Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3243501 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by I8id(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Naahhhhh! Bro i aint one of dem haterz, to be honest i wasnt happy when urs cut, just that ur first game cutting was so shocking nd ur 2nd game followed suit, it got me thinking if you were actually sure of what you were doing, i dont just drop games/Odds without investigating it, if you'd say, mine cut as well buh it was the very last game and if you monitored it, you'll see that it almost played, we knw H'unku Alabi always wins buh den we try to be better, i'm not a hater bro, i drop winning 4Odds here and Losing ones too, still my 2Odds rollover is stil intact and i'll continue today. See you later bro.
OK ok no hard feelings... lets start all over again, I wish you get it right this time

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ausuch(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2019
grin put the blame on Alabi
ciencee:

Sorry Dude!
I want to use you to motivate myself into playing 2-0dds for 5 - days but E no work,
I played my game with N2116 e cut, i played your own with N200 e still cut;
but I observed that you were very happy the moment my game cut, which mean say you be some of the people way dey rejoice when person game cut for this forum.

Na whao......
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ausuch(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Sniper is real indeed grin
Alvin007:
Z5HSLBRZ
Today and tomorrow...select and stake wisely...sniper is real!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ihedioramma: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Successimpactld:
I WANT TO HELP EVERYBODY HERE....
THERE IS ONE FOOTBALL APP HAVE BEEN USING TO KILL BOOKIES..
IS THE BEST FOOTBALL APP ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE NOW

PLS DONT JOIN THE VIP GROUP...JUST FOCUS ON FREE GAME....

Were is it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by BankStatement: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2019
Don't know what is wrong with sporty bet goals market... Can't find it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
In play

Arema FC vs Persipura Jayapura

Un3.5 @2.40

Rostov Youth vs Roto Volgograd

Un2.5 @1.80

Singles, then accumulate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2019
udwise123:
Lampard is home grin grin
Wow, looks like every top club now wants their old player as their head coach

but i dont understand why chelsea keeps changing their manager every season. what exactly are they looking for, treble?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Rollover Day 2
Odds: 2.56
My stake : 207.09
Starting 4rm d bottom!
Hope 4 Greens!
Z5HSCJ9S
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
austino677

Happy birthday bro

wish u long life,happiness and more green ....
Ennnnnnjoooooooy smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jamexjulius(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2019
ciencee:
Me VS Mbyantia7;
2-odds for 5-days rollover challenge:

STARTS: DAY 1.
Z5HV62Z7

Lost
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Countdown: premher league is 37 days from now
cc: deltateam (aka #BRINGBACKEPL) epl is next month
remember to add liv and man city to win to your ticket in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2019
INPLAY (AS E DEY HOT...)

Bet: widzew Łódź to score in 2nd half
League: friendly
Odds: 4/7
Team: Widzew Łódź Game

Bet 1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Jagaban880:
austino677

Happy birthday bro

wish u long life,happiness and more green ....
Ennnnnnjoooooooy smiley
How you take dey know their birthday, you write am for ground?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by arukwe123(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:

but i dont understand why chelsea keeps changing their manager every season. what exactly are they looking for, treble?
Chelsea didn't sack Sarri.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Jagaban880: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
How you take dey know their birthday, you write am for ground?

we share the same birth month

na my people we knw ourselves

grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by udwise123: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:

Chelsea didn't sack Sarri,he left on his own.
He didn't have good relationship with the Fans which is what Chelsea Fan's really wants.
With so the pressure was much on him ,so when Juventus came calling he didn't have to think twice he just made the decision.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 100naira(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2019
EmzyT:

Why are so stupid like your Father? Did I direct the post to you or anyone? Attention craving Bastards like you should rot in hell where you belong, always seeking for attention like a Bag of Poop, I wonder if you even have a Job? Always spitting about like a Maniac.. make sure you get a Job, Nairaland will not employ you! Before you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a Mango Tree!

Learn how how to mind your business, it helps! instead of always coming Online to brag with your younger ones.

Block headed Pig
chei see wetin Alabi de cause, na person pikin be this oo cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2019
arukwe123:
Chelsea didn't sack Sarri.
Lol that is what you think but believe me he was threatened, he was told that if he did not win the europa they would sack him

so naim make am vex go juve

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by arukwe123(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
Lol that is what you think but believe me he was threatened, he was told that if he did not win the europa they would sack him

how did you know this. do you work there?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:

Why e be like sey yu de work for Stamford Bridge la cheesy
Couponchecker:

Why e be like sey yu de work for Stamford Bridge la
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Sheriman(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2019
obakovich:

XD32G. 1xbet book with 10k
Contact me I can help you build your �
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2019
arukwe123:
how did you know this. do you work there?
Go to google and type this "chelsea to sack sarri if he win europa". You would see post from the sun, daily mail and metro etc dating as far back as 15th of may 2019 ( 14 days to europa final) claiming abramovic threatening to sack sarri even if he wins the europa.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:

Why e be like sey yu de work for Stamford Bridge la cheesy

Why e be like sey yu de work for Stamford Bridge la
Lol i just like to be current everyday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by arukwe123(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Couponchecker:
Go to google and type this "chelsea to sack sarri if he win europa". You would see post from the sun, daily mail and metro etc dating as far back as 15th of may 2019 ( 14 days to europa final) claiming abramovic threatening to sack sarri even if he wins the europa.
all this are just rumours from blog sites. The fact still remains that Chelsea didn't sack Sarri. He left on his own accord. Sefini!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
arukwe123:
all this are just rumours from blog sites. The fact still remains that Chelsea didn't sack Sarri. He left on his own accord. Sefini!
Let me just enjoy my food, i no go argue again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY (AS E DEY HOT...)

Bet 1

Opps
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY (AS E DEY HOT...)

Bet 1
NO DICE HERE!
Many chances but 0 conversion

Apologies..

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 2019prophets(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2019
grin grin grin cry grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Pre Match Doubles

Europa FC vs UE Sant Julia

➖Europa FC -1 (ASIAN HANDICAP)

Odd: 1.45

Game: Ranheim vs Rosenborg.
League: Norway Eliteserien ��
Time: 19:00

Tip: Over 9.5 corners
Odds:1.40

TOTAL ODDS: 2.03

STAKE���(15% of your bankroll)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 100naira(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Pre Match Doubles

Europa FC vs UE Sant Julia

➖Europa FC -1 (ASIAN HANDICAP)

Odd: 1.45

Game: Ranheim vs Rosenborg.
League: Norway Eliteserien ��
Time: 19:00

Tip: Over 9.5 corners
Odds: 1.40

TOTAL ODDS: 2.03

STAKE���(15% of your bankroll)

STATS BACKING THESE BETS:

Rosenborg have won 49 corners in their 6 away games. Averaging 8.17 per game.

Rosenborg have won 103 corners in their 13 games. Averaging 7.92 per game.

This is the most in the league by 19 corners.
* ▪️This is the second tie. Sant Julia [Andorra team] won 3-2 in the first game against Europa FC [Gibraltar]

Nobody expected them to win, but they won.

Today Europa have to comeback for next Europa League round, at home.

Sant Julia are almost an amateur team and today they travel to Gibraltar with just 15 players, including 2 goalkeepers.

—> Sant Julia Coach “Nobody expected us to win...but we keep fighting despite the problems. Today will not play Cisse for Red card in last game, Las still injuried, we are only 15 players, including 2 goalkeepers... but well. We will try our best and LET’S SEE IF WE HAVE LUCK ENOUGH “

▪️So even the coach is not confident on hold the first tie advantage. To win the bet we need a 2 goals minimum difference win for Europa but if the match ends by a single goal, the game will be void.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
* Please I just modified the bet on Rosenborg. I chose to back Rosenborg on over 6 corner market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.