flames007(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
If you're from an unprivileged background, One thing you need to realize is that your first #100,000 will be extremely hard. Your first million, infinitely harder. But if you can achieve it it gets easier from there.

My advice is:
Job hunt and get one ASAP. You might have noticed that high-paying jobs are hard to come by these days. Accepted the ones with manageable pay(please I'm not talking about those modern slavery jobs o. 15k teaching jobs for example. Pls avoid them with all your might).

Save!
when you save, you'd have options. Is it a business idea you want venture into? is it a skill you want to learn? or probably start an online endeavour like afilliate marketing, blogging or freelancing. You'd have choice, a plan, and money to work with.

Spend frugally
Don't go spending on things you don't really need. Enough said about that.

Thank God you're a graduate at a young age, just make sure you get a job ASAP. It will help your CV. other things can follow from there.

1 Like

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

Honestly u said nothing

Honestly, most people will die in penury cos they cannot see and recognize opportunities around em.

Why not start from your immediate environment by solving people's problems and see if you won't make money.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I'm purchase one for myself.

1 Like

Re: . by alphaNomega: 8:19am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

I said for instance "e.g"..
But it's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
it doesn't matter if you agreed or not.
You're not me.
I was providing you more insight in case you didn't think about it.

The Dutch and Argentines are very good at cattle rearing and they are not Fulani
Re: . by bigpicture001: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Read and listen good OP... If u ant to be rich or succed... Do the following I. E if u don't want fraud

1. Give ur self a society class you want to climb to and when

2. Draw up a plan on how to start earning ur beginning income.. mostly through work

3. Do not be satisfied with the small income you get at no. 2

4. Whilst still there draw up a plan on how to move higher entering into higher income earning venture. If white collar, upgrade ur certificate, but if u choose bizness.. start looking out for biz u can start with ur now bigger accumulated income through savings.

5. Launch out to secure the higher income venture, either through aggressive job search if u have to pay, do. Or get a place to start ur own biz if it's huzle.

6 .stay stead fast in ur new bizness or your new job to either gather experience if it's higher job or gather bizness Goodwill if bizness..

7. From there still don't relent, target the next better biz to add to up your game of income or Target better job if it's certificate life u prefer...

Just keep planning and climbing

In all avoid serious relationship with a lady who isn't working, plz don't waste money looking too good. Just keep few old clothes clean and neat. Don't keep seeing clothes up and down cuz of church...

Avoid women if u can...

Avoid women if u can

Avoid some if u can..

Yes u can fuvk through the years.. if only the lady will give u willingly, don't try to impress any girl.. tell them ur pursuing growth..

Plz avoid women if u can

Good luck as u try this. It rescued me!

3 Likes

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:
I was providing you more insight in case you didn't think about it.

The Dutch and Argentines are very good at cattle rearing and they are not Fulani

Very good..

Bring the Dutch and Argentine rearers here and failure will be inneitable.

This is Nigeria.
Re: . by bigpicture001: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Honestly, most people will die in penury cos they cannot see and recognize opportunities around em.

Why not start from your immediate environment by solving people's problems and see if you won't make money.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I'm purchase one for myself.

Why use female moniker.. low self esteem!

1 Like

Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:28am On Oct 24, 2021
bigpicture001:

Why use female moniker.. low self esteem!

Yes, low self esteem.

Thank you!
Re: . by alphaNomega: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Very good..

Bring the Dutch and Argentine rearers here and failure will be inneitable.

This is Nigeria.

Do you know why?

The breed of cows they rear thrive well in temperate climate and not tropical regions. I repeat that success in cattle rearing is not based on tribe
Re: . by Vibowim: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2021
bigpicture001:
Read and listen good OP... If u ant to be rich or succed... Do the following I. E if u don't want fraud

1. Give ur self a society class you want to climb to and when

2. Draw up a plan on how to start earning ur beginning income.. mostly through work

3. Do not be satisfied with the small income you get at no. 2

4. Whilst still there draw up a plan on how to move higher entering into higher income earning venture. If white collar, upgrade ur certificate, but if u choose bizness.. start looking out for biz u can start with ur now bigger accumulated income through savings.

5. Launch out to secure the higher income venture, either through aggressive job search if u have to pay, do. Or get a place to start ur own biz if it's huzle.

6 .stay stead fast in ur new bizness or your new job to either gather experience if it's higher job or gather bizness Goodwill if bizness..

7. From there still don't relent, target the next better biz to add to up your game of income or Target better job if it's certificate life u prefer...

Just keep planning and climbing

In all avoid serious relationship with a lady who isn't working, plz don't waste money looking too good. Just keep few old clothes clean and neat. Don't keep seeing clothes up and down cuz of church...

Avoid women if u can...

Avoid women if u can

Avoid some if u can..

Yes u can fuvk through the years.. if only the lady will give u willingly, don't try to impress any girl.. tell them ur pursuing growth..

Plz avoid women if u can

Good luck as u try this. It rescued me!

Thank you for this. I really appreciate
Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Do you know why?

The breed of cows they rear thrive well in temperate climate and not tropical regions. I repeat that success in cattle rearing is not based on tribe

Hehehehe .
Now you're talking about Climate?!
So cattle breeds depends on climate but humans don't?!

Now, read what you typed again and look at yourself.
Re: . by Vibowim: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Do you know why?

Please, ( and Lavisha too) , don't derail the thread, there's nothing to gain in arguing about cattles.. especially when neither of you is rearing
Re: . by alphaNomega: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Hehehehe .
Now you're talking about Climate?!
So cattle breeds depends on climate but humans don't?!

Now, read what you typed again and look at yourself.

Yes, cattle rearing depends on climate. You cannot ranch cattle in Alaska or Siberia.
Re: . by Vibowim: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2021
flames007:
If you're from an unprivileged background, One thing you need to realize is that your first #100,000 will be extremely hard. Your first million, infinitely harder. But if you can achieve it it gets easier from there.

My advice is:
Job hunt and get one ASAP. You might have noticed that high-paying jobs are hard to come by these days. Accepted the ones with manageable pay(please I'm not talking about those modern slavery jobs o. 15k teaching jobs for example. Pls avoid them with all your might).

Save!
when you save, you'd have options. Is it a business idea you want venture into? is it a skill you want to learn? or probably start an online endeavour like afilliate marketing, blogging or freelancing. You'd have choice, a plan, and money to work with.

Spend frugally
Don't go spending on things you don't really need. Enough said about that.

Thank God you're a graduate at a young age, just make sure you get a job ASAP. It will help your CV. other things can follow from there.

Thank you Sir... I'll work on this.
Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:42am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Yes, cattle rearing depends on climate. You cannot ranch cattle in Alaska or Siberia.

If cattle depends on Climate, what about Humans?!

Answer the question.
Re: . by alphaNomega: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

If cattle depends on Climate, what about Humans?!

Answer the question.

Answer what exactly Sir?
Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2021
alphaNomega:

Answer what exactly Sir?
Do humans thrive in all Climatic conditions?
Re: . by Vibowim: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: . by Lavisha(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2021
Vibowim:

Please, ( and Lavisha too) , don't derail the thread, there's nothing to gain in arguing about cattles.. especially when neither of you is rearing
Sorry bro.

Just pointing out to that folk the good old saying;
When you're in ROME, do like the Romans do.

A Nigerian comparing himself to Dutch and Argentines is just mocking his life.

OP, my point is; you don't have to go far to make it in life.
Opportunities abounds everywhere..

1 Like

Re: . by flames007(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Vibowim:

Thank you Sir... I'll work on this.
You're welcome.
Re: . by alphaNomega: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Do humans thrive in all Climatic conditions?

No, there is a good reason Antarctica is sparsely populated
Re: . by bigpicture001: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2021
Lavisha:

Yes, low self esteem.

Thank you!

Ur a guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Not Seeing Her Period, Help!! / Real Or Fake ! Lady With An Extraordinary Big Behind Leaves Men With Endless Deb / See What A Girl Said On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.