Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others (18154 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by mixta140: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abfinest007:
the battle line has just been drawn between failure n progress
insecurity n security
a heartless dictator n a good leader

shine ur pvc let atikulate
Arindin.... Nigerian youth get problem .... poverty too bad
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by sureheaven(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Go to Us and challenge them to arrest you.

Oloribuu ole shocked
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by deafeyez: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is strong o
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Ogaga87(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
If this my president is confident in his heart that he has done well to Nigerians to deserve a second term, why can he bank on his achievements to convince us other than castigating the opposition so as to earn our backing?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Earthquake1: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
post=74334822:
We get your challenge now....
Wait for it after you lose at the elections.
Baba is just too nice and lenient to this crooks that should be languishing in prison now.
[/s]

Trash, Atiku is challenging you to report him to EFCC

4 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by deomelllo: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8268769_dtcdbfvx4amxtge_jpeg61aadeb2c5696fca41f86d7ad426a8f7

On the other hand, Atiku is a global bribe taker,a petty thief, voracious and prolific looter.

America is waiting.

lol @ atgiefKUlkooter forming yanga in Nigeria..

If den born you well, enter plane go america and form the same Yanga.

Like PMB said, you are a sad byproduct of a failed and lawless system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
BUHARILOOTER THE SCAMMER MUST GO

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by ezegenigbonine: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku NWANNEM
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Henz24(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
mbaboy:
Is he contesting for USA President?
they think everybody is like their president that is always on the road, i honestly dont understand the grounds on which some people are still supporting the dull man, thank God i have my PVC

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by michoim(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
And when they report you now, you will be the first to cry witchhunting because you are the Main opposition presidential flagbearer...or why didn't you make this challenge long before now if you are so honest...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by bantudra: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
if atiku doesnt clear his name now....then this situation will always return to hunt him....

the opposition know how to play this amelika card wella....

they will always use it against him....

and you igbos cant convince us to vote him....many nigerians think igbos love criminalities....sooo,we are not suprised when igbos support him....

you igbos are not even doing him a favour sef....you are tarnishin his image even more....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW

SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE

SAI ATIKU OUR AMIABLE INCOMING PRESIDENT

SAI ATIKU OUR LIFEFULL PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by michoim(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your can of worms will soon be open in 2019 before election ...
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI BABA ATIKU 2019 INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by daddytime(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

You wrote a lot of things but ended up making no point

If you think he's corrupt report him to EFCC

You made a whole lot of sense by not writing anything just like your Principal who is bereft of anything tangible to say to potential voters on how he intends to better their lots. All he does is travel to Dubai looking for ways to sneak in some stashed away loots to oil their usual wasteful wheels...

Come to Abuja and see how they are all humble...they have never seen an election year like this before...they should sit their fat asses and pot bellies down as career politicians waiting for the national till to be opened for a bazaar....

Your principal indeed has some money stashed away but ofcourse he's lost on how to start digging them out to fund his campaigns while hoping Peter Obi the astute aka gum igbo man will spend a kobo...what a dream..

The beating wey Atiku go receive for this election will be a record go write it down...

Keep atikulating online...people who know what's up are on ground.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by vRendoh(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku as APC was a saint.
Atiku sudden switch of form- thief .
And the inability of the Nigeria state to press charges and lock him up only shows the failure of those in authority. They should all resign to their homes in shame. Six years of Jonathan and nearly four years of BuhAri! ....the Nigeria state is a failure and nobody should even open his or her mouth . now he ..Atiku has challenged every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
apcheat in disarray

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Earthquake1: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
daddytime:

You made a whole lot of sense by not writing anything just like your Principal who is bereft of anything tangible to say to potential voters on how he intends to better their lots. All he does is travel to Dubai looking for ways to sneak in some stashed away loots to oil their usual wasteful wheels...

Come to Abuja and see how they are all humble...they have never seen an election year like this before...they should sit their fat asses and pot bellies down as career politicians waiting for the national till to be opened for a bazaar....

Your principal indeed has some money stashed away but ofcourse he's lost on how to start digging them out to fund his campaigns while hoping Peter Obi the astute aka gum igbo man will spend a kobo...what a dream..

The beating wey Atiku go receive for this election will be a record go write it down...

Keep atikulating online...people who know what's up are on ground.

Trash, read the topic of the thread and check whether you are making sense

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by bantudra: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
kings09:

Show evidence of his corrupt act or u keep kwayet.

All u do is rant all over social media.

Ur clueless buhari dat went to US, wat has brought back as his lifelessness

Hypocrites

yadiyadiyada....show us prove that ipob did something blablablabla....

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by AdesegunSanni89: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Atiku you be Real mumu. Go to America and come back make we see
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
apcheat never again

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by bantudra: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
BuhariLooter:
apcheat in disarray

una will learn that you dont win elections online....
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Henz24(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is simple, if the president believes that Atiku stole or looted like he claims, he should report to the right authorities with evidence, this is exactly my problem with this administration even before they came into power, propaganda everywhere, with all the accusations they labelled against the last administration, i actually thought that everyone who was involve in the last administration would be in jail right now but i'm yet to see any reasonable prosecution... Smh for Buhari and his cohorts

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by grandstar(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
He has the mouth to utter such because justice here is a sham

Were it to be in England, he'd have probably be in jail where an ex governor was convicted for similar offences!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by wyqay: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
oro n'la - big talk
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
BUHARILOOTER THE FAKE MR INTEGRITY MUST BE KICKED BACK TO DAURA

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by daddytime(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Earthquake1:

Trash, read the topic of the thread and check whether you are making sense

Make a sense guy and tell your principal to quit with the hide and seek to and fro Dubai, I am corrupt, I am not corrupt and lay out in clear terms a plan/manifesto on what he intends to do.

How many weeks away is the elections again? The onus isn't on the incumbent to do much of a campaign...it lies more on the challenger. I hope that will penetrate your skull.

He and most of the PDP goons know and have accepted how much of a long thing his ambition is resting on...

Keep bleating here...
Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by UncleJudax(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
fredoooooo:
After FEBUHARI , EFCC go knock ya door . I no want to hear witch hunt then o grin
Why not now?

All of them are corrupt. Your god Buhari included

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by Henz24(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
if atiku doesnt clear his name now....then this situation will always return to hunt him....

the opposition know how to play this amelika card wella....

they will always use it against him....

and you igbos cant convince us to vote him....many nigerians think igbos love criminalities....sooo,we are not suprised when igbos support him....

you igbos are not even doing him a favour sef....you are tarnishin his image even more....
I am really so sorry that you are so stupid to drag the igbos into this, Is Atiku Igbo? Why must everything in this country be looked at from a tribal angle and you are suppose to be the leader of tommorrow, i'm ashamed of you honestly

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
BUJUBRIL THE FAKE SAINT BACK TO DAURA

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by BuhariLooter(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
SAI ATIKULATED prosperous Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
magoo10:
This is an open challenge to buharideens and zombies instead of ranting all over the pages of newspaper and cyber space shouting atiku is corrupt while they continue to asslick a frog eyed drug baron who looted Lagos treasury alongside his olleagues of looters.

I'm sure he is as guilty as charged but the law here is an ass and the matter will take decades before a conviction is secured

Even if it takes a year to secure a conviction, by then he might be president and robed with immunity

Heads he win and tails you loose! That's life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.