Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (63039 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Otakom87(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Ortom's performance as a governor is underwhelming. The dude is using sentiment for campaign and not scorecard.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by frankfrancis871: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2019
sad

Our people say 'ihe ehi huru gbalaba, oso ka okuko huru na-atu onu' meaning fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

What do you except?
They are foolgerians!

Well do I know?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by PastorMopsi(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2019
We are walking in abundance Moving with the speed of the Holy Ghost We are favoured There’s an overflow, abundance of favour It’s a new level, it’s a new level

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Seetto: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2019
This guy is seriously mocking Ortom...

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by benuejosh: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
Who in his/her right political sense will expect people of Benue to vote for a terrorist who cared less about reinforcing their security when Fullani Herdsmen bloodily massacred a lot of them.
He is seriously been called out for sponsoring and motivating the crisis and also the killings. Trust me, uptil this moment, he hasn't come out to deny those allegations. And the populace are holding it against him. The man is a failure in and out. You need to feel the hatred we have for this man here in the state. He has no single chance in Benue come 2019.

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by femtex007(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
All na wash
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by alezzy13: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Otakom87:
[s]Ortom's performance as a governor is underwhelming[/s]. The dude is using sentiment for campaign and not scorecard.

which overwhelming? Ask the average civil servant and see the response you'll get.

His main selling point (only selling point) is the so called anti-grazing law. In other sectors: infrastructure, welfare, etc, he's been a colossal failure
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by alezzy13: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2019
The truth David MArk should bury his head in shame. Up on till recently, there was hardly a passable road in the heart of Oturkpo town. It was all RED MUD. You wont believe this is the home town of two-tenor serving senate president.

Those familiar with the place know I'm not exaggerating.

To their credit, it took the APC govt to begin repairs

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by amazon14: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2019
quickberry:
The crowd is not up to 10k.....watch it on TVC

They are not up to 10k, because that's what you APC killer machines have killed remain
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by robosky02(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Pastorlarry:
APC will recover Benue again mark my word,Benue is a goal
yeye talk

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2019
quickberry:
The crowd is not up to 10k.....watch it on TVC
Did they say the crowd was up to 10k?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2019
alezzy13:
The truth David MArk should bury his head in shame. Up on till recently, there was hardly a passable road in the heart of Oturkpo town. It was all RED MUD. You wont believe this is the home town of two-tenor serving senate president.

Those familiar with the place know I'm not exaggerating.

To their credit, it took the APC govt to begin repairs
Can buhari get 35% in venue?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Apart from anti grazing law and wheel barrows,what else has Orton achieved?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

So you stil want a governor rivalling yahaya in failure?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by alezzy13: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Can buhari get 35% in venue?

We shall see. Dont forget the Akume factor is till there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by isahsalee: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2019
quickberry:
Instead of listing his achievements, he is busy talking about herdsmen

Hmmm, the crowd am seeing here can not fill one side of Agege stadium. Some could be so wicked with such hype caption. Just wasted my data trying to the crowd, thinking I would see something like 100k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by 9jaArea: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2019
You're on a long thing IBB square is a very small place don't be deceived by Mark's statement.

PapaBaby:
It would be like buying a bullet for your own assassination if any Benue indigene cast vote for any APC contestant.

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by xelly: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2019
quickberry:

grin grin

I go buy for you, your papa and your mama

Olisah Metuh junior

Kindly send one across as New Year Gift, I will appreciate.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Omadachi(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2019
Truth be told the way FG handle the benue kill is wrong.However that is not to exonerate Ortom for his poor performance.

1 Like

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Jowanson: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2019
Benue people will make the worst mistake of their lives if they ever vote for APC again....APC is a disappointment.... APC lied to them just as they were lied to during the Biafrian war...

They need to join hands and get Nigeria working again...if Buhari should come back to power, it will be so tough for Nigeria...And its so unfortunate that the buharist are not seeing this...Benue is for Ortom and definitely PDP.

Middlebelt should not sell their votes to APC
...vote out bad leaders

This is the time the middle belt people should rise and possess their possession otherwise, it will be disastrous for them..
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Chikpat(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Failed Senator Mark campaigning for a failed Governor Ortom
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by jrusky(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2019
This is new year but I must say this as my new year statement: ***Any Benue indigene that vote for apc is a Bastard***

Happy New year
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Jowanson:
Benue people will make the worst mistake of their lives if they ever vote for APC again....APC is a disappointment.... APC lied to them just as they were lied to during the Biafrian war...

They need to join hands and get Nigeria working again...if Buhari should come back to power, it will be so tough for Nigeria...And its so unfortunate that the buharist are not seeing this...Benue is for Ortom and definitely PDP.

Middlebelt should not sell their votes to APC
...vote out bad leaders

This is the time the middle belt people should rise and possess their possession otherwise, it will be disastrous for them..
So they should vote for a failure like Orton?
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2019
jrusky:
This is new year but I must say this as my new year statement: ***Any Benue indigene that vote for apc is a Bastard***

Happy New year
Same goes to those voting your pdp
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Same goes to those voting your pdp

Mind you I'm not here to talk party craps but for what benue had suffered in the hand of apc govt...hhhh....seriously any benue indigene that vote apc is a bastard I say it with no apology.

I don't care if APGA or PDP or AS or POP win Benue election but never apc. Get that ok

Ortom should turn devil if that is the only way apc will never rule that state I fully back him. You can't be killing people and intimidating them to extent they the state nearly gone extinction and now you want them to vote for that same satanic party at the centre Haba bro fear God.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by senatordave1(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2019
jrusky:

Mind you I'm not here to talk party craps but for what benue had suffered in the hand of apc govt...hhhh....seriously any benue indigene that vote apc is a bastard I say it with no apology.

I don't care if APGA or PDP or AS or POP win Benue election but never apc. Get that ok
You get this.benue may vote atiku but will never vote that failure called ortom.hes very much culpable in the crisis.Emma jime is the next governor
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by tuniski: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Me and you know Ortom has lost since thats why he staged managed the attack that happened in his farm today to curry support for his failed government.same factors that brought him to power in 2015 which were non payment of salary by suswam and the influence of akume has undone him.
He's even owing workers more than Suswan then.he's competing with yahaya bello.he lost his lga in 2015,slime helped him to win tivland.he's a goner.

If these are conditions for losing elections then buhari will lose by landslide!
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

You get this.benue may vote atiku but will never vote that failure called ortom.hes very much culpable in the crisis.Emma jime is the next governor

Say by who Pls
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by tuniski: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2019
senatordave1:

Once buhari is defeated on February 16th, march 2nd the following states will turn PDP: Kaduna,kano,jigawa,zamfara,bauchi,plateau,niger,nassarawa,Oyo and Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.