Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (63032 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by quickberry(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2019
isahsalee:

Hmmm, the crowd am seeing here can not fill one side of Agege stadium. Some could be so wicked with such hype caption. Just wasted my data trying to the crowd, thinking I would see something like 100k

LMAO
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by quickberry(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Did they say the crowd was up to 10k?

Ask your ifa oracle
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by quickberry(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2019
amazon14:

[s]They are not up to 10k, because that's what you APC killer machines have killed remain[/s]

Dumbo

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2019
salam1:
yea daz wat they want u to believe, but the truth picture about Benue is hidden
The Only True Picture About Benue Is That Buhari's Inaction On The Murderous Fulani Emboldens Them To Unleash Terror Without Restraint.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by quickberry(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2019

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by bubu2019: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pastorlarry:
APC will recover Benue again mark my word,Benue is a goal
I
I rather believe that my mother is a virgin
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Chill2: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kindly quote me Feb 21 when Buhari is declared winner. You can happily wail for another 4years. You think PDP will offer anything different. Rubbish post.
Kaetoh:
These are people disappointed by Buhari and APC, though the list is endless as I'm quite sure we have same in zamfara, sokoto, akwa ibom, Abia , kogi , Ondo, plateau , ekiti , Lagos state etc just name them. Who in his right senses will ever imagine voting APC into power again Possibly, they might have some scores in other categories but not in the presidential race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by fareed69(m): 1:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
PapaBaby:
It would be like buying a bullet for your own assassination if any Benue indigene cast vote for any APC contestant.

Is he in APC ?

This is New Year thought all those your Weed smoking has gone with 2018.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
He should know that crowd don't matter, only time will tell
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by dochenaj: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2019
Pastorlarry:
APC will recover Benue again mark my word,Benue is a goal
By rigging, right? APC is very good at that. Their rigging system beats OBJ's own.
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Coolgent(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2019
Kaetoh:
These are people disappointed by Buhari and APC, though the list is endless as I'm quite sure we have same in zamfara, sokoto, akwa ibom, Abia , kogi , Ondo, plateau , ekiti , Lagos state etc just name them. Who in his right senses will ever imagine voting APC into power again Possibly, they might have some scores in other categories but not in the presidential race.
In 2014/2015 i personally spent over 400k in support for PMB but now.... i can even sacrifice one of my ball for pmb to loss
Re: David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before by Jowanson: 6:01am On Jan 02, 2019
senatordave1:

So they should vote for a failure like Orton?

Ortom was in APC..... was he a failure then? Now that he moved to PDP not because he wanted to but because the people of benue made him to move to PDP of which I watched the footage of the mammoth youths who instigated that their governor should decamp because of the issue of the herdsmen is now suddenly a failure?

Well the people of Benue will decide that....they should open their eyes or no one will take them seriously again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala / Why Govs Withdrew Suit Challenging Tinubu’s Election – Lawyer / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.