Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (63036 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Squillionaire: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
BrutusOj:
You are on point, both the APC and PDP will find it difficult. The idomas could have clinched this time, had they presented a candidate in either SDP or any other of the new party and put in hard work.

The Idomas presently do not seem to have a political leader and that has not helped their political cause. At the moment, every person is his own man.

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BrutusOj(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Squillionaire:

The Idomas presently do not have a political leader and that has not helped their political cause. At the moment, every person is his own man.
hmmm...Mark lost the chace to be one to greed. Though he still command some respect.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by buharitill2023: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

Apc is Directionless everywhere in Nigeria.
LET ME REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN, PDP CANNOT WILL ONE STATE.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BrutusOj(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Squillionaire:

I'm sorry sir, I saw billboards at Agan tollgate and a large one at Wurukum roundabout.
It means i didnt use my eyes well, but the way Ortom and the PDP are everywhere seems they are more serious in terms of campaign .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Squillionaire: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
BrutusOj:
You are on point, both the APC and PDP will find it difficult. The idomas could have clinched this time, had they presented a candidate in either SDP or any other of the new party and put in hard work.

The primaries for both parties was a sham in Zone C. At present some constituencies don't know whose name was submitted at INEC as flag bearer, and even those where names were submitted, there are still litigations challenging them.

With regards to the Presidency, it is likely the Idomas are largely sticking with the incumbent, because Atiku has no active man on ground there. Also, a few roads under construction like the Otukpo - Enugu road, the Otukpo township to Oweto road. I also heard a few other rural roads under the Ministry of Agriculture are on-going.

P.S. this is just my observation I pieced together from Benue people.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by tuniski: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
LET ME REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN, PDP CANNOT WILL ONE STATE.
Pele inec!
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
Kai Our leaders both past and present and zombies are very big fools, na crowd we go chop na idiots

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Metuh: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

grin grin
I go buy for you, your papa and your mama

Olisah Metuh junior
shut up and go continue spying from your neighbors window. Kiddo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Squillionaire:

The Idomas presently do not have a political leader and that has not helped their political cause. At the moment, every person is his own man.
But i thought the fraudulent mark is their leader.i hope lawani defeats Abba moro.apc stalwarts in idoma and igede are far better than their pdp counterparts

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Squillionaire:

The primaries for both parties was a sham in Zone C. At present some constituencies don't know whose name was submitted at INEC as flag bearer, and even those where names were submitted, there are still litigations challenging them.

With regards to the Presidency, it is likely the Idomas are largely sticking with the incumbent, because Atiku has no active man on ground there. Also, a few roads under construction like the Otukpo - Enugu road, the Otukpo township to Oweto road. I also heard a few other rural roads under the Ministry of Agriculture are on-going.

P.S. this is just my observation I pierced together in the last week I spent at home.
No,the apc primaries was credible.that of pdp that produced Abba was fraudulent.idoma land is mostly pdp although apc is getting strong there.atiku should win there but apc is strong in the igede and etulo axis

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by GavelSlam: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shoprite Maryland, would conveniently accommodate this "crowd".

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
tuniski:

Pele inec!
Me and you know Ortom has lost since thats why he staged managed the attack that happened in his farm today to curry support for his failed government.same factors that brought him to power in 2015 which were non payment of salary by suswam and the influence of akume has undone him.
He's even owing workers more than Suswan then.he's competing with yahaya bello.he lost his lga in 2015,slime helped him to win tivland.he's a goner.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
GavelSlam:
Shoprite Maryland, would conveniently accommodate this "crowd".
That statement from mark has many meanings.he could be mocking ortom due to the scantiness of the crowd or that he knows pdp are very unpopular and are not used to having huge crowds which makes them depend on rigging.

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by specialbornreed(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years
Looking at The APC Presidential campaign
council constituted yesterday, this is what I
found;
1. Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume-
PDP Governor for 8years.
2. Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani-
Former Senate President under PDP
3. D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker
House of Assembly and 7 years Governor
under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.
4. North West Zonal Director: Aliyu
Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and
Senator for 3 years.
5. South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke-
Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.
6. South South Zonal Director: Godswill
Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8
years and until 4months ago, was the PDP
minority leader in the Senate.
None of these people spent less than
13years as PDP members. Mathematically,
that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction
In one breathe, you say PDP destroyed
Nigeria for 16 years. In another breathe, you
need this same destroyers to help you to
"change" Nigeria.
Who is deceiving who?
These are interesting times...
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by quickberry(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Metuh:

shut up and go continue spying from your neighbors window. Kiddo

grin grin grin

Have you eaten your banana tonight?

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BrutusOj(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BrutusOj(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Squillionaire:

P.S. this is just my observation I pierced together in the last week I spent at home.
My dear, the APC didnt calculate well in zone C, see when they woke up with project around idoma land? People are wiser now, those projects are purely timed for campaign. If they can finish the projects before February, it will work, but it can never happen.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by rexwalters: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
PapaBaby:
It would be like buying a bullet for your own assassination if any Benue indigene cast vote for any APC contestant.
How and under what platform did tomtom become Governor?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by rexwalters: 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
BrutusOj:
My dear, the APC didnt calculate well in zone C, see when they woke up with project around idoma land? People are wiser now, those projects are purely timed for campaign. If they can finish the projects before February, it will work, but it can never happen.
At least you admitted you were dumb in 2015,Was it not the same ortom as an apc member that started your so called projects?or who was apc benue?suswan.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BuhariLooter(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2019
apcheat never again
BUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITY

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by BrutusOj(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2019
rexwalters:
At least you admitted you were dumb in 2015,Was it not the same ortom as an apc member that started your so called projects?or who was apc benue?suswan.
What are saying abi typing self? Which project(s) did you think i was refering to? When you have no good knowledge of a discussion, dont jump into it. We are talking about rehabilitation of a federal road d APC govt just began few weeks ago and you are here mentioning Ortom.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by profeazy: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by nedubest(m): 2:22am On Jan 01, 2019
u never see anything
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by celeiyke: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Pastorlarry:
APC will recover Benue again mark my word,Benue is a goal
Ibadan analyst
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Eprolist: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2019
Make $200 everyday online with this simple strategy, click HERE
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by fanysteve: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Pastorlarry:
mugu
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by michoim(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Na crowd be this?...David Mark dey lie pass Satan sef

2 Likes

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Softdaddy12: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Can APC and security agencies allow the electorate to freely vote who govern them?we want peace o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Mhiztamurtala(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2019
Rented Crowd!
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Edgarated(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmmmmmm. this election should just come and pass biko

=====
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Isobug: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Pastorlarry:

Please what is APC, which country does it exists and what does it stand for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.