Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6439 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
v3:

Leave that one abegi, no let my chinchin wiv water waste

Ok, enjoy.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

U really aimin 4 dat stroke right? cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by sphynxed(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
whose chinchin is falling outta their mouth?
Pweety4me:

did you guys watch different strokes?Is that what you are reffering to?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

i really dont have anything to say to you
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety, you've carried this you insecurity outside the hostel?

Odunnu, free Luiz abeg. I am ready to submit myself to your BDSM if you can just free the guy for this babe.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
Where is my googles? kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

i really dont have anything to say to you
I just don't like your attitude sometimes dat's all! cheesy

Dual Core:

Pweety, you've carried this you insecurity outside the hostel?

Odunnu, free Luiz abeg. I am ready to submit myself to your BDSM if you can just free the guy for this babe.
Shut d hell up assinine. . . undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by blank(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks, papa190.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

Where is my googles?  kiss

here boo kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

I just don't like your attitude sometimes dat's all! cheesy

Shut d hell up assinine. . . undecided
Maybe we should round it up here cuz I don't take insults from my younger sisters.
Don't reply.

googles:

here boo kiss
Mmmmm baby, I missed you. Where have you been eh? I don find you tire. I've asked over a million people . . ."have you seen my googles?" grin

Come let me kiss those lips and sing delightful tunes to you.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2010
Bwahaha younger sisters?

How old r u?50?mschewww

Buck off!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual your 1 hell of a hypocrite & hawker. . .how many gurls do use these same lines 4?

lemme name some.

hbabe
camelot
jenibayo
MissyB!

many more & 2 be continued. . .
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
Since when did my league of ladies become your business?

Get your mind of ma league cuz you can't even be in the sidelines when I play.
Just stay tuned at home and watch ma every game
cuz ticket money fa each game is way off yer budget lane.

Ugghrr where's my googles?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

Mmmmm baby, I missed you. Where have you been eh? I don find you tire. I've asked over a million people . . ."have you seen my googles?" grin

Come let me kiss those lips and sing delightful tunes to you.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Av been here since now
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
^ Are you serious? Hmmmm, why do you make me want you so much? Wetin you give me chop?
Keep giving it to me baby, nice and easy kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

^ Are you serious? Hmmmm, why do you make me want you so much? Wetin you give me chop?
Keep giving it to me baby, nice and easy kiss

its the love baby

i feel the same way too wink wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

Since when did my league of ladies become your business?

Get your mind of ma league cuz you can't even be in the sidelines when I play.
Just stay tuned at home and watch ma every game
cuz ticket money fa each game is way off yer budget lane.

Ahahaha is dis not d same guy dat was whining d other day because i did not show him face?wat a joke! grin

& wat game u talking bout?u bloody desperado u can't even get a real woman dat's y u come online 2 have e-intimacy. . .good riddance 2 bad rubbish! undecided

Ur a fool 4 real!

Ciao!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ahahaha is dis not d same guy dat wa whining d other day because i did not give him face?wat a joke! grin

Ciao!

You make me laugh. I am busy now so I cant start digging into hostel files to pull out that conversation we had. Since you have all the time to play around, please pull out that conversation and bring it here and show me at what point I was whinning. If I remember correctly, I said hi to you and you blanked. I wrote off your case and went on my normal flirting spree with all my babes without caring about your existence and I think that got to you so badly you felt I was hating and couldnt help it anymore but burst in the open saying stuff about how I ignore you and have even taken it up to the point of not adding your name to the ranks in the hostel.

Pweety, let me know what part of my version of the story is a lie so I can spend some time digging into that thread.

You know your problem? You feign hardness and at the same time want attention. I dunno who's more immature, you or Jenny.

googles:

its the love baby

i feel the same way too wink wink

Come make I skatarize ya head with plenty loff
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
@Dual of wat relevance was any of the things u just said?

I am talking about your desperate flirty attittude. . .or u wanna tell me u didn't make advances @ me or whine when i was getting a lot of attention?

And don't u dare compare me with any other babe cause u don't know me ok!

Get your facts right sucker!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ahahaha is dis not d same guy dat was whining d other day because i did not show him face?wat a joke! grin

& wat game u talking bout?u bloody desperado u can't even get a real woman dat's y u come online 2 have e-intimacy. . .good riddance 2 bad rubbish! undecided

your a fool 4 real!

Ciao!

Pweety4me:

@Dual of wat relevance was any of the things u just said?

I am talking about your desperate flirty attittude. . .or u wanna tell me u didn't make advances @ me or whine when i was getting a lot of attention?

And don't u dare compare me with any other babe cause u don't know me ok!

Get your facts right sucker!

LMAO, you had to edit?
You are a bitter young girl and I don't intend to make you cry so get me off your mind cuz you'd be in for a hell of a ride with someone who really doesnt care about you, not nice.
Unlike yourself I have drawn a very clear line between Nairaland and reality, that's a line you are yet to draw up for yourself. You are not worth talking to the real me so have fun taking it out on Dual Core but try not to get hurt in the process.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

Come make I skatarize ya head with plenty loff

oya lemme skatarize you too  kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

LMAO, you had to edit?
You are a bitter young girl and I don't intend to make you cry so get me off your mind cuz you'd be in for a hell of a ride with someone who really doesnt care about you, not nice.
Unlike yourself I have drawn a very clear line between Nairaland and reality, that's a line you are yet to draw up for yourself. You are not worth talking to the real me so have fun taking it out on Dual Core but try not to get hurt in the process.
High class looser grin

I just had more 2 add babes. . .alrite carry on wif your desparado game bai bai.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^ Bye in advance. Your cup don full. Have fun watching my game as guest with no hopes of posting.

googles:

oya lemme skatarize you too  kiss kiss kiss

K baby, I'm waiting. Whatchu got for me?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

K baby, I'm waiting. Whatchu got for me?

everything on the menu boo depends on where u want to start from

i am more dan capable wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lets start from where you want to start from kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
Waaoo!
What a fyt!
I jst have one wish. . .
O boi!! lemme gerroutta hia!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

Lets start from where you want to start from  kiss

ok so lets get it started then  kiss kiss kiss

u are sooooo sweet
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
kiss kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by MissyB1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Dual your 1 hell of a hypocrite & hawker. . .how many gurls do use these same lines 4?

lemme name some.

hbabe
camelot
jenibayo
MissyB!

many more & 2 be continued. . .

Are You mad? undecided
What the heck is ma name doing in Your infantile clatter? undecided undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by cantell(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
**steps in and looks around**
Whats happening here?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by chibaby5(f): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
Finest user-name: chi-baby grin cool
wackiest: who carez undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Nairaland? / Most Powerful Ethnic Groups With Supernatural Powers In Nigeria. / Hyper Realistic Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.