Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off (2817 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by emmaphy22(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
My girlfriend just put me on the condition that she can not give any man her honey pot until after wedding. She claims to be a Virgin and I've tried every possible means to convince her to have sex with me but all to no avail. Please I don't know what to do again because in two weeks time now she will be moving to another town. Any idea?
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by JERRY1925(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Well...trust her decision... She's right

4 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nwodosis(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Which idea is better than the idea that she has given to you on how to have her?
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Splinz(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
smiley

Why do you want to fvck her?

12 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by emmaphy22(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
JERRY1925:

Since she will soon move down to another town, I'm scared she might hookup with another guy there and all my investment will be gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Kenzico(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

See Question oooo!

angry grin grin grin
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by mikejj(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin grin oga if you cannot marry her leave her biko..

8 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by emmaphy22(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

Because if I don't, someone else will do it. Dude I've really invested in this girl but no profit yet o.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Splinz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kenzico:

See Question oooo!

angry grin grin grin
grin

Mbok I need answers to that troubling question.

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Splinz(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Because if I don't, someone else will do it. Dude I've really invested in this girl but no profit yet o.

Investment?

You see my brother, you must learn to cultivate the habit of giving freely without hoping for reward.

Brother Emma, I can tell you that you have a gift, and that gift is to help people: to invest into their lives!

Biko leave that sister to go in peace and trouble not thyself with fvck... grin

Inugo?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by JERRY1925(m): 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Since she will soon move down to another town, I'm scared she might hookup with another guy there and all my investment will be gone.

Well having sex won't make her stay..since she's a virgin as She claims...just let her be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Chepos1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

y do guys see sex as profit of their investments in a girl? lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by gurunlocker: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
Most of those that give this shitty reasons are actually not virgins... They know as soon as you are tied with marriage, breaking up because of virginity might be hard...

If you know, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by sunbilor(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Splinz:

Investment?

You see my brother, you must learn to cultivate the habit of giving freely without hoping for reward.

Brother Emma, I can tell you that you have a gift, and that gift is to help people: to invest into their lives!

Biko leave that sister to go in peace and trouble not thyself with fvck...

Inugo?
I thought you should have asked him to leave her and look for another girl to invest on since he has the gift of investing in women. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Kenzico(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chepos1:

y do guys see sex as profit of their investments in a girl? lipsrsealed

grin

What else do you expect?? Is he Father Christmas or Santa Claus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by 1johnjohn(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't know but what if she doesn't like sex n after marriage you get to know this..or something else happen
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Splinz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
sunbilor:
I thought you should have asked him to leave her and look for another girl to invest on since he has the gift of investing in women. grin

Investors of yansh and allied matters. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by sunbilor(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Splinz:

Investors of yansh and allied matters. cheesy
Bros no be small investment o. Imagine what someone is writing in this 2018? Some people need to be relegated to the stone age. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Terryindeed: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
JERRY1925:

Truster... Righter....

Niqqa. You are the side niqqa, she's having sex else where. Ask yourself is she ready to settle down next year? If NO. Then you are wasting your time with her. Look for some girl who will fffcuuk your brain out and make you happy. Can she work for 3 months without salary?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Get to know better http://dapalan.com/3myf read through.
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Am in the same shoe my girl giving me same statement that words dey vex me
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by deafeyez: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:
My girlfriend just put me on the condition that she can not give any man her honey pot until after wedding. She claims to be a Virgin and I've tried every possible means to convince her to have sex with me but all to no avail. Please I don't know what to do again because in two weeks time now she will be moving to another town. Any idea?

She claims to be a virgin and you want to dis virgin her abi.

Tell not to travel that you want to see her parents
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by rtdCivilservant: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

but if truly u are dating her for keep u should wait till ur wedding night. at least u de kiss and romance
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Would having sex with her double your investment? Lol

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
If it pisses you off so much, then take a shiit.
Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Would having sex with her double your investment? Lol

No. But it will increase the confidence you have in your investment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by AryEmber(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Waow, I'm surprised by a lot of comments here. I actually thought many guys will support Op.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

Which kind investment. U must be an igbo man ro tie money to everything angry
If u can't wait, go see her people & do the right thing.. No need trying to corrupt her pls. Marry her & enjoy the new pûssay or leave her alone for someone who can angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
AryEmber:
Waow, I'm surprised by a lot of comments here. I actually thought many guys will support Op.
Whats the essence of that when we have too much corrupt girls on every corner... Its best to try and encourage the few good/ sane ones because the matter done pass be careful. Abi u no dey see the unbelievable atrocities when dey happen daily

3 Likes

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by ValCon888: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Its obvious you just want to shoot your shot and go.

If she's truly a virgin, free her abeg before you do her strong thing.

If she's not, just cut your losses man. Not every 'investment' must bring returns.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by Divay22(f): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
emmaphy22:

So spending money on her is an investment to you abi undecided
You really need to have your head checked.

1 Like

Re: Condition Of No Sex Till After Wedding Piss Me Off by AryEmber(f): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
dairykidd:

Whats the essence of that when we have too much corrupt girls on every corner... Its best to try and encourage the few good/ sane ones because the matter done pass be careful. Abi u no dey see the unbelievable atrocities when dey happen daily
God bless you jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Viral Video Of Pastor's Daughter Sex Tape Get People Talking / Have you seen this abnormal Nairaland emoji? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.