Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3251035 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2019
atoyebidaramola:
••• NEW OBSERVATION •••
•••3/7/2019•••
SerieA-Zoom
Z.Fiorentina -:- Z.Torino
Tip: 1
Odd:1.79
Time:22:10
Result
3:1
WONNNNNgrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2019
atoyebidaramola:
••• NEW OBSERVATION •••
•••3/7/2017•••
Bundes-Zoom
Z.Augsburg -:- Z.Dortmund
Tip: 2
Odd:1.82
Time:21:55
Result
1:1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 5:02am On Jul 04, 2019
atoyebidaramola:
••• NEW OBSERVATION •••
•••3/7/2017•••
Liga-Zoom
Z.Athletic Bilbao -:- Z.Atlético Madrid
Tip: 2
Odd:1.71
Time:23:15
Result
1:1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ciencee(m): 5:20am On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Lost! Lost!! Lost!!!

Like i said b4, all dat gilterz issa not a goal!

His first game CUT! Mine is still rolling like EGGROLL. I played his game tho, hope he did mine too, put ur money where ur mouth is.

Sorry Dude!
I want to use you to motivate myself into playing 2-0dds for 5 - days but E no work,
I played my game with N2116 e cut, i played your own with N200 e still cut;
but I observed that you were very happy the moment my game cut, which mean say you be some of the people way dey rejoice when person game cut for this forum.

Na whao......

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 5:26am On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Lost! Lost!! Lost!!!

Like i said b4, all dat gilterz issa not a goal!

His first game CUT! Mine is still rolling like EGGROLL. I played his game tho, hope he did mine too, put ur money where ur mouth is.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
Now they are all crawling out from all angles to feast on me like a dead carcas. Dont be too excited, i only lost #2000 naira. its nothing! I'll do what I do best and by tomorrow I'll be on another rollover again.
Trust me, I'm good at this and nothing you or anyone can do about it.

Hopeless Punters just here to drag everbody down!

Hello chief, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply ASAP, thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by atoyebidaramola(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2019
•••NEW OBSERVATION•••
Bundes-Zoom
Z.RB Leipzig -:- Z.Freiburg
Tip: 1x
Odd:1.21
Time:09:00

Premier-Zoom
Z.Newcastle Utd -:- Z.Huddersfield
Tip: 1x
Odd:1.21
Time:10:05
Total odd:1.46
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TIKAMBABA1(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2019
I now see why most top punters are not on this thread and also why some people dont drop their games here!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Not strange how some people are happy with someone else's misery. It has always been so from time. With this at the back of your mind, you should not be deterred. @hhmmcj like I told you before, your strategy has helped some of us qho further strategized on it. Please @hhmmcj dont be discouraged as some have gained from you. Whatever you do in life you will have critics. You dont bathe, they claim you smell; you bathe, they say you waste water. And like they say, it is only ripe fruits people throw stones at. Good luck to all here and I say: Develop your own strategy that works for you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by haleymoon: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2019
ciencee:

Sorry Dude!
I want to use you to motivate myself into playing 2-0dds for 5 - days but E no work,
but I observed that you were very happy the moment my game cut, which mean say you be some of the people way dey rejoice when person game cut for this forum.

Na whao......
Baba the only way to counter those haters is to post ur winnings, e go pain them

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2019
Personally I cash out half whenever I get times two of my principal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by timilehing(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2019
Contact me to fuǹd your bettiń¶ account
Both ca$h and airtime fùndin options available

Nairabet, Bet9ja, Surebet247, MerrybetGold, Sportybet, Betpawa, Betking etc
I also convert airtime to cash and send to your bank account

MTN data
1gb @600
2gb @1100
5gb @2600
080-³607¹857 or follow my WhatsApp link
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2019
TIKAMBABA1:
I now see why most top punters are not on this thread and also why some people dont drop their games here!
You dont come to a public forum decieving people with your high stake (with not even a photoshopped) and expect not to be bashed, someone might also be followin you with high stake, you get?

if you had good intention for them, you woundn,t do that.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
You dont come to a public forum decieving people with your high stake (with not even a photoshopped) and expect not to be bashed, someone might also be followin you with high stake, you get?

if you had good intention for them, you woundn,t do that.

I get the point you are trying to make but I dont really see how he hoodwinked anyone here. He said he started with 2k and anyone who wants to start with a million knows the risk, over all knows the risk of betting at all. Showing evidence does not make his next game green. Indeed people lose games even at first trials. Fact still remains that his games have clicked more than 80% of the time. Now as a good pinter you agree that is no small feat. Let us appreciate the little efforts so they dont go away. Too many good guys have left the room. Hope this clarifies.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:

I get the point you are trying to make but I dont really see how he hoodwinked anyone here. He said he started with 2k and anyone who wants to start with a million knows the risk, over all knows the risk of betting at all. Showing evidence does not make his next game green. Indeed people lose games even at first trials. Fact still remains that his games have clicked more than 80% of the time. Now as a good pinter you agree that is no small feat. Let us appreciate the little efforts so they dont go away. Too many good guys have left the room. Hope this clarifies.

yea, they left for reason best known to them.

you wouldn't be here forever, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Ziyech(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Booked this game on Tuesday and didn't play.. now only two is remaining for it to click.. I cannot cry cry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Another beautiful day in dramaland.com may it favour u and me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmzyT: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Home United of Singapore, what did I do to you guys? Where have I gone wrong? sad your last match before yesterday's own, you guys were at home and I played you guys (Home win Either Half) not even straight winning, only for away to beat you guys 0-2! Last game to win 33K.... Yesterday I now said okay let me play you guys (GGorOver2.5) Una still Cut am, See how you guys denied me 82k wey I use 5K play angry No Problem, One day, E go better!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2019
ovenbake:
Not strange how some people are happy with someone else's misery. It has always been so from time. With this at the back of your mind, you should not be deterred. @hhmmcj like I told you before, your strategy has helped some of us qho further strategized on it. Please @hhmmcj dont be discouraged as some have gained from you. Whatever you do in life you will have critics. You dont bathe, they claim you smell; you bathe, they say you waste water. And like they say, it is only ripe fruits people throw stones at. Good luck to all here and I say: Develop your own strategy that works for you!
you are a wise man.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
EmzyT:
Home United of Singapore, what did I do to you guys? Where have I gone wrong? sad your last match before yesterday's own, you guys were at home and I played you guys (Home win Either Half) not even straight winning, only for away to beat you guys 0-2! Last game to win 33K.... Yesterday I now said okay let me play you guys (GGorOver2.5) Una still Cut am, See how you guys denied me 82k wey I use 5K play angry No Problem, One day, E go better!!!
why telling us now

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2019
So we fry tea grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2019
1.49 odds. Please use an amount you can afford to lose.

B942AEAZQATTTW-6751907
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by EmzyT: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2019
motta:
why telling us now

Why are so stupid like your Father? Did I direct the post to you or anyone? Attention craving Bastards like you should rot in hell where you belong, always seeking for attention like a Bag of Poop, I wonder if you even have a Job? Always spitting about like a Maniac.. make sure you get a Job, Nairaland will not employ you! Before you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a Mango Tree!

Learn how how to mind your business, it helps! instead of always coming Online to brag with your younger ones.

Block headed Pig

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by blesynnath5(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2019
haba why zoom always cut? somethig is wrong oooooooooooooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2019
EmzyT:

Why are so stupid like your Father? Did I direct the post to you or anyone? Attention craving Bastards like you should rot in hell where you belong, always seeking for attention like a Bag of Poop, I wonder if you even have a Job? Always spitting about like a Maniac.. make sure you get a Job, Nairaland will not employ you! Before you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a Mango Tree!

Learn how how to mind your business, it helps! instead of always coming Online to brag with your younger ones.

Block headed Pig
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by yehmy(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
EmzyT:

Block headed Pig
JIZZOZ!!! Someone cannot play with you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Alvin007: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Z5HSLBRZ
Today and tomorrow...select and stake wisely...sniper is real!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wunderkiind(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2019
teemac01:
I wan sell 20 dollars worth bitcoin i need money

Which wallet is this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by wunderkiind(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2019
romklef:
embarassed

same here, I thought betting is like cbn where to pack free money without knowing it's another thing else, since joining dis train back then in 2016 I haven't cashout any dime embarassed

same here, I thought betting is like cbn where to pack free money without knowing it's another thing else, since joining dis train back then in 2016 I haven't cashout any dime... please is there any safe strategy??
embarassed cry

No worry. We go knack Alabi together
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MrJames007: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2019
blesynnath5:
haba why zoom always cut? somethig is wrong oooooooooooooo
Virtual.

That's highway to the village.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2019
ciencee:

Sorry Dude!

Na whao......

Naahhhhh! Bro i aint one of dem haterz, to be honest i wasnt happy when urs cut, just that ur first game cutting was so shocking nd ur 2nd game followed suit, it got me thinking if you were actually sure of what you were doing, i dont just drop games/Odds without investigating it, if you'd say, mine cut as well buh it was the very last game and if you monitored it, you'll see that it almost played, we knw H'unku Alabi always wins buh den we try to be better, i'm not a hater bro, i drop winning 4Odds here and Losing ones too, still my 2Odds rollover is stil intact and i'll continue today. See you later bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Lampard is home grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.