Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,234 members, 7,957,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. (6573 Views)

Who Is Nairaland's Wackiest OP? / The Wackiest Frontpage Topics Of 2012 (add Yours) / What Are The Wackiest Bus Graffitis You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^Seriously, Is there a username like who cares?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by chibaby5(f): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
^ lool naahh grin
jus sayin am not bothered really bwt da wackiest cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2010
this pweety4me needs a good Phock!!
Thats why she's gallivanting around Nairaland
beefing both males and even her females

I wont hesitate to give her what she wants
and i would give it to her well
from front,back,up,down and even side,
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2010
Cute names : googles,Theseeker ,stagger , mafioso ,Gabry . Wack names ? ? ?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
190.:

this pweety4me needs a good Phock!!
Thats why she's gallivanting around Nairaland
beefing both males and even her females

I wont hesitate to give her what she wants
and i would give it to her well
from front,back,up,down and even side,

o boy cool down na , or have ur madness for the day started as usual ?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by 1105(f): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^ angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by Mobinga: 10:34am On Aug 11, 2010
@Googles are you cheating on me? angry
@190: give that girl what she wants.
I really think you should use a prophylactic because girls like that often yield disastrous offspring
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2010
chi-baby:

^ lool naahh  grin
jus sayin am not bothered really bwt da wackiest  cool
**mimicking a girls voice* Its a lie! shocked shocked
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2010
Mobinga:

@Googles are you cheating on me? angry

u left me jor angry angry angry angry

wen i needed you the most you ran off angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2010
**runs into a brick wall**
Love is wicked cry cry sad sad
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2010
Finest username-makajibbz wink
wackiest username-benz 190 tongue
By the way,y r people spilling semen all over d thread? undecided
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Finest username-makajibbz wink
wackiest username-benz 190 tongue
By the way,y r people spilling semen all over d thread? undecided

now that you started it lets see if others will join u

wanksta
cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

now that you started it lets see if others will join u

wanksta
cheesy
Ironically,I was even refering 2 u. . .u are doing d 2some-dual core and mobinga grin grin tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Ironically,I was even refering 2 u. . .u are doing d 2some-dual core and mobinga grin grin tongue

since i carry none of that white stuff u mentioned afore. . . . u cldnt av been referring to me

and emm i haven't seen DC or Mobinga spill anything. . . i think you are the only person left to claim the ownership

of the white stuff spilled all over the thread. oya clean up fast fast tongue

Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by xynerise: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2010
wackiest: Ben 10(very childish) grin
Finest: xyne, ,.,. well never mind. grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2010
1 - 0 to googles
waits for philips reply
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

since i carry none of that white stuff u mentioned afore. . . . u cldnt av been referring to me

and emm i haven't seen DC or Mobinga spill anything. . . i think you are the only person left to claim the ownership

of the white stuff spilled all over the thread. oya clean up fast fast tongue

nah. . .dual core is giving it 2 u hardcore grin grin. . .don't know about mobinga. . .must u c d "whitething". . .just take it easy,cos d thread is about d finest and wackiest usernames grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by v3: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2010
nice punchlines philip smiley
1-1
30sec break. . then round 2 begins cool
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

nah. . .dual core is giving it 2 u hardcore grin grin. . .don't know about mobinga. . .must u c d "whitething". . .just take it easy,cos d thread is about d finest and wackiest usernames grin grin

Dual-core gives it hardcore cos hez a real man in the true sense of it. . . .he does not have to forcefully w[i]a[/i]nk it out unlike someone i know  cheesy

Philip ask DC for some tips you hia. . . he gooooooooooooooooooooooood !!!  tongue
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2010
^^
good u admitting now. . .so real men don't self-service it out? grin grin If he was dat real,u wouldn't be switcing btw him and mobinga,abi r they the ones doing d switching?chop make I chop? grin grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2010
How come urs is bringing out wankk while mine is showing self-service? Mods be careful o angry angry
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906 link=topic=4930
good u admitting now. . .so real men don't self-service it out? grin grin If he was dat real,u wouldn't be switcing btw him and mobinga,abi r they the ones doing d switching?chop make I chop? grin grin grin
[/quote]

no they dont w[i]a[/i]nk like you do baby wink

well i broke up with MO' cos he left me and then i met the realest man DC who does it sooo right no wankin' tongue

[quote author=philip0906:

How come urs is bringing out wankk while mine is showing self-service? Mods be careful o angry angry

hehehe jolosy ooooo

well cos am doing all the mods too
wink
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
^^
shioooor. . .I laff in swahili grin grin grin have u ever seen someone self service b4?I learnt dat d ladies enjoy it 2
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
hehehe ladies enjoy kini ?? wen the "do" is dere you watch someone wa[i]n[/i]k it out ??

hmm you ve been dealing with transvestites Philip. . . . check them well  grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
stop pretending like u don't know what I'm talking about grin grin . . .Ladies self service grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh pardon me i didnt know dats wat u were on about

since i engage not in such a minimal activity. . . i like it crowded grin

well i guess am not in the best position to tell if they enjoy it maybe wen pweety4me comes around u can ask her

i think shez good friends with her carrot
cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh pardon me i didnt know dats wat u were on about

since i engage not in such a minimal activity. . . i like it crowded  grin

well i guess am not in the best position to tell if they enjoy it maybe wen pweety4me comes around u can ask her

i think shez good friends with her carrot
cheesy

grin grin grin grin u have leveled some allegations against pweety. . .hope she comes around grin grin grin
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
well u can ask her. . . . . she sounds like someone whoz starved of sommin

wat exactly it is i dunno but my guess is A good man to provide warmth

i heard dats wat too much carrot can do to a lady who has reached her menopausal phase
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by philip0906(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

well u can ask her. . . . . she sounds like someone whoz starved of sommin

wat exactly it is i dunno but my guess is A good man to provide warmth

i heard dats wat too much carrot can do to a lady who has reached her menopausal phase
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by youngdave1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
i have a girl friend that gave me some money because i ask for it but later she started telling people that i didn't appreciate it. but is jst like i know whats going to hapn, i bought her the most favorite thing she pleased for. but she is still unpleased. what should i do?
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by googles: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

huh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shez got plenty gray hair you think they sell that in aswani market ??

it comes with age mehn
cheesy
Re: The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. by yme1(f): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
youngdave1:

i have a girl friend that gave me some money because i ask for it but later she started telling people that i didn't appreciate it. but is jst like i know whats going to hapn, i bought her the most favorite thing she pleased for. but she is still unpleased. what should i do?
which is the wackiest or finest user name in this your post nah?
because i think you posted at the wrong thread.anyway regarding your qusetion my advice for you is to let go of that chick cause she thinks immaturedly and not worth your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Make Money $ From Bet365.com / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch / 11 Interesting Topics To Talk About With Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.