Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) (2566 Views)

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by ThankGod001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked Under ROMANCE section cheesy grin
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by ThankGod001(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked Under ROMANCE section cheesy grin
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Deicide: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
But the devil never told a single lie, na yahweh na in day lie up and down grin
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bcus ur a bastard! cheesy
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Goddys(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Satan66:
People these days go about yelling that Satan is a liar but what if he's not.
Ever thought about why there's no side of this story?
The Bible only shows God's side but never showed Satan side.
Remember there are 3 sides of a story.
But why do people hate him when they have never seen him or even know what he looks like?

I have not learnt Satan's side of the story why he was so much abhorred. I only learnt about Bible's version of it. So I do not hate him neither do I like him. He's just there and I am just here. I am not disturbing him and he is not disturbing me. Let's embrace the middle way.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by khiaa(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
But why do people hate him when they have never seen him or even know what he looks like?

It is hypocritical of you to call me ignorant when you said the bolded. If there is no God then there is no satan yet you asked this question which implies your belief. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

[/b]

It is hypocritical of you to call me ignorant when you said the bolded. If there is no God then there is no satan yet you asked this question which implies your belief. undecided
Guess you couldn't tell a clear troll post from a serious one. lipsrsealed
You're so ignorant.
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by khiaa(f): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:

Guess you couldn't tell a clear troll post from a serious one. lipsrsealed
You're so ignorant.

Do I know of you? You are angry because I busted you on your bullshyt. It's understandable to be ignorant about some things because ignorance only means not knowing, but you are a hypocritical mor.an. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Do I know of you? You are angry because I busted you on your bullshyt. It's understandable to be ignorant about some things because ignorance only means not knowing, but you are a hypocritical mor.an. undecided
OK this is where I end it.
You Americans can be so moronic that it's simply disgusting.
Begone with your arrogance lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by khiaa(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:

OK this is where I end it.
You Americans can be so moronic that it's simply disgusting.
Begone with your arrogance lipsrsealed

You came to me with insults but when I retaliate its called arrogance, yeah I get it. grin Always playing the victim. undecided Now run along little boy and don't post to me again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
cos he's a black short dwarf
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
In the spirit of fairness and sportsmanship we should hear Satan story!

But hu go present Satan story?

Two of dem Satan & god are two cone artist cracking a joke to an audience too afraid to laugh grin grin...

D only excuse dey have is dat dey don't exist!
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by khiaa(f): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Uncledare4:
cos he's a black short dwarf

Actually he's white, nothing scary to look at, just your average looking neanderthal. grin
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by dontrulee: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Satan66:

Am in Nigeria where I can be lynced to death and the people will say I was the wizard within the compound.
Atheism isn't accepted here even though it's the truth.
There's no God, Several naria lenders have proved this but you're too ignorant towards the truth.

Psalms 14:2. The fool says in his heart;'there is no God'
Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Satan66(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
dontrulee:

Psalms 14:2. The fool says in his heart;'there is no God'
Do you know who a fool is?
A fool is someone that bows down to the same god that was used to rape,kill and torture hes ancestor's.
A fool is someone who accepts a religion that was used enslave he's people.
A fool is someone that believes in he's heart that he's NATIVE AFRICAN RELIGION is demonic but the white man's religion is Holy.

That's is a fool.

Re: Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 17, 2020
Satan66:

Do you know who a fool is?
A fool is someone that bows down to the same god that was used to rape,kill and torture hes ancestor's.
A fool is someone who accepts a religion that was used enslave he's people.
A fool is someone that believes in he's heart that he's NATIVE AFRICAN RELIGION is demonic but the white man's religion is Holy.

That's is a fool.
Op is the definition of that fool
Because he hasn't read the book of Genesis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her / "Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? / Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.