Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? (21084 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by gly(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Na our foolish religious mindset cause am. We believe starting a new year anywhere else outside the church might bring bad luck throughout the year.

Indeed as a man thinketh so he is
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:

I don't need to sound it

I live it

And you know it

Compared to me, you're a babbling jackass

Now, I've noticed your inconsequential existence. Hop along.

Oh, I can see you really deep inside the abyss of your intellectual delusions. That kind of deceitful feeling people have when they think they know everything, where as they don't know nothing - especially when intellectual pride is connected with religious bigotry.
You can go into every Christian thread saying whatever you like, only later to discover you've been fooling yourself all the while.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by WaffenSS(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

Oh, I can see you really deep inside the abyss of your intellectual delusions. That kind of deceitful feeling people have when they think they know everything, where as they don't know nothing - especially when intellectual pride is connected with religious bigotry.
You can go into every Christian thread saying whatever you like, only later to discover you've been fooling yourself all the while.

So many words, so little sense

I'll willingly teach you word economy if you asked nicely.

Now, if you're too much of a blockhead to realize you're in a no-win situation when trading words with your intellectual, physical, economic, social betters, then you're dumber than I presumed.

I fault myself on why I stoop so low to regard a maggot.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
gly:

This nails it very well in my own opinion. Live your daily not yearly. It is well with us all
Amen
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
doggedfighter:

Hakeem,you nailed it, one day at a time and not one year at a time. Food for thought.
Yes.. The way you spelled my name makes it sound like you know me in person.. grin
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:

So many words, so little sense

I'll willingly teach you word economy if you asked nicely.

Now, if you're too much of a blockhead to realize you're in a no-win situation when trading words with your intellectual, physical, economic, social betters, then you're dumber than I presumed.

I fault myself on why I stoop so low to regard a maggot.

You make me laugh boy. Seems you are very high on your self delusions.
You can continue fooling yourself into thinking you're what you're not, while I clearly see your merely deluded self.
All your replies are more of the high opinion you have about your opinions rather than making any real sense. Your subsequent replies were only confirming my initial comment over and over.
That's the difference between a wise person and someone trying to sound intelligent.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by dapojaja(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
The calendar we are using is not jewish calendar
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by WaffenSS(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You make me laugh boy. Seems you are very high on your self delusions.
You can continue fooling yourself into thinking you're what you're not, while I clearly see your merely deluded self.
All your replies are more of the high opinion you have about your opinions rather than making any real sense. Your subsequent replies were only confirming my initial comment over and over.
That's the difference between a wise person and someone trying to sound intelligent.

Hey donkey you're saying the same thing you said earlier: yada yada I'm deluded blah blah

Nothing reminds me of a broken record as a mentally challenged piece of shiit saying the same thing over.

I don't blame you, donkey. Growing up in an abusive and decrepit home is enough to assault your already handicapped brain.

You've my empathy.

Now, pls don't repeat yourself in your next rejoinder, eh, donkey?

Take your time, go at your own pace, word after word, and articulate your idea of a comeback.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hey donkey you're saying the same thing you said earlier: yada yada I'm deluded blah blah

Nothing reminds me of a broken record as a mentally challenged piece of shiit saying the same thing over.

I don't blame you, donkey. Growing up in an abusive and decrepit home is enough to assault your already handicapped brain.

You've my empathy.

Now, pls don't repeat yourself in your next rejoinder, eh, donkey?

Take your time, go at your own pace, word after word, and articulate your idea of a comeback.

grin grin grin. You're now sounding more like your real dumb self. Just look at all the piece of shiit you wrote. Most people can't sound any dumber than this but I know this is your own starting point, because it appears you've gat lot more dumbness to showcase if you're pushed a little further.
My remark about you've been confirmed by you more than enough and I think I should allow you rest now, I wouldn't want you to sound any dumber tonight.

Moreover, I want this your comment to be the last piece of shiit I would read this year. I know, I will still meet you again one of these days, exhibiting your facade and chest beating on your ignorance as usual. You've got all the time boy to continue parading yourself till you play into my hands again. Peace.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by WaffenSS(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin. You're now sounding more like your real dumb self. Just look at all the piece of shiit you wrote. Most people can't sound any dumber than this but I know this is your own starting point, because it appears you've gat lot more dumbness to showcase if you're pushed a little further.
My remark about you've been confirmed by you more than enough and I think I should allow you rest now, I wouldn't want you to sound any dumber tonight.

Moreover, I want this your comment to be the last piece of shiit I would read this year. I know, I will still meet you again one of these days, exhibiting your facade and chest beating on your ignorance as usual. You've got all the time boy to continue parading yourself till you play into my hands again. Peace.

Coward!

Come back!

I'm just starting with you, you joyless gormless goof.

Stay and defend your non-existent honor like a man....ooops. sorry to all men out there for calling this pusssy a man.

He's an ass who thinks he's a donkey, as if that's better.

Fukk you and everyone who saw you today.

You chickenshit coward. If you didn't have the guts to stand your ground why did you open your filthy smelly mouth to yap around like you've got substance, you pig, you goat, you semi-blind stray dog.

Fukk you, coward.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
WaffenSS:

Coward!

Come back!

I'm just starting with you, you joyless gormless goof.

Stay and defend your non-existent honor like a man....ooops. sorry to all men out there for calling this pusssy a man.

He's an ass who thinks he's a donkey, as if that's better.

Fukk you and everyone who saw you today.

You chickenshit coward. If you didn't have the guts to stand your ground why did you open your filthy smelly mouth to yap around like you've got substance, you pig, you goat, you semi-blind stray dog.

Fukk you, coward.

Hey kid! You're now barking like a mad dog. You wanted to sound like some tough guy but ended up barking like a dog rather. That means you barked like a dog all through the last moment of 2018 grin grin grin grin. I knew you would bring out your real dumb self if you're just pushed little more and more.
Perhaps you might have upgraded your sense this year, I'll just wait and see. All the hard stave you've gotten on your back from me last year should be enough but if you need more, I'm still available. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? by WaffenSS(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Hey kid! You're now barking like a mad dog. You wanted to sound like some tough guy but ended up barking like a dog rather. That means you barked like a dog all through the last moment of 2018 grin grin grin grin. I knew you would bring out your real dumb self if you're just pushed little more and more.
Perhaps you might have upgraded your sense this year, I'll just wait and see. All the hard stave you've gotten on your back from me last year should be enough but if you need more, I'm still available. cheesy cheesy

I warned you someone is threatening to kill fagghots and this is the thanks I get!

What a certified ingrate bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Black Swan Feeding Goldfish: Who Says That Animals Don't Have Souls? / Tayo Demola Blasts Father Mbaka Over His Embarrassment Of Peter Obi / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.