Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me (47714 Views)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me – Wale Adebayo / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by finestlady20: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by blackboy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros you must come back oooooo
We all voted for Buhari CHANGE
And we must all finish it ooooo

true talk
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Aliyumas(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
This is your new year Gift. Click on this link and get cool cash!!! No scam, its real moneyhttps://utradecoin.com/?ref=EDGXlRh8
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Godsfavour78:
Abi you won become picker? grin

Picker new york shocked
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by chukzyfcbb: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
tonymyke4life:
Wen I see him I remember 'SANGO'. he acted as a god in dat movie. He's gifted.
exactly what I said when I saw his oic.

I was like isnt it this guy who acted Sango. His acting in that movie was superb, he portrayed a Real Yoruba god, the guy is very good.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mango picker or wetin?

Godsfavour78:
Abi you won become picker? grin
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
if the tribe that dominated alaba market were never in the trade of this industry. he would enjoy his labor.. but piracy won't allow.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by virago(f): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
azpekuliar:
Still best known for starring as a corrupt police officer in Wale Adenuga’s Super Story hit, ‘One Bad Apple’.

Nope , he's best known in the Sango movie way back then

4 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Oweku: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
ItzBIM:
The people that destroyed your past can’t guarantee your future.

Let’s take it back now, enough of this old generation.

Sowore is who we need, but our youth will rather queue behind people who has the habit of looting their future..
Anybody who cares about this country and its future will not VOTE FOR APC AND PDP..

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
gare:
So what are you doing in the US now, are you not proud of the Job, tell us, because the story will not be complete without that

Last time I checked, there's gain in minding one's business. tongue

Aproko! cool

8 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
WinningSun:
if the tribe that dominated alaba market were never in the trade of this industry. he would enjoy his labor.. but piracy won't allow.

Sense no go kee you. grin

Those guys are cancer to the Nigerian movie and music industries wallahi. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by kumakunta: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
landmark86:
Bros you must come back oooooo
We all voted for Buhari CHANGE
And we must all finish it ooooo

Anything for the likes . He left the country before Buhari became president .

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by gare(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
omooba969:

Last time I checked, there's gain in minding one's business. tongue

Aproko! cool

If he wanted us to mind our business then he should not have made it public
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Resener12:

This is what i always tell people. Secure the future of your kids and yours first

Nigeria government can’t do much for us. Please don’t be deceived.

Check my signature to visit and study in Canada

100% guarantee. Canada awaits you.

Relocate to Canada and become citizen
scammer!

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
This man that year. Solidarity for ever

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Razz village boy turn local champion grin

Going to America is now an achievement and something to boast about for Nigerians grin

Just like those clowns that go to Dubai and snap picture in every supermarket and train stations for social media grin

Awon mosheshe losi doobayi grin
I no dey understand you this woman. Na bad thing e do?
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Baroba(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
WinningSun:

Maybe if the "sofisticated" tribe that claims they are more educated than the whole of Africa, looked into marketing there JuJu films via online video streams instead of relying on those Alaba boys just like the Hausa man Jason Njoku did with Iroko, Mr Adebayo wouldn't have to relocate to Amelika to hustle.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
A win-win, if you ask me!

His kids will grow up to appreciate what he did for them as a father.

He can still hop on a plane and come grace the movie sets in Naija every once in a while and hop off the shithole back to the Land of the Free for a feel of the normal life!

Thanks for your honesty, man, and wishing you all the best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by ItzBIM(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Oweku:

Sowore is who we need, but our youth will rather queue behind people who has the habit of looting their future..
Anybody who cares about this country and its future will not VOTE FOR APC AND PDP..

Exactly, please help me promote this man

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Resener12(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
scammer!
Are you okay?
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Baroba:

Maybe if the "sofisticated" tribe that claims they are more educated than the whole of Africa, looked into marketing there JuJu films via online video streams instead of relying on those Alaba boys just like the Hausa man Jason Njoku did with Iroko, Mr Adebayo wouldn't have to relocate to Amelika to hustle.. cool

I speak the truth, even if it hurt
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Resener12:

Are you okay?
scammer
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
I salute your humility man ! No fake life !
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That's really the BEST my BROTHER.
The POLITICIANS are doing it.
The PASTORS are doing it.
The BANK MANAGERS are doing it.
The BUSINESSMEN are doing it.

No one does it and ever regrets it.
It remains the BEST GIFT.
Except for those whose children got there and developed WINGS and can't be controlled again..

That's a bonus
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Dinirojones(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlacSmit:
America no fit this guy. He should relocate to Ghana
baba u wicked o grin cheesy

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
ednut1:
Wise man. No be some wey go begin beg for medical bills later. Even boy alinco self japa. Driving uber /security alone self can take care of his family wella.his son looks like a future athlete self. Wise man Sango grin
boy alinco don japa?
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by BanjiHols(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
It won't be well for all the leaders (Heads of State) Nigeria has had so far..

"They can't fear to sell Nigeria because they are older than it " I go Dye

Vote a youth president.. With ideas, will and strength to implement.

1 Like

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
A win-win, if you ask me!

His kids will grow up to appreciate what he did for them as a father.

He can still hop on a plane and come grace the movie sets in Naija every once in a while and hop off the shithole back to the Land of the Free for a feel of the normal life!

Thanks for your honesty, man, and wishing you all the best!

People like you are usually die an unhappy individual
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Evercurious(f): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
scammer

Have you ever been scammed by him?
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by enemyofprogress: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Evercurious:

Have you ever been scammed by him?
scammer
Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
maasoap:

People like you are usually die an unhappy individual

Because I said it as it is?

What works in this country?

In which area has any government got it right?

I'm not unhappy, but it's not because of the state of Nigeria. I will be depressed if I think about it!

I'm happy and thankful to God because, in spite of the governments' many failings and gross insensitivity, He has kept me and mine alive and well.

That doesn't change the fact that people are dying unnecessary deaths and others are politicising it!

It's much better not to be deluded about this country.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me by TopeWay100: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
i think what he did was the best option for him and his family,if me self see opportunity to japa as i day now ,i know think am twoice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Olamide & His Son Biatifeori Are ‘twinning’ In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.