Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off (2819 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Osyxcel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Well it's her choice and she probably told you when you were starting out. You gotta respect her decision. If you've tried to change her stance and you're unsuccessful, you have to let it be.

The problem you have is that you're seeing sex as a reward for your "investment".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Wuraola01(f): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:
My girlfriend just put me on the condition that she can not give any man her honey pot until after wedding. She claims to be a Virgin and I've tried every possible means to convince her to have sex with me but all to no avail. Please I don't know what to do again because in two weeks time now she will be moving to another town. Any idea?

Since she's a virgin, don't force her to have sexual intercourse with you. smiley

You'll enjoy the intercourse till u get tired of it when you both get married, hun smiley

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:
My girlfriend just put me on the condition that she can not give any man her honey pot until after wedding. She claims to be a Virgin and I've tried every possible means to convince her to have sex with me but all to no avail. Please I don't know what to do again because in two weeks time now she will be moving to another town. Any idea?
if she gives in , you end up marrying someone else, but she gives you now, you come back to nl to inform peeps like you she disflowered one gold digger. If you know you're sincere with her wait for the wedding day as she said.
If she's your sister what advice would you give her?

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Because if I don't, someone else will do it. Dude I've really invested in this girl but no profit yet o.
five minutes enjoyment is the reward for your investment, check yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Because if I don't, someone else will do it. Dude I've really invested in this girl but no profit yet o.
pls give us an estimate of how much you have invested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
AryEmber:
Waow, I'm surprised by a lot of comments here. I actually thought many guys will support Op.
Honestly grin I was expecting to see comments like "Dump her" but nothing like that grin these guys are sooooo unpredictable ...

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Most of those that give this shitty reasons are actually not virgins... They know as soon as you are tied with marriage, breaking up because of virginity might be hard...

If you know, you know grin
Marriage based on deceit is not good in fact many persons divorce on that ground

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
AryEmber:
God bless you jare.
And the same God will bless u too sister
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Shawnnn01: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Were was your brain while investing?
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
After giving other guys, ur own turn na marriage b4 sex? Na yeye she be but bros u sef won fvck dat guy japa, no b marriage u dey findgrin

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by sacx: 12:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Let her go. You not good enough for her
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Originalsly: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2018
emmaphy22:

Since she will soon move down to another town, I'm scared she might hookup with another guy there and all my investment will be gone.

Hmmm..... I thought this was a relationship problem........ ROI belongs to business section.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / When An Older Lady Stares At A Young Girl’s Face And Backs Her At An Event / [Video] Facts You Never Knew About #nobraday 'No Bra Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.