Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 - Business (2255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (3244295 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (4810) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
ihedioramma:
Were is it?
go to google play store... and search for BET INVEST and download it there..

2+
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrcrabs(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
* Please I just modified the bet on Rosenborg. I chose to back Rosenborg on over 6 corner market.

Bro I can see you are trying, carrying everyone along and trying to make people reck alabi, the more you analyze and it fails the more some people here derive joy, I don't know you but I will like to say just drop your games and move on no need for analysis. Just drop game anyone that ones to play will play.

Chewbacca won guys alot of money here, he drops the codes and moves on if u like play if u no like no play. So bro just drop your game and move on if it cuts no need to apologize as you no force anybody play am. Everyone get him own cross to carry.

I miss great punters here but it is what it is.. Bless up

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by chidiezeh(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2019

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
mrcrabs:

Bro I can see you are trying, carrying everyone along and trying to make people reck alabi, the more you analyze and it fails the more some people here derive joy, I don't know you but I will like to say just drop your games and move on no need for analysis. Just drop game anyone that ones to play will play.

Chewbacca won guys alot of money here, he drops the codes and moves on if u like play if u no like no play. So bro just drop your game and move on if it cuts no need to apologize as you no force anybody play am. Everyone get him own cross to carry.

I miss great punters here but it is what it is.. Bless up
Thanks man!
I understand what you are saying but honestly I dont really care how they feel when I win/lose a bet. Alot of you won't understand when I say I'm fine where am at.

I am not forcing anyone to play games I put here but I just like to share/show my reasons why I pick the bet I place. i don't do it to make them happy or otherwise, it's just my own style to say I'm choosing this bet due to the stats that's backing it. I can't do more than that for myself either because those kids will play what they will play at the end of the day.

I respect anyone with their money and if you chose to back my bet, but don't expect anything more. The best punters in the world can't do more than stats and fact!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by omosoft: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Pre Match Doubles

Europa FC vs UE Sant Julia

➖Europa FC -1 (ASIAN HANDICAP)

Odd: 1.45

Game: Ranheim vs Rosenborg.
League: Norway Eliteserien ��
Time: 19:00

Tip: Away over 6 corners
Odds:1.76

TOTAL ODDS: 2.55

STAKE���(15% of your bankroll)
please booking code

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by certifiedvik(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
MbyAntia7:
Rollover Day 2

Odds: 2.56

My stake : 207.09

Starting 4rm d bottom!

Hope 4 Greens!

Z5HSCJ9S

Kick off pls abeg I no get data b4 u hit me with abuse
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
omosoft:
please booking code
you must be high on sewage water if you want me to provide booking code for two games on a single slip!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by certifiedvik(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

you must be high on sewage water if you want me to provide booking code for two games on a single slip!
That's harsh nah ,

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Boldtouch: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
#gentlePEACE where are you @$ Today is your birthday! Wishing you many more grace ahead ��� Stay blessed UP!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ovenbake: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Brother no need for the harshness. He might be new or inexperienced though that is not deep enough an excuse not to be able to search for the teams on the search pane. However, I can understand your suspicion of his identity after the various aspersions against you. Just ignore next time. no need to respond to each and every comment. Bless

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
* Please I just modified the bet on Rosenborg. I chose to back Rosenborg on over 6 corner market.

The least option mine has is 8 corners buh i choosed 9 tho.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by MbyAntia7: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
certifiedvik:

Kick off pls abeg I no get data b4 u hit me with abuse

Lols! My man, i dont abuse ppl o, unless they attack first moreover it's just yab's no real insult.

I dropped the code sha.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by motta(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
EmzyT:

Why are so stupid like your Father? Did I direct the post to you or anyone? Attention craving Bastards like you should rot in hell where you belong, always seeking for attention like a Bag of Poop, I wonder if you even have a Job? Always spitting about like a Maniac.. make sure you get a Job, Nairaland will not employ you! Before you'll start blaming your innocent uncle for tying your destiny on a Mango Tree!

Learn how how to mind your business, it helps! instead of always coming Online to brag with your younger ones.

Block headed Pig
just as i have taught frustration has taken the better part of you, sorry bro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by 100naira(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Thanks man!
I understand what you are saying but honestly I dont really care how they feel when I win/lose a bet. Alot of you won't understand when I say I'm fine where am at.

I am not forcing anyone to play games I put here but I just like to share/show my reasons why I pick the bet I place. i don't do it to make them happy or otherwise, it's just my own style to say I'm choosing this bet due to the stats that's backing it. I can't do more than that for myself either because those kids will play what they will play at the end of the day.

I respect anyone with their money and if you chose to back my bet, but don't expect anything more. The best punters in the world can't do more than stats and fact!
just drop your bet and move on, you owe no one any explanation. That was how they nearly killed Andycoal40 here but he stood gidigba, now he's being chased around for bet codes

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by anykey: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:

Thanks man!

I am not forcing anyone to play games I put here but I just like to share/show my reasons why I pick the bet I place. i don't do it to make them happy or otherwise, it's just my own style to say I'm choosing this bet due to the stats that's backing it. I can't do more than that for myself either because those kids will play what they will play

I love your analysis, please don't stop. But, i've learnt that stats sometimes is not enough. Take cameroun's last game as a case study. With all the possesion at half time, they ended up shredding my ticket. Statistics is like mini-skirts, they don't show everything.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
100naira:
just drop your bet and move on, you owe no one any explanation. That was how they nearly killed Andycoal40 here but he stood gidigba, now he's being chased around for bet codes

Haaa...true sha

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by mrcrabs(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
anykey:

I love your analysis, please don't stop. But, i've learnt that stats sometimes is not enough. Take cameroun's last game as a case study. With all the possesion at half time, they ended up shredding my ticket. Statistics is like mini-skirts, they don't show everything.

This ur last line really got me laughing but the message was passed though....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fútbol ⚽️/ Today / Ecuador reserves League

Independiente del Valle reserves v Deportivo Cuenca Reserves

➖ Independiente del Valle -1.0, -1.5 (Asian Handicap)

Odd 1.775

STATS/INFO BACKING THIS BET

*▪️ 6!!! Starters for away team out today

They have BIG economic problems. ▪️This players out. Also they have people our for past red cards. The coach asked for new signings but the club said NO. They have no money. They don’t pay the players. The local team is with full squad so this has to be a easy game for them. Not a maxbet, but a good value bet.

Young players will make debut today because they don’t have more defenders. Just 18 and 19 years old.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by TUNEX89(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=TUNEX89 post=79872706]pls any body with the old bet9ja site link should help
me with it. thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by andycoal40(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=TUNEX89 post=79937042][/quote]

https://old-mobile.bet9ja.com/Schedina.aspx
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollypezzle: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Pls anybody who is opportuned should pls credit my account.

Username
Dollypezzle
Id
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by gift01: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
2019prophets:
grin grin grin cry grin grin
you sabi mark person lol

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by ciencee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
haleymoon:
Baba the only way to counter those haters is to post ur winnings, e go pain them
Yes bro, that exactly what i will be doing from now untill the year end.
it now to thy tent oh Isreal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by kingmann(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dollypezzle:

Username
Dollypezzle
Id
Done go and enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollypezzle: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingmann:

Done go and enjoy
thanks. It hasn't reflected yet. Wen it does, I will let u know.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
anykey:

True about Cameroon but honestly they are thru already b4 kick-off. All they wanted to do was to cement their 1st position by winning which they tried but failed to do. Benin needed a draw to cement 3rd place on best looser position because they drew all their group matches, so they didn't opt to push or give anything away. Cameroun pushed for a win when they knew Ghana was leading but all their efforts was up to no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Neimar: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
see CILIC
1.12 ODDS DON KILL ME TODAY

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Cocolatti(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
BankStatement:
Don't know what is wrong with sporty bet goals market... Can't find it
They have removed the 0.5 and 1.5 full time market. I think they are trying to restrict winnings. I have decided to dump them because the goals market is what I specialize on and I can't stay with a bookie without the complete goals market
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
INPLAY

Team name: policia vs tim �

Bet: over 0.5 match goals⚽️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

STATS:

It’s that time again. MACAU TIME BABY!

Tim IEC are averaging 4.44 goals per game so far this season.

Policia are averaging 3.88 goals per game so far this season.

Goals in Policia’s home games this season: 7, 8, 3, 4, 3, 6, 2.

Goals in Tim’s away games this season: 7, 7, 6, 2, 5, 4, 3.

C,mon Boys! We need to see a goal in this match
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by Dollypezzle: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Dollypezzle:

Username
Dollypezzle
Id
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 by hhmmcj: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
hhmmcj:
INPLAY

B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMM BABY!!!!

STATS DIDN'T LIE!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) ... (4810)

What To Do To Make Money Online? / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.