Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,144 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251760 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Williamsvictor: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just boomed this from one of my apps
More about to boom
DM me if interested
1k each

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TissuePaper: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
wicked people everywhere... so many of you were just praying for the game to cast... not fair at all...

while you're there laughing, a lot of folks who believed in the dude and borrowed hundreds of thousands to stake, are maybe contemplating suicide now...
bahahaha i like this sarcasm cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Now they are all crawling out from all angles to feast on me like a dead carcas. Dont be too excited, i only lost #2000 naira. its nothing! I'll do what I do best and by tomorrow I'll be on another rollover again.
Trust me, I'm good at this and nothing you or anyone can do about it.

Hopeless Punters just here to drag everbody down!

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:
wicked people everywhere... so many of you were just praying for the game to cast... not fair at all...

while you're there laughing, a lot of folks who believed in the dude and borrowed hundreds of thousands to stake, [s] are maybe contemplating suicide now... [/s]
not everyone thinks of suicide
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
I oNlY lOsT tWo ThOuSaNd NaIrA cry

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
Now they are all crawling out from all angles to feast on me like a dead carcas. Dont be too excited, i only lost #2000 naira. its nothing! I'll do what I do best and by tomorrow I'll be on another rollover again.

grin Imaginary #2000

screenshot?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chigo5(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chai Guy this ur rollover plan go Don tell u say in this game u cash out some money and continue with odas, I don't do rollover again the thing is heart breaking I rather play game stretch am for weeks or months Dan do rollover, 150k Chai I wish say na me build am, mine no go pass 10k I Don cash am fast fast, I like ur strategy buh to use it for rollover God forbid.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ken35(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
NICE ONE BROTHER.

I always see your winning uploads. Most time you start with the word "BOOM". Deep within I'll be like wait for the main *BOOM* *BOOM*.

Funny enough as it may sound. Almost everyone have experienced this(and are still on it). Some only uploads their winning tickets without showing us the ALABI TISSUES PAPERS.

During my own time. I fund Bet9ja, Betkiing, and 1Xbet almost every day with not less than #5k, simply because I needed money to move the project I had in mind to reality. It all started after I registered my company at CAC. After diverse submission of proposal to the ministries for approval. The next phase for me was to raise money while I wait for the final approval from the ministry of Culture/tourism..

I decided to trend on betting. Believing I could simply get sure odds of 2-3 odds till I get the desired amount I need then move on with my plans( Lol, the Almighty Alabi was just at the corner smiling at my stupidity)
At first first HE(Alabi) spared me to catch the first cruise before he enters the game.

To shorten the story. I lost everything(more than 200k) , to an extent I find it very hard to feed myself in school. Coupled with a disappointing denial of my proposal despite the stress, time and money I did put in(Las las dem go say we be Lazy 9ja youths).

This was how I realised how people end up committing suicide.(I remember the post on the front page on NL about suicide).
But taa. This life is too sweet to die young.

I suggest we take it easy on this high stakes. But rather try out lucks in forecasting less risky games with more better chances of winning like (Chance mixes options).
With the likes of Bosses like ANDYCOAL, OVENBAKED
, and many others here who are very good in analysing games. We can all testify to the outcome of the games they drop here.

I know of someone who cashed out big time from betting from a whatsapp group like this forum where well analysed booking codes are been dropped by the members of the group. Almost everyone from the whatsapp group won over 1million that weekend, except those that played the game late. Make I burst una head the game was staked with 100.

I believe we can try that in this forum.. So far we don't point fingers at Alabi's face.

We maintain a normal level- not more than #200 stake every weekend.

My Opinion tho.

No hard feelings.

1realBobby:

Bro.. the truth is... greed has always been the problem of punters from time immemorial.

some weeks ago, I said to myself ' o boi, you dey suffer oo, and you get better inplay skills. why not help yourself'

I yielded to that inner voice and credited my sporty bet account with the last 10k I had.

I successfully grew the money to about 84k within days... omoh, con see big boy... knowing fully well that I could make more, I started having breakfast, lunch and dinner at shoprite all on Alabi's pocket.

some days later, that same inner voice said to me again.. 'o boi, if you could turn 10k to 80k, you can turn 80k to 1milla'

yet again, I yielded to that voice.

I got to the 100k mark, but the rest they say, is history..

from one loss to another, to another... and yet another... The great Otumba Alabi, King of the betting north, started collecting back the loot little by little. As I lost each game , the voice kept on prompting me to double my stake. Before you know it, I was left with a paltry #2000... it was then it dawned on me that 'o boi, you don loose guard ooo '

Yesterday, I started building up that 2k again, up till 30k.... The problem is 'a greedy man never knows when to call it quits'

I should have ran away with the 30k, but I needed more... Truth be told, at the moment 30k can't do much for me.. I have a business plan that I need up to 500k to set up. my job is not helping, as I earn 25k monthly. Abeg I don too talk jare...

to cut the long story short, I lost all of the 30k and right now, my account balance is nothing to write home about.

I'm in severe pains right now, but I want you to learn from my story... 'Always run when you make a little profit... if not, you'd definitely lose it all'

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Slimtuns(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
I'M FUCCK'D!!!
sad

1st time Holland is having a goaless draw record dating back as long as I can't follow...
Sweden has only played one goaless draw against Canada in 30 matches.
Holland and Sweden has never had a Barren draw until today!!!

..and now my ROLLOVER comes to an end! sad sad sad

bro I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, I was watching the match and literally praying for the worst not to happen but sadly it cropped up. I wanted to advice you about staking goals on play off matches but it was too late, imagine what happened between Haiti vs Mexico and Uruguay vs Peru? they are mostly unpredictable

you're gonna have to get back stronger, failure is not when one fails it's when one quits without accomplishment

one piece of advice, do not post your rollover games here anymore, let it be personal.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
B925AEAZAQSZZC-6848518

Don't say I didn't post

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jameselias: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
Williamsvictor:
Just boomed this from one of my apps More about to boom DM me if interested 08169307878 1k each

you are very stupid

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kochila(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:

Baba I bin tell you..
but you tagged me a hater..
now Alabi dn knack you Thor hammer for head..
your brain dn rest to default settingswink

no worry e get C.S wey dey my mind..
I don't know whether e go play oh
I for share 'm

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
1realBobby:

while you're there laughing, a lot of folks who believed in the dude and borrowed hundreds of thousands to stake, are maybe contemplating suicide now...
Not as if we wished him bad. hhmmcj didn't have such roller in existence.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by bakayokoko: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:
Someone edit and win some money tomorrow

Booking Number:Z5HT7MK2

Code 1472 Date 04/07/2019 11:00
Event Barty, Ashleigh - Van Uytvanck, Alison
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 6-3 / 6-4 / 7-5
Code 1477 Date 04/07/2019 14:15
Event Davis, Lauren - Kerber, Angelique
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 3-6 / 4-6 / 5-7
Code 1500 Date 04/07/2019 11:00
Event Dart, Harriet - Haddad Maia, Beatriz
Code 1538 Date 04/07/2019 15:30
Event Berrettini, Matteo - Baghdatis, Marcos
Code 1891 Date 04/07/2019 13:30
Event Berankis, Ricardas - Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried
Code 1892 Date 04/07/2019 11:00
Event Querrey, Sam - Rublev, Andrey
Code 1899 Date 04/07/2019 14:15
Event Simon, Gilles - Sandgren, Tennys
Code 1900 Date 04/07/2019 14:15
Event Pouille, Lucas - Barrere, Gregoire
Code 1901 Date 04/07/2019 14:15
Event Clarke, Jay - Federer, Roger
Code 1902 Date 04/07/2019 16:15
Event Kyrgios, Nick - Nadal, Rafael
Code 1905 Date 04/07/2019 15:30
Event Koepfer, Dominik - Schwartzman, Diego
Code 1910 Date 04/07/2019 16:15
Event Williams, Serena - Juvan, Kaja
Code 1922 Date 04/07/2019 13:00
Event Bertens, Kiki - Townsend, Taylor
Code 3041 Date 04/07/2019 12:15
Event Cilic, Marin - Sousa, Joao
Code 4532 Date 04/07/2019 13:00
Event Riske, Alison - Jorovic, Ivana

Z5HT2WWB
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by samobaba4u(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pash3685:

If you had been playing 2 separate rollovers with 1k each of Liverpool straight win and Liverpool DNB simultaneously since matchday1 (strictly EPL games) last season, how much do you think you would have ended the season with from your initial capital of 2k
Please what is DNB? Anybody can answer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
I've been in nairaland long enough and I've seen alot of good punters leave this forum and never looked back again due to this type of childish behaviour we are here on a regular basis. All what is left are stressed, angry, jealous and desperate ppl who are just here to waste time, talk shitt and troll others who are doing their best.

Here's my advice to the few of you that are to make something out of sport betting and pls listen to me...

*Many of these ppl that you interact with you on a regular basis and you play their stupid games are agents of Alabi. All the sport betting companies in Nigeria are all here with us, monitoring all what we do, say, talk about and share our strategies. They prepare a "higher education" betslip for you and tell you that you can win like innobets. At the end of the month, they go back home with their salary because they are on a job.

Where are all those guys you use to know here? Where have they all gone? Ask yourself that question and look around the kind of nuisance that we accomodate here now. Before, you can come here and win couple of times a week but not anymore. Those ppl have all left and what's left are bunch of agents, scammers, beggars and ppl who are pained and frustrated.

Pls, if you know you want to make some money from Sport betting, STOP or drastically minimize playing games you see these agents put up here. Alot of them here are affiliated.

Master your own strategy and improve yourself. Never undermine your own abilities because you can be better. If you continue following the trend of this hopeless loosers here, you'll be contemplating suicide or something worse by the end of the year. I wasn't coming here for a long time. I just come around to peep through and go. I tried to share an idea here but some ppl that own the place are against everything and anything progressive.

You can make anything of all this I've said and you can disregard it if you please but I'm writing all these for those ones who are here innocently, just trying to make out something. Don't allow yourself to be used or let this guys here take you to the edge of suicide and laugh at your predicament.

Finally, my best advice and prayers for you is to find the will to STOP GAMBLING especially if you can't learn or master it.

"Dem talk but e no listen dey kill small pikin...Dem here but e no talk dey kill old man"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
samobaba4u:

Please what is DNB? Anybody can answer
Dnb= draw no bet

should the specific team draw i.e liverpool, your money would be refunded, if they win you win, they lose you lose.

got it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
hhmmcj:
I've been in nairaland long enough and I've seen alot of good punters leave this forum and never looked back again due to this type of childish behaviour we are here on a regular basis. All what is left are stressed, angry, jealous and desperate ppl who are just here to waste time, talk shitt and troll others who are doing their best.

Here's my advice to the few of you that are to make something out of sport betting and pls listen to me...

*Many of these ppl that you interact with you on a regular basis and you play their stupid games are agents of Alabi. All the sport betting companies in Nigeria are all here with us, monitoring all what we do, say, talk about and share our strategies. They prepare a "higher education" betslip for you and tell you that you can win like innobets. At the end of the month, they go back home with their salary because they are on a job.

Where are all those guys you use to know here?
dem wan fustrate dis guy grin

see episole

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Hunry: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
just confirmed the hmmc ediot is a retardd. big fool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
Slimtuns:

bro I'm sincerely sorry for your loss, I was watching the match and literally praying for the worst not to happen but sadly it cropped up. I wanted to advice you about staking goals on play off matches but it was too late, imagine what happened between Haiti vs Mexico and Uruguay vs Peru? they are mostly unpredictable

you're gonna have to get back stronger, failure is not when one fails it's when one quits without accomplishment

one piece of advice, do not post your rollover games here anymore, let it be personal.
Thanks for your kind words. Your advice has been considered an hour ago. I'll stay away from their space in the future. it's just baffling to see the amount of hate ppl here have to see another man do something and show it. it's a faceless forum anyways because alot of them might be little kids living under their parents roof with a mobile phone in their hands. As for me, I don learn to keep my games to myself and let everybody else do theirs.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by blackfase(m): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nice one here bro, you sure made a lot of sense. Life itself is a deadly conspiracy and from your post, these guys no send anybody. My advice for the "innocenties" here is to heed this wonderful heads up...

hhmmcj:

Where are all those guys you use to know here? Where have they all gone? Ask yourself that question and look around the kind of nuisance that we accomodate here now. Before, you can come here and win couple of times a week but not anymore. Those ppl have all left and what's left are bunch of agents, scammers, beggars and ppl who are pained and frustrated.

Pls, if you know you want to make some money from Sport betting, STOP or drastically minimize playing games you see these agents put up here. Alot of them here are affiliated.

Master your own strategy and improve yourself. Never undermine your own abilities because you can be better. If you continue following the trend of this hopeless loosers here, you'll be contemplating suicide or something worse by the end of the year. I wasn't coming here for a long time. I just come around to peep through and go. I tried to share an idea here but some ppl that own the place are against everything and anything progressive.

You can make anything of all this I've said and you can disregard it if you please but I'm writing all these for those ones who are here innocently, just trying to make out something. Don't allow yourself to be used or let this guys here take you to the edge of suicide and laugh at your predicament.

Finally, my best advice and prayers for you is to find the will to STOP GAMBLING especially if you can't learn or master it.

"Dem talk but e no listen dey kill small pikin...Dem here but e no talk dey kill old man"
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrJames007:
Akom ette mfo Hehe

Ikpa abadie!
Afo akene asin mfana mi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2019
ciencee:
Me VS Mbyantia7;
2-odds for 5-days rollover challenge:

STARTS: DAY 1.
Z5HV62Z7

Lost! Lost!! Lost!!!

Like i said b4, all dat gilterz issa not a goal!

His first game CUT! Mine is still rolling like EGGROLL. I played his game tho, hope he did mine too, put ur money where ur mouth is.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 12:25am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
I'M FUCCK'D!!!
sad

1st time Holland is having a goaless draw record dating back as long as I can't follow...

embarassed
hhmmcj:
I'M FUCCK'D!!!
sad

OMG!!! Cant Believe my eyes!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Rogodo22(m): 12:29am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Nice write up brother.. Jus quote me when u start another roll over so we can do it together
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

I belive you boss!

Ride on baba!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 12:43am On Jul 04, 2019
kochila:

Baba I bin tell you.. but you tagged me a hater.. now Alabi dn knack you Thor hammer for head.. your brain dn rest to default settingswink
no worry e get C.S wey dey my mind.. I don't know whether e go play oh I for share 'm

Share baba
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2019
when Alabi knack you Thor hammer for head and you turn to a Philosopher and start writing epistles grin

11 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by spiceadole: 2:38am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
ROLLOVER BET!!

Game: Holland Women vs Sweden Women.
League: Women’s World Cup �
Time: 20:00

Tip: OVER 0.5 GOALS

Odds: 1.20 X 153,571.40

Alabi wins!
Village people win!!
You lose!!!.chai

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by salamudeen(m): 3:25am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

I like ur spirit bro....

Come to think of it many of them would turn to their alternate monikers when its time to share some loots by you...

See don't just let this pull you down carry go do ur thing ur own way drop ur winnings it would pain dem deep doen.

Las las no loose focus many sent me pm after I posted merger 100k I no even send dem continue ur thing ur own way

Na millions I wan port out no time ....

I don cook plenty Luke DX wey don cut for today self

B959AEAQRPCPWQ-4855287
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 3:43am On Jul 04, 2019
The hate and frustration of some punters here is like a raging volcano boiling off its outer core, when did u people become the court that he must present his winning proof b4 u declare him legit in his rollover
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2019
atoyebidaramola:
••• NEW OBSERVATION •••
•••3/7/2019•••
Primeira-Zoom
Z.Portimonense - Z.Feirense
Tip: 1
Odd:1.75
Time:22:40
Result 1:0
WONNNNNNNgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.