Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich (40677 Views)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
He isn't na grin...I'm jes making a general reference.

tejiri4:

grin and who told you AY is ugly?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nope

olatade:

Are you saying AY is ugly
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Proof of pix pls grin

kenodrill:

Am ugly...can I be the man after your heart
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
#stuck

Holuwahyomzzy:
Good question and a matured reply from AY unlike some yeyebrities that will lash out at their fans at the slightest opportunity undecided

PS: Some ladies can smell success afar, it's good she sticked with him, now she is reaping the rewards of her patience cheesy grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Onyi22(f): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nice reply from AY my nigga
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by zagorakis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
AY is not being truthful.. I don't believe that reply
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Franklyine: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin
Show me the pishure.
Abeg cooking gass for sale.
They call am "skid"
DavidEsq:

Abeg wetin be gas plant? Na wr dem dey sell cooking gas? I know how dis one be. Abi were dem dey manufacture am? How the second wan dey be like. Abeg I get pishure?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by kenodrill: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Proof of pix pls grin

Zero eight one three double four seven six seven one five
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by DavidEsq(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Franklyine:
grin grin
Show me the pishure.
Abeg cooking gass for sale.
They call am "skid"

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin no o. Sorry o...my eyes aren't big for nothing... I like cute guys tongue

No vex o... why ur breast come black?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Omobada(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.
Very beautiful like you... Speaking from experience right?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by MCSK: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nice one there from AY cool cool cool
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Ugosample(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
zicoraads:
I don't blame the fan for asking.

And I also love AY's response. It's the same thing that has made Peter of PSquare to stick to his wife. Same with 2Face and Annie and a host of other celebrities. Those were the days when women stuck with their men, irrespective of his financial status.

Now, it has all gone to the dogs. Most ladies now attach more importance to the money a guy has; while ignoring the fact that the guy has drive, goals and values. They want the now and here.

It's a sad reality of what our ladies have become.

young girls of these days want to slay on insta from day one cheesy

They are the ones sending those "useless dms" (you know what I mean *wink*) to all these married successful men, and the single ones too in some instances, while showing utmost disrespect to the regular guys in their circle

It's a free world tho, let them continue
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
zagorakis:
AY is not being truthful.. I don't believe that reply

he actually is being truthful
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Humility017(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Bizibi:
I wish I was in his shoes,it is difficult to find love when one is comfortable in life,very difficult......
exactly bro....
I have searched for love for the past few Years but to no avail..sometimes I wonder how some guys get hold on some of these kind of AY lady...I envy them.
it's painful even when your intentions are pure... one just turned me down this afternoon on the filmsy guise that she can't marry a man from my tribe....

1 Like

Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by noble2faith(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
I don't know why guys find it hard to believe that a very beautiful lady can be truly in love with an ugly guy.

Ewatomi
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
The same reason a portion of the door behind me is dark or you don't know how picture Editting works? undecided

YorubaEmir:

No vex o... why ur breast come black?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
The same reason a portion of the door behind me is dark or you don't know how picture Editting works? undecided

Is just that it looks somehow when the face is fair and the bress is dark as if u mistakenly took someone else's bress.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by henryhemon(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

Only because of money. Do you know how many guys that hit up on them a day?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by henryhemon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Humility017:

exactly bro....
I have searched for love for the past few Years but to no avail..sometimes I wonder how some guys get hold on some of these kind of AY lady...I envy them.
it's painful even when your intentions are pure... one just turned me down this afternoon on the filmsy guise that she can't marry a man from my tribe....

Take heart man! Just take a break. Love is really fucking hard now. Don't beat yourself up. The poverty level is high so if your pocket no deep well well forgerritt man.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin okay I've explained to you...in English language. I don't know the language you speak so sorry.

...Now that I've changed it hope my bress will rest from your mouth undecided

YorubaEmir:

Is just that it looks somehow when the face is fair and the bress is dark as if u mistakenly took someone else's bress.
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
That is my point...love is a respecter of no man...even the said ladies sometimes don't purposely fall in love like that.

henryhemon:

Only because of money. Do you know how many guys that hit up on them a day?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin okay I've explained to you...in English language. I don't know the language you speak so sorry.

...Now that I've changed it hope my bress will rest from your mouth undecided

Rest from my mouth? I want it to remain in my mouth grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yinmu

YorubaEmir:

Rest from my mouth? I want it to remain in my mouth grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Yinmu

Hahahahaha grin u fine shaa with eyes like my own grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin with your eyebrows like forest

YorubaEmir:

Hahahahaha grin u fine shaa with eyes like my own grin
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
grin with your eyebrows like forest

angry angry angry I've changed it

What do I do about it?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Yuceeluv(f): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Better leave it like that o.

YorubaEmir:

angry angry angry I've changed it

What do I do about it?
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by YorubaEmir: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Better leave it like that o.

If u say so
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by oneluv11: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
eph12:

So this is the sure odd you're using for advertisement? Something that any novice can bring up? Smh

k
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
heheheheheh
Re: AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich by rawe45: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yuceeluv:

...Now that I've changed it[b] hope my bress will rest from your mouth[/b] undecided

Whew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Vs Chris Brown - Who Wore It Better? (pictures) / Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.