Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (40674 Views)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Ziel20: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm gonna say this again. Some women can look into ur future. Any woman that is so supportive and won't leave u when u really broke and struggling, she has seen how bright ur future is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by olatade(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.

Are you saying AY is ugly

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by mamatwiny(f): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Editted
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by tejiri4(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.

grin and who told you AY is ugly?

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by millionboi2: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ay can lie ah
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by zicoraads: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
It's not the ugliness that this post is about. It's about the financial.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by SAMBARRY: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Imortal001:
People should learn how to mind their business.
after pasting all the interiors of his house on social Media? grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by zudozz: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Story..Dating me 15 years ago..Festac girl date u n 15 other men 15 years ago.. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by omega2128(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
It's written two are better than one.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by PapaAdanna: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
She was dating you 15 years ago and was dashing you money doesn't mean she would have been loyal if OWU had continued to wip your ass.

She for don kick your ass verrrrryyyyy looooonnnnggg time ago
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by deafeyez: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
YurFatHer:
At least, slim kizz will forever hold his peace by minding his business.

Not until she finds another reason to ask another question.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by airsaylongcon: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I don't blame the fan for asking.

And I also love AY's response. It's the same thing that has made Peter of PSquare to stick to his wife. Same with 2Face and Annie and a host of other celebrities. Those were the days when women stuck with their men, irrespective of his financial status.

Now, it has all gone to the dogs. Most ladies now attach more importance to the money a guy has; while ignoring the fact that the guy has drive, goals and values. They want the now and here.

It's a sad reality of what our ladies have become.

Really? 2Face stuck with Annie?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by MzTunechi(f): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
Fidelismaria:

grin grin

Lol

Are you in love with an ugly guy

Speaking from experience?
lol...be nice
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ndubueze92(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin no o. Sorry o...my eyes aren't big for nothing... I like cute guys tongue

Rubbish answer. A man is never ugly .
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by adams123: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
is like Ay lies..God knows d truth cha
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ndubueze92(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
eph12:

So this is the sure odd you're using for advertisement? Something that any novice can bring up? Smh
That even played Chelsea straight win self.... the guy na scam.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Kimcutie: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

grin

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ManIzHot: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

wink
Yuceeluv:

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Vivapros(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Money makes a man hand some
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Ayobami7(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
德英国加
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Franklyine: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Good question and a matured reply from AY unlike some yeyebrities that will lash out at their fans at the slightest opportunity undecided

PS: Some ladies can smell success afar, it's good she sticked with him, now she is reaping the rewards of her patience cheesy grin
Honestly

5 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2018
ItzBIM:
The people that destroyed your past can’t guarantee your future.

Let’s take it back now, enough of this old generation.
. Bros when you look at your picture attached yourself, what do you see?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by vickydevoka(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
It means that 15yrs ago she wasn't beautiful lyk dis. Buh wen money came toning cream n expensive make up started doing there work in her life. # money good. Don't be carried away by a woman's make up na only de man way de nack her knw her tru appearance

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by DavidEsq(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
His badly constructed pidgin clearly shows that this AY has no bizness with the name "warri" angry
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Makz: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
PNomsule:
Expert advice, to cash out or not?
Follow ur heart

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by DavidEsq(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Franklyine:

Honestly, some ladies can smell future success,
One lady left her three years doctor fiancé to marry a diploma holder, her family wanted to
disown her for her foolishness, three months after after she begged my guy to go back to school, ,
It's just one and half years after wedding, my guy don get two gas plant,.. he is still doing more investment.
Some ladies can carry luck come man house � sha
Abeg wetin be gas plant? Na wr dem dey sell cooking gas? I know how dis one be. Abi were dem dey manufacture am? How the second wan dey be like. Abeg I get pishure?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Makz: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
ndubueze92:
One BOBO juice for you son
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by ItzBIM(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
majekdom2:
. Bros when you look at your picture attached yourself, what do you see?

I see young men with fresh brand new ideas. What do you see ??
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by iluvdonjazzy: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Larryallovernig:
tongue
When you want to show your village people that you have Arrived. They end up surprising you.. ......
the person wey snap this picture na idiot.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Soooo Adams oshiomole is handsome?

Vivapros:

Money makes a man hand some
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Holuwahyomzzy:
Good question and a matured reply from AY unlike some yeyebrities that will lash out at their fans at the slightest opportunity undecided

PS: Some ladies can smell success afar, it's good she sticked with him, now she is reaping the rewards of her patience cheesy grin
That's right.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
Okay sir.
ndubueze92:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Invitation To 2017 Grammy Awards [PICS] / 'Okon Lagos' Traditional Marriage Ceremony (Pictures) / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.