Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6426 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2010
Wackiest - Seun
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2010
'v been around na. . . u dont even borra to check on me  sad

Dual Core:

Wackiest - Seun

hey u kiss
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2010
@googles
Don't blame me, na 'state of the mind' cause am sad
Will ring you in a minute wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by DualCore1: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

'v been around na. . . u dont even borra to check on me  sad

hey u kiss
My sexy googles kiss kiss
Baby is HE one of the assets I should know about?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2010
Dual Core:

My sexy googles kiss kiss
Baby is HE one of the assets I should know about?

kiss kiss kiss kiss

no boo HEz not

YOU are the ONE n ONLY
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2010
**runs into a brick wall**
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:32am On Aug 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

hope say you no wound o. . . . oya come let me help you rub your head
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2010
SMH, so your loff is wicked afterall sad
**stands up, runs into a brickwall again**
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2010
v3:

Don't hate the player, player! tongue
Hate the game

Nah, you know i ain't hating, just saying it at it is cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

whoz oko did she gba ? yours ? undecided
U no get respect!

Odunnu:

Pweety,u r so insecure. Beta stil,u aint gud enof 4him.Free me jor!
U r d insecure bishhh dat seeks attention from other ladies men!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2010
^^

Wow, when did you people start having E-men? shocked shocked
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2010
@pweety
When did u turn out this way? Thought u was different. SMH
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

U no get respect!
U r d insecure bishhh dat seeks attention from other ladies men!

wat do u mean by dat ?? i only asked a simple question  undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2010
someone is boiling grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
v3:

@pweety
When did u turn out this way? Thought u was different. SMH
Awww DEjavu!

Turn out wat way by d way? undecided

googles:

wat do u mean by dat ?? i only asked a simple question  undecided
Keep asking & bending your mouth dat's how people encounter premature stroke.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
Hehehehehe!
Kai,women! Our wahala 2much!
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Awww DEjavu!

Turn out wat way by d way? undecided

Keep asking & bending your mouth dat's how people encounter premature stroke.

you have serious issues woman lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ur's r worse wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety,u'v been like a sista 2me hia in NL & i'v respctd dat.Plz confide in me,whtz come ovr u?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2010
^ grin grin

JOKE OF D WEEK undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
I dey talk d one wey u talk u dey talk more.
Shey u sabi say google and me be friends,u and me be sistas,ehen,wetin u want make I do if 2 of una begin blow eachoda?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Pweety4me(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2010
^ O will u be quiet don't make me abuse u o!

Googles can't do nada anywayz she just loves 2 make noise.
tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Odunnu: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Googles can't do nada anywayz she just loves 2 make noise.
tongue
Did u say 'abuse' me? As in sexually or what? C'mon u cant 'abuse' ur sista Odunnu! Tel me u r joking.
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
**sits on a pako chair,eating chinchin wiv water & wondering who go throw the first punch**
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
See fight.

Odunnu, how you dey?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Googles can't do nada anywayz she just loves 2 make noise
tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by marcus1234: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sweety, go back inside. .
@honeric
Guy, no interrupt them abeg  angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
v3:

Guy, no interrupt them abeg  angry

b ur sisters keeper tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
honeric01:

b your sisters keeper tongue
Leave that one abegi, no let my chinchin wiv water waste
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by sphynxed(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
I know that we really can not tell what the whackiest name is on nairaland but trust me,i have seen all y'all arguing and stuff but have you checked out my username?voted the finest username on nairaland,stop the noise and take a chillpill,by the way you guys should be in the BBA house,honestly,with alll these cat and mouse fites.unique thing about all the craze and razzmatazz is that each time i read you all argue,i smile and a lot of times laff.Nice guys,keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Nairaland? / Suspected Gay Men Stripped Naked In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.