Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) (2564 Views)

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
People these days go about yelling that Satan is a liar but what if he's not.
Ever thought about why there's no side of this story?
The Bible only shows God's side but never showed Satan side.
Remember there are 3 sides of a story.
But why do people hate him when they have never seen him or even know what he looks like?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by MJBOLT: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Satan doesn't exist
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
Satan doesn't exist
I thought you're a Christian.
Obviously he doesn't but I want to see if any of these Nigerian Christians can drop any sensible arguments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2018
I have read lucifer66
Topics, I must say he's enlightened about his atheism but I think he's going about it too roughly by insulting the masses and calling them uneducated as if we atheist possess a superior mindset.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by hahn(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

Obviously he doesn't but I want to see if any of these Nigerian Christians can drop any sensible arguments.

Expect sensible comments from Christians at the detriment of your time. They are doomed to be gullible and pay tithes and offering
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Gaspardd(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Without satan, eve wudnt have eaten from d tree of knowlegde, then we wud have been some dancing monkeys in d bush walkin arnd naked.
Imagine humans eye were opened and we cud build and advance technologically. The private jets all dis pastors re buyin upandan is becus of satan.
Not that i like him, but lets give credit to who deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by MJBOLT: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
I dropped Christianity the day I discovered it was a fairy tale invented by cave men

Satan66:

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
I dropped Christianity the day I discovered it was a fairy tale invented by cave men

Same here.
Guess we're among the few hundreds of atheist in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:
Without satan, eve wudnt have eaten from d tree of knowlegde, then we wud have been some dancing monkeys in d bush walkin arnd naked.
Imagine humans eye were opened and we cud build and advance technologically. The private jets all dis pastors re buyin upandan is becus of satan.
Not that i like him, but lets give credit to who deserves it.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Bluezy13(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:
I have read lucifer66
Topics, I must say he's enlightened about his atheism but I think he's going about it too roughly by insulting the masses and calling them uneducated as if we atheist possess a superior mindset.

If I must ask: why did you create this thread

Why do you ask the question: "why do you hate Satan??"

You claim the Lucifer of a dude goes about it the wrong way and another colleague in faith of yours (hahn) claims one should expect sensible comments from Christians at one's detriment. But in the fair view; you generated this thread with the sole purpose of casting opprobrium, ensnaring the religious fanatics into throwing rambling invectives just to justify their stance and paint you unreasonable for not believing in their God.
Maturity has it that you do not post or create a question or an argument that will give rise to chaotic utterances, of which you are indirectly doing. Stop dragging them (the Christian folks) into contentions.
Not everyone will be silent and watch you criticize their belief.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Gaspardd(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

Same here.
Guess we're among the few hundreds of atheist in this country.

Well i will have you kno that its not a fairy tale. You can only be bold behind keyboards. Go outside to d real world, explore and you will see that these things re real

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Eberechi24(f): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Bluezy13:

You claim the Lucifer of a dude goes about it the wrong way and another colleague in faith of yours (MJBOLT) claims one should expect sensible comments from Christians at one's detriment. But in the fair view; you generated this thread with the sole purpose of casting opprobrium, ensnaring the religious fanatics into throwing rambling invectives just to justify their stance and paint you unreasonable for not believing in their God.
Maturity has it that you do not post or create a question or an argument that will give rise to chaotic utterances, of which you are indirectly doing. Stop dragging them (the Christian folks) into contentions.

Funny enough Christians don't care about their existence or ideologies. Atheists are shadows of Christians. Without Christianity their beliefs and ideas are null and void. Nobody will recognize them.

If atheists have more recognition than Muslims, they will do worse than Muslims.

Ask them their grudge against Christians, it doesn't go beyond tithing and seeding. It would get you wonder if Christians pay from their pockets? If Christians are not complaining, why worrying yourself. If believing in illusion makes them happy, why not leave them?

When we talk about religion tolerance, it's not limited to Christan and Muslims, atheists are inclusive. Forcing your self acclaimed ideology down people's throats should be frowned at. If you can't stand the existence of Christians, plz use the next OPTION

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gaspardd:

Well i will have you kno that its not a fairy tale. You can only be bold behind keyboards. Go outside to d real world, explore and you will see that these things re real
Am in Nigeria where I can be lynced to death and the people will say I was the wizard within the compound.
Atheism isn't accepted here even though it's the truth.
There's no God, Several naria lenders have proved this but you're too ignorant towards the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:

Funny enough Christians don't care about their existence or ideologies. Atheists are shadows of Christians. Without Christianity their beliefs and ideas are null and void. Nobody will recognize them.

If atheists have more recognition than Muslims, they will do worse than Muslims.

Ask them their grudge against Christians, it doesn't go beyond tithing and seeding. It would get you wonder if Christans pay from their pockets? If Christians are not complaining, why worrying are yourself. If believing in illusion makes them happy, why not leave them.

When we talk about religion tolerance, it's not limited to Christan and Muslims, atheists are inclusive. Forcing your self acclaimed ideology down people's throats should be frowned at. If you can't stand the existence of Christians, plz use the next OPTION

Tell that to the people who force "Accept jesus" down your throat as if I asked for Jesus to come near me.
Tell that to the women who will give you church card and if you reject the whole area will see you as a wizard.
Christians are worse but Muslims are something else.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Eberechi24(f): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

Tell that to the people who force "Accept jesus" down your throat as if I asked for Jesus to come near me.
Tell that to the women who will give you church card and if you reject the whole area will see you as a wizard.
Christians are worse but Muslims are something else.
You can always talk to my hand. Your invalid argument cant convince me to convert to atheism.

Enjoy your godless life. Christians don't care.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:

You can always talk to my hand. Your invalid argument cant convince me to convert to atheism.

Then run along undecided
Asked for the sensible ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Gaspardd(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

Am in Nigeria where I can be lynced to death and the people will say I was the wizard within the compound.
Atheism isn't accepted here even though it's the truth.
There's no God, Several naria lenders have proved this but you're too ignorant towards the truth.
U re still a kid. Pray to be lucky to exp d beyond.
Cus your soul wont be happy if u died and u have never experienced the beyond. Forget about Nigerians and their organized religion. Make ur own independent journey to actually kno if this is real or not.
I was an atheist until i did that and i found that yes. It is real
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:
But why do people hate him when they have never seen him or even know what he looks like?

A Truth That No One Believes In Should Be Kept A Secret

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by MJBOLT: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
where did I say that?? undecided

Bluezy13:

You claim the Lucifer of a dude goes about it the wrong way and another colleague in faith of yours (MJBOLT) claims one should expect sensible comments from Christians at one's detriment. But in the fair view; you generated this thread with the sole purpose of casting opprobrium, ensnaring the religious fanatics into throwing rambling invectives just to justify their stance and paint you unreasonable for not believing in their God.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Because he's the yin of yan and the one the masses choose to hate so to ensure balance.

You understand now boy?
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:
This is a bad Monica to use IMHO sort of being in people's bad book and will somehow rub off on your personal life
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by danilmo: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

Yahoo + guys will b looking at u like lemme lay hands on ur head whether ur head no go vomit money. grin

if u like say yahoo + isn't real, u should wonder why it keeps increasing on daily basis if such deity behind money ritual isn't existing.

I know ur next line will b why aren't they as rich to become world richest, note, those stuff expires and they renew with sacrifices, some dont, lot of consequences... belief it or not , u can dash ur mothers pant to then, locate Ogun or delta state, they are much there.. then u ll know Satan exist..
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
danilmo:

Yahoo + guys will b looking at u like lemme lay hands on ur head whether ur head no go vomit money. grin

if u like say yahoo + isn't real, u should wonder why it keeps increasing on daily basis if such deity behind money ritual isn't existing.

I know ur next line will b why aren't they as rich to become world richest, note, those stuff expires and they renew with sacrifices, some dont, lot of consequences... belief it or not , u can dash ur mothers pant to then, locate Ogun or delta state, they are much there.. then u ll know Satan exist..
You actually believe people vomit money?
Show me the video of this person vomiting money or you can run off.
There's no such thing as jazz.
Yahoo is simply internet fraud.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by danilmo: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Satan66:

You actually believe people vomit money?
Show me the video of this person vomiting money or you can run off.
There's no such thing as jazz.
Yahoo is simply internet fraud.

In this enlightened world, who still fall vuctim of internet scam..

u see ,I was expecting u to hold on to the vomit money ishh..
grin
ask around ,
victim dont vomit money like u watxhbin Bollywood
, just need part of victim body/organ and are sacrificed, thereafter fortune locate them in whatever they lay hands on..

baba see I dey go church go shout happy new year..
maybe later or...
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
danilmo:

In this enlightened world, who still fall vuctim of internet scam..

u see ,I was expecting u to hold on to the vomit money ishh..
grin
ask around ,
victim dont vomit money like u watxhbin Bollywood
, just need part of victim body/organ and are sacrificed, thereafter fortune locate them in whatever they lay hands on..

baba see I dey go church go shout happy new year..
maybe later or...

SMH, Can't believe in this technological age people still believe in charms.
Africa has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Bluezy13(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
where did I say that?? undecided

Apologies for misplacement of pseudonym.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by obonujoker(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
because Satan deceived Adam and Eve
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by danilmo: 3:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Satan66:
SMH, Can't believe in this technological age people still believe in charms. Africa has a long way to go.
not real? and u wana witness with ur eyes bah
no prob, where do u stay.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by kullozone(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Eberechi24:

Actually, Christians care... a lot... that's why you're on this threadsmiley
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2019
danilmo:

not real? and u wana witness with ur eyes bah

no prob,
where do u stay.
If you have a VIDEO of it then drop.
Either that or run off, You sound like the average African man.
Wonder when people will stop beliving in witches and charms. Smh
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Eberechi24(f): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
kullozone:

Actually, Christians care... a lot... that's why you're on this threadsmiley
No, we don't care. EOD
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by danilmo: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Satan66:

If you have a VIDEO of it then drop.
Either that or run off, You sound like the average African man.
Wonder when people will stop beliving in witches and charms. Smh

yes sir, can u urself come over, I ll direct u well to my place ,

uploading video that will b called film tricks fabrication.. mtcheew...

if u can't come, stop disturbing people with ur watery philosophy like a toothless dog, atheism wey dey only get mouth online..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The True Essence Of Marriage? / Holiday Is Coming. Who Else Wants A Female Orgasm On This Holiday? / The Day I Had My First Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.