Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating (22901 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Lady Share Experience When She Went To Quilox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
Have you ever been in love with someone you met online??
How crazy was the love??
Did you guys later meet??
Was the love still there after spending real time with the person??

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by DyingFetus: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't do online dating, I do ladies in the cemetery

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by izonborn098(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
My longest relationship online is 3months, many of those girls prefer the olosho way.. Since then i don't do online...

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Stawner16(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Yes I have and the relationship completely altered the direction of my life. cheesy I’ll spare y’all the details.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by yungchop: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Stawner16:
Yes I have and the relationship completely altered the direction of my life. cheesy I’ll spare y’all the details.

Please speak.. I'm currently in one and thinking if it's worth it or not, almost 2 years now

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
yungchop:

Please speak.. I'm currently in one and thinking if it's worth it or not, almost 2 years now
angry grin you don see her irl? What about on video call? Hope you Neva too spend?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by dontrulee: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Long distance relationship is a no no for me

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by marsman: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
The funny thing is all the ladies I have actually met online have really been very beautiful.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by MajESTHY(f): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ion wanna talk..
He will come back to his senses one day and maybe by then,a guy with eyesight has taken me already.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Nazgul: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
To me it's a waste of time and one sided. The girl would keep billing you till you eventually get the message and let her be.

I prefer physical dating.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by creativehubb: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
Na olosho and packaged hungry desperate girls full tinder

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
yungchop:

mine is almost 3years now and we keep falling deeper in love we do video calls Sha

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Blupen969(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nazgul:
To me it's a waste of time and one sided. The girl would keep billing you till you eventually get the message and let her be.

I prefer physical dating.
that is if the girl don't actually love you bro

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by yungchop: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
angry grin you don see her irl? What about on video call? Hope you Neva too spend?

Twice before I left Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Nazgul: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Blupen969:
that is if the girl don't actually love you bro
95% of girls you meet online are out to bill away your destiny.

How do you expect them to love someone they haven't met. It's almost impossible.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
yungchop:

Twice before I left Nigeria.
lol. I have nothing to say. Drop that girl bro. Find girl wey you fit dey see regularly. Stop funding someone else's gf. Nawa.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
MajESTHY:
Ion wanna talk..
He will come back to his senses one day and maybe by then,a guy with eyesight has taken me already.
Dey play, you hear. You're the only female in the whole wide world.

36 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Blupen969:
mine is almost 3years now and we keep falling deeper in love we do video calls Sha
"you keep falling deeper" not "we". Correct yourself. Lmao. The way Una take dey dey cocky inside online relationship dey baffle me. Una go learn Sha.

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
marsman:
The funny thing is all the ladies I have actually met online have really been very beautiful.
grin this one dey type go yaba left. cheesy

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by MajESTHY(f): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
Dey play, you hear. You're the only female in the whole wide world.

I don't think you know the whole story so i won't rant but i'll advise you stop chipping-in where you don't grasp the soul of the comment,that makes your reply stink.

13 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
MajESTHY:

I don't think you know the whole story so i won't rant but i'll advise you stop chipping-in where you don't grasp the soul of the comment,that makes your reply stink.
being delusional is not a crime. it's no biggie. Everyone was once delusional. Chuckles. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by rickleye: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Just came to gain experience
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by eazzzy1(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2023
Online relationships are what people use to ‘hol body’ when they can’t get someone close by. If the opportunity to date someone in close proximity comes up they pursue that option. You are not going to find out anyway. If it works out they dump you, if it doesn’t they continue with you like nothing happened.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by ILoveFaith: 1:39am On Sep 19, 2023
MajESTHY:
Ion wanna talk..

Esther, know I’m right here
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Gadafii: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2023
yungchop:

2 years in an online relationship, when no be say na professional course you dey do lol

Does it mean when your hornyy you will masturb8te or low key patronize olosho, but when she needs money you send to her, is that the arrangement??

If that’s it what do you gain to have remained in that for two years, or are you too shy to engage the local girls around you, I sincerely want to know why a man will be in an online relationship for two years

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by yungchop: 2:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Gadafii:
2 years in an online relationship, when no be say na professional course you dey do lol

Does it mean when your hornyy you will masturb8te or low key patronize olosho, but when she needs money you send to her, is that the arrangement??

If that’s it what do you gain to have remained in that for two years, or are you too shy to engage the local girls around you, I sincerely want to know why a man will be in an online relationship for two years

It became online when I left Nigeria, is it clear now?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by yungchop: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
lol. I have nothing to say. Drop that girl bro. Find girl wey you fit dey see regularly. Stop funding someone else's gf. Nawa.
Stopped the funding part sometimes ago after some misunderstandings.
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Anny69: 4:52am On Sep 19, 2023
I have. We met on a group and clicked immediately. We loved each other, we had to end the few months relationship because we know we couldn't meet. sad Man's a genius, that part of him would forever be attractive. We still talk though and are very cool with each other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Brandiebird: 5:08am On Sep 19, 2023
Meeting online then establishing a real time relationship is very different from dating online; the later is child’s play.

22 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2023
yungchop:

Stopped the funding part sometimes ago after some misunderstandings.
Good. Observe her for like six months. Watch how she responds to you during this time. Also make sure you're able to monitor her movements. Now I don't know how you're gonna do that, but I'd employ someone, maybe give him like 5k evey week to monitor her. That's if she's worth it o. If she's not, Baba just break up with her . You can't trust any females in 2023

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by K33fK0zaRt: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Anny69:
I have. We met on a group and clicked immediately. We loved each other, we had to end the few months relationship because we know we couldn't meet. sad Man's a genius, that part of him would forever be attractive. We still talk though and are very cool with each other.
;Duna two be dey play Ouija
Re: Nairalanders Share Experience About Online Dating by Anny69: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2023
K33fK0zaRt:
;Duna two be dey play Ouija
Huh?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office. / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.