Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Question For The Stoners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Stoners (2017 Views)

Only Stoners Should Get In Here / To My Fellow Stoners, How Much Do You Spend On Weed Weekly? / Female Stoners Are The Best To Involve With In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pleas if you are not a stoner or a pill head, I suggest you stay away from this thread, because a drug free person can never understand such things we stoners and pill heads do, we are from two completelely different worlds.

So for the stoners out there, how much is Arizona kush? Is it as expensive as Tramadol? Because a single pill cost 200 and a whole sachet cost 2k, what about Arizona? Is it more economical? because being a pill head, I spend up to #700 a day because I pop up to 3 to 4 pills a day. if it was Arizona kush that i was smoking would I be spending as much money? Because I'm thinking of using Arizona to help me reduce my tramadol intake ,I read somewhere that kush/cannabis can be used to taper of opiates.

The only reason I want to reduce my pill popping habit is to save some money so if Arizona or normal cannabis is cheaper then maybe I could use it to cut cost.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Jagaban880: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na from clap .....dance dey start

u go soon change address
lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For The Stoners by RevenGeMission: 1:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Oro die die ni weere fi n bere

grin grin grin grin
Jagaban880:
Na from clap .....dance dey start

u go soon change address
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Stoners by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Say no to drugs... A drug addict would always be a social misfit.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 31, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Say no to drugs... A drug addict would always be a social misfit.

No true. Have you heard of functioning addicts? They are even more than the 'Stereotyped drug users' and are important people in society. Eg career people, politicians etc....

And you would never know unless they tell you. I know a few personally so I know exactly what I'm saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
bro , were are you located. by your location i'll tell you which one is economical.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
omohz:
bro , were are you located. by your location i'll tell you which one is economical.
Are you based in Abuja?
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
REPENT!

And say no to drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Stoners by ositadima1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
My opinion for you is slow down on pills, take cannabis instead, it's green, 100 percent natural and cheap.

Chemical abuse in the form of pills is just not the way to go, it comes with nasty side effects.

You can improve weed potency by taking it more efficiently, get your self a bung or a vaporizer.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
ositadima1:
My opinion for you is slow down on pills, take cannabis instead, it's green, 100 percent natural and cheap.

Chemical abuse in the form of pills is just not the way to go, it comes with nasty side effects.

You can improve weed potency by taking it more efficiently, get your self a bung or a vaporizer.
I don't really abuse the pills anymore, I take it moderately, only one pill at a time like 3 times a day then I take half a pill before sleeping. What Im thinking of doing now is to reduce, and take only 2 a day then use cannabis to replace it to cut cost but how much is a small ounce of normal weed that you can wrap 3 times but not skunk , just normal weed because I don't like skunk.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
All I know is that I don't want skunk, the first time I tried it, I took only one drag and it made me feel really paranoid, then when I kicked back to relax, I kept on hearing voices of people that are not even there then when I stood up my body felt really heavy and everything was in slow-motion in a way I didn't like.

Tramadol does that too when you pop too many only that it makes you really hyper rather than that heavy slow-motion thing that skunk does that is why I never pop alot of it.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by pythonkid(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
You're already dieing, better go and do liver function test to check your AST level.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
mhd5757:

Are you based in Abuja?
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
mhd5757:

Are you based in Abuja?

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Blinkers: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2019
mhd5757:
Pleas if you are not a stoner or a pill head, I suggest you stay away from this thread, because a drug free person can never understand such things we stoners and pill heads do, we are from two completelely different worlds.

So for the stoners out there, how much is Arizona kush? Is it as expensive as Tramadol? Because a single pill cost 200 and a whole sachet cost 2k, what about Arizona? Is it more economical? because being a pill head, I spend up to #700 a day because I pop up to 3 to 4 pills a day. if it was Arizona kush that i was smoking would I be spending as much money? Because I'm thinking of using Arizona to help me reduce my tramadol intake ,I read somewhere that kush/cannabis can be used to taper of opiates.

The only reason I want to reduce my pill popping habit is to save some money so if Arizona or normal cannabis is cheaper then maybe I could use it to cut cost.

My kind of dude.

I hope we'd meet someday.

I'm not based in Abuja, though
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:

I'm in Abuja bro. So I'd say weed is more cheaper and even safer than drugs.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
NeededGist:

I'm in Abuja bro. So I'd say weed is more cheaper and even safer than drugs.
Yeah weed is cheaper, a quantity of Arizona that you can wrap like 3 to 4 times is sold at #500 in my area, I checked the other day and even bought a little.
Re: A Question For The Stoners by Biglittlelois(f): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
mhd5757:

Why not try Cocaine, so that you can go mad completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why not try Cocaine, so that you can go mad completely

Nah, cocaine is too expensive, it's not advisable to use it everyday, you will go broke faster than a jackrabbit gets fukkd, better to just use it once in a while.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Fvcknames: 5:21am On Jan 31, 2019
omohz:

no, I'm in Lagos but school in edo state, in edo state weed is cheaper than drugs, but in Lagos, drugs us cheaper than weed.
Do u school in uniben?
U could see Arizona around 4 1000 or 500
1000 = 10+ ties
500 = 5+ ties
Re: A Question For The Stoners by nanakgh(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
Already been said that the thread is specifically for pill heads and stoners, so please keep your advice to yourself if you're not one. Look at the grammar being written by the so-called addicts, a 100 times better than what I read from you normal people everyday.

It's obvious most drug users are geniuses, and geniuses are burdened with huge brains so sometimes we need drugs to take the edge off. Ergo, functional addicts.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Stoners by Starboytwo(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
Used to do TM then before he cast... 100l days Tm was the food in the hostel...Back then we average 500mg daily .... But v stopped dah shit...TM is harsh....

WEED is generally inexpensive anywhere expecially Lagos... You'd roll 4-5 stick from 2h weed na...

I don't do pills no more....weed and paw paw is all...

OH I did "ice(crystal) some weeks back, shit is super dope but highly addictive and fucking expensive... 2gram goes 10k..i would strongly not recommend it, my ex is addicted ans spend all her money on the trip....

Weed is Bae.... Pawpaw is Bae...
Be responsible bro.... I control all the substance, non ever did me...

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Messed Up Even Though I Am Engaged To A Good Man / These Preschool Sweethearts Lost Touch, But 20 Years Later Everything Changed / See What Rejoice Said About Charles Paul, Her Suicide KENPOLY Graduate Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.