Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me (47720 Views)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me – Wale Adebayo / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
mudiana:
they will continue and there is nothing u can do about it grin ntor!!!
of course there is nothing we can do about it that's why we laugh at your kind and we're able to spot the "I just arrive doobayi.I must show them grin

How you wan spot ibile borrow po grin

If not by their fruit grin

Waking up early In the morning to loiter around the streets and be showing your fellow razzo,with 5 big rings on the finger and panda big chains with 50cent picture on your t shirt to show your true ibileness grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Ugosample(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
anybody that tries getting idiyotic with me,I try and show them their stoopedity cheesy

LMAO cheesy cheesy very funny

but on a serious note, I don't blame the hordes of people, especially youths fleeing the jungle $hithole called Niggeria.

Especially young people

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Ugosample(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
of course there is nothing we can do about it that's why we laugh at your kind and we're able to spot the "I just arrive doobayi.I must show them grin

Waking up early In the morning to loiter around the streets and be showing your fellow razzo,with 5 big rings on the finger and panda big chains with 50cent picture on your t shirt to show your true ibileness grin

LMAO cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ugosample:

LMAO cheesy cheesy very funny

but on a serious note, I don't blame the hordes of people, especially youths fleeing the jungle $hithole called Niggeria.

Especially young people
yes,I dont blame them too but they should stop the obsession of selfie anytime theyre on the streets and whenever they come to Nigeria they should stop ranting everywhere "molosi hingland last week,mo sheshede.alosile queen,queen shake wa.okandunmi pe mogbagbe phone missile igbati moriqueen,matiya foto" grin

Pictures are good and it reminds us of beautiful moments but the Johnny just enter "the abroad" are always making their localness obvious cheesy

I forgot to mention the wearing big gele with iro and buba to eat at a restaurant with heavy makeup cheesy
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
yes,I dont blame them too but they should stop the obsession of selfie anytime theyre on the streets and whenever they come to Nigeria they should stop ranting everywhere "molosi hingland last week,mo sheshede.alosile queen,queen shake wa.okandunmi pe mogbagbe phone missile igbati moriqueen,matiya foto" grin

Pictures are good and it reminds us of beautiful moments but the Johnny just enter "the abroad" are always making their localness obvious cheesy

I forgot to mention the wearing big gele with iro and buba to eat at a restaurant with heavy makeup cheesy
You talk too much.
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
another oponu has entered my mention cheesy

Anyway ama help situation won tori Kosibitamatiwon si .abi Kilama shey Awon didirin tajon share nationality bayi.o yode sha.shey nairaland ni audio player tofigbo voice mi? grin

Why are you so stupeed? cheesy

Ibile he goat cheesy

Lol some people’ll never change!

Sambarry quick with the insults and crazy profile pictures grin

Seasons greetings ma’am wink

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by mudiana(m): 4:28am On Dec 31, 2018
SAMBARRY:

you describe the things u do. It's so vivid.
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2018
EVILFOREST:
No matter how difficult things are for you in the US, you will find a Church, Government and a people that will be willing to LIFT you out of it.....and not crushing you.
You may not be FLAMBOYANTLY wealthy in the US, but you are more likely to belong to the MIDDLE CLASS.
The US, will be hell for you, if you retain the Title of "the Laziest Person".
Even those without PAPERS are hustling .....

NIGERIA and AFRICA lack middle class.
Either you are wealthy or Wretched for Life.
I spit on Nigerian Leaders.
That's a fucking lie. There is the middle class in Nigeria and I'm talking out of experience.
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2018
mudiana:
you describe the things u do. It's so vivid.
shut up you local fowl grin

I'm sure you just heard the word "vivid"

Awon "aloshey shopping in doobayii"

Sha learn to leave your bush meat characteristics in Nigeria before you travel grin

So weak at table turning and o,your English teacher didn't teach you the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU (A WORD) AND U (A LETTER)

another local breed evidence grin

Miss leave me alone "let me snap everywhere so I can show my friends beautiful pictures of where I have been" grin

Continue disgracing yourself, I will be showing you how stupid you look grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lol some people’ll never change!

Sambarry quick with the insults and crazy profile pictures grin

Seasons greetings ma’am wink
same to you ma'am. cheesy

And no its not as if I'm quick with insults, its just that there are many tempters on nl cheesy

Anyway so how is your family and life generally? cheesy
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You talk too much.
another bush meat has been let loose.yes I talk a lot,everybody knows me as a chatter box,you that don't talk too much,how are you useful to yourself?

Empty barrel grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
k
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by mudiana(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAMBARRY:
shut up you local fowl grin

I'm sure you just heard the word "vivid"

Awon "aloshey shopping in doobayii"

Sha learn to leave your bush meat characteristics in Nigeria before you travel grin

So weak at table turning and o,your English teacher didn't teach you the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU (A WORD) AND U (A LETTER)

another local breed evidence grin

Miss leave me alone "let me snap everywhere so I can show my friends beautiful pictures of where I have been" grin

Continue disgracing yourself, I will be showing you how stupid you look grin
hmmmmm! You useless sha. Daddy freeze wannabe abi kemi olunoyo. Mad pple association.
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Burgerlomo: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
PurestBoy:
The best you can do for your kids is to take them away from this country. May God help me

Amen cool
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
mudiana:
hmmmmm! You useless sha. Daddy freeze wannabe abi kemi olunoyo. Mad pple association.
nothing more to offer so you now resort to insults, A LOWEST FORM OF DEFENCE grin

Now let me school you a bit because its evident in your low level of knowledge, DADDY FREEZE (who I don't subscribe to 79%) of his teachings is a strong uncompromizing religious dogmas critic,while I AM AN EXPOSER OF YOUR FAKENESS and let me use your word WANNABISM grin

Any further questions, comments or insults? wink grin

Because momuraewa cheesy

Tobakuru,mabaekuru,tobadega,mabaega.however way you bring it cheesy

Gudu gudu nimi,miofigbakan tura le grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
MRSoftapples:
I know your type very well.
Infact one just left my hotel room few minutes ago, after all her initial gra gra when we first met on a Facebook group.

She still spent weekends with me in a hotel, after then i paid her 30,000 naira.

So i wont trade vile words with you.
I am too loaded and classy for that.
abeg shut up.having sex with low life facebook prostitutes is now an achievement to Mr I don't talk a lot grin

I indeed see you don't talk a lot na him you dey answer question wey nobody ask you wink

See bragging right o grin

See HIV smelling behind you.generous distributor grin

I can't wait for you to create another anonymous moniker to come and rant about how one of your cheap night girls infected you with veneral disease grin

Dirty thing. Iwo jebi,obatrade words with me cheesy

Shebi madegbe size e leelowo wink grin

See the filthy Facebook things you're inserting your rotten phenese inside cheesy

It tells a lot about you,your home training, the kind of home you came from and your value system grin

Apple seller claiming loaded and classy grin
Who dash monkey banana? grin

Classy ko,crazy ni? Your type get class na him you dey fok Facebook kobokobo asewo grin

Mr soft apples ko,Mr hot bread ni grin

Loaded people don't say they're loaded,it exudes,but we know you're an apple vendor so don't ever think you can come at me with your low ratchet sexcapade vibes cool

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by mudiana(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAMBARRY:
nothing more to offer so you now resort to insults, A LOWEST FORM OF DEFENCE grin

Now let me school you a bit because its evident in your low level of knowledge, DADDY FREEZE (who I don't subscribe to 79%) of his teachings is a strong uncompromizing religious dogmas critic,while I AM AN EXPOSER OF YOUR FAKENESS and let me use your word WANNABISM grin

Any further questions, comments or insults? wink grin

Because momuraewa cheesy

Tobakuru,mabaekuru,tobadega,mabaega.however way you bring it cheesy

Gudu gudu nimi,miofigbakan tura le grin
all ur previous comments came with insults and I returned the favor. So you don't like insults? Eya. Lemme curse you more before the year ends and welcome you with more insults for the new year. You are a privilege ewu! I repeat, you belong to daddy freeze and kemi olunoyo mad pple's association. May ur fingers be good for nothing other than to type stupid things 2019. Continue ur stupidity in 2019. To confirm this, reply me one more time.
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by SAMBARRY: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
mudiana:
all ur previous comments came with insults and I returned the favor. So you don't like insults? Eya. Lemme curse you more before the year ends and welcome you with more insults for the new year. You are a privilege ewu! I repeat, you belong to daddy freeze and kemi olunoyo mad pple's association. May ur fingers be good for nothing other than to type stupid things 2019. Continue ur stupidity in 2019. To confirm this, reply me one more time.
lmaoooo the cursing is not enough, keep it coming grin

Let me sing Ebenezer obeys song and come down to your level grin

Tewure babojuweyin ,afepefelepe,bagutan babojuweyin,afepefelepe. grin

OK enough of the songs,let me school you because your level of illiteracy is nauseating grin

Kemi (that you just heard of ) is a sensational journalist

While daddyfreeze is an anti heresies/dogmas proponent cheesy

Anyway its good you have learnt something worthwhile from me today.now run along and GI and wash my panties tongue wink cheesy
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by darkhorizon: 4:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Chubhie:
Oga olopa knows his craft. He doesn't just interpret scripts, he becomes the script. I look forward to his sizzling comback 2019. He's gifted.

He's coming back, he played the major Villian in Komotion Studio's "Dawn of Thunder".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Olamide & His Son Biatifeori Are ‘twinning’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.