Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,272 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2188237 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by lynniebabes(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
Compliments of the season my people. Still on the matter. I actually saw a two bedroom, two bath townHouse is Downtown Toronto. Anyone interested so we can share.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Everygirl: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
lynniebabes:
Compliments of the season my people. Still on the matter. I actually saw a two bedroom, two bath townHouse is Downtown Toronto. Anyone interested so we can share.

Hi, please do you have pictures, how much is it and are pets allowed? Please contact me via email on everygirlng@gmail.com
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Olybobo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hi, could I please get a photo. I'm interested although it's high to a basement. I'm in Calgary too

Cosdam1:
Hi people, there is a beautiful bright basement suite available. It’s a 1 Bedroom with dining & living area. It has a separate (side) entrance and parking for 1 car. The living area has a Sofa & coffee table. There is a dining table with chairs. The bedroom has a queen-sized mattress. The bathroom is head over shower. The suite is semi furnished- Fridge, Kitchenette with two burner stove (no Oven), microwave, basic dishes, pots/pan and access to laundry.
This basement suite is situated in South West Calgary. There are 2 CT train stations nearby (5 and 10 minutes’ walk), with a couple of bus stops littered around. The Westbrook Mall (housing Walmart, Dollarama, Family Doctor among other Stores and food outlets) and Nicholls (Public) Library are also nearby. There are also a couple of Banks (RBC, Scotia & TD) in the vicinity. Calgary Police Service, Fire Department and a Registry are less than 5 mins away.
This is available for a monthly contribution of CAD 900 inclusive of the following amenities (Internet, water, heating, electricity).
Please note that smoking (of any kind) and pets are not allowed.
The place is available now.
If interested, kindly contact me directly. Thank you.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by epdcan: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hi,
Please did you ever get one?
A WhatsApp group for London Ontario? I would love to be added please.
Thank you
ebi12:
Please is there any active WhatsApp group for London Ontario
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Josefuadjr: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Merry Christmas, Nigerian-Canadians?

What course do I study to kickstart a Business Analyst Career? Saw it somewhere on the thread, been searching but I can't seem to find it. Used the search bar multiple times too embarassed embarassed embarassed

If anyone sees any Account manager/Sales Executive role in Calgary, please let me know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 2:44am On Dec 29, 2019
MarquisDeSade:
Bills! Bills! Bills!

This Canadian dream sometimes feel like Canadian slavery!

I was watching a video on YouTube about Canadians with very 'marketable' degrees like Engineering and Accounting who have to work three jobs just to pay their bills...I was just wondering if this is the same Canada some folks want to quit Chevron jobs for.

I think many Nigerians need to watch videos of ordinary Canadians earning minimum wage trying to eke out a living in cities like Toronto and Vancouver. I'm sure many would not be as enthused as they are about this 'Canada Waka' if they understand that the struggle of living in Canada could be as tough as the process of getting into Canada.

What are you writing oga? How many Chevron employees do u see quiting their jobs of around 40M naira take home (145k CAD) per annum in Naija to migrate to canada. What most of them did, is to do short landing and keep their families in canada. Infact, I know of people quiting their job in Canada to take up IOC's job in Naija.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by PLSHELEP: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2019
I'm interested, please share with me.
Rexruzzy:
Hi Canadian Wasp,

I PMed you on this your generous offer.

” �. I sha have the babock guide and some other small resources that might be of help to anyone who’s interested in the BA field smiley"

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by ChiefDaddy1: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2019
Please anyone in Vancouver BC, I heard they are in need of a geotechnical engineer? I still dey naija still trying to scales hurdles.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jofree: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please can someone give me a link or contact for sending things from Toronto to Nigeria
Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Naijaforeigner: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
epdcan:
Hi,
Please did you ever get one?
A WhatsApp group for London Ontario? I would love to be added please.
Thank you

Please if there is any WhatsApp group for people in London ontario, I am interested.

I live in london. Thank you.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by DexterousOne(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

What are you writing oga? How many Chevron employees do u see quiting their jobs of around 40M naira take home (145k CAD) per annum in Naija to migrate to canada. What most of them did, is to do short landing and keep their families in canada. Infact, I know of people quiting their job in Canada to take up IOC's job in Naija.

True sha

The lucky few making so so much money in Nigeria will be reluctant to leave

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gracechellar(f): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
SoftWorking:

Yes for Saskatchewan Nominee Program your job must be in line with your credentials. You cant Have certificate in microbiology and be a Secretary.

OH no. This is not cool at all
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gracechellar(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
40manlappy:

Ok. You should get an answer on that thread. All the best!
Done thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Most oil companies workers keep their families in USA,UK and Canada due to the security situation in the country and the fact they will pay less tuition fees when their children obtain permanent residence and avoid paying the exhorbitant international tuition fees

Being away from your family and seeing them for only a few weeks a year takes it's toll. And most married men in the oil companies fall into temptation and break their marriage vows-body no be firewood. They also suffer from depression and loneliness as well.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
DexterousOne:

True sha

The lucky few making so so much money in Nigeria will be reluctant to leave
You are right at the lucky few and the more reason for the inequality gap in Naija.
Funny enough, even the Oyinbos (Americans, Canadians, British and so on) working in Naija IOC are lobbying to remain permanent in Naija despite being a shithole country. These guys earns so much in Naija due to the location coefficient and other allowances they earn because they are working in Naija classified as high risk which makes them earn premiums more than they would have earned if working in their home country. You will be shocked at the number of Oyinbo kids in schools like Grange, British International Sch Lagos, Lekki British Intl school and co. Infact, some of those oyinbo kids now have Naija English accent sef.
When I joined the sector in 2012, I used to be amazed at the way those Oyinbos were lobbying to be transferred to countries like Naija, Erbil and Basra in Iraq, Luanda and co and not staying in their developed good countries not until I figured that, these people get 1.7 location coefficient in working in those countries. Imagine getting $170k for working in those countries instead of getting $100k in their home countries. Our CSO in PH, is a british oyinbo guy and this guy was telling me, he wants to die and be buried in Naija just to tell you the level of greed in some of them. They are enjoying dose humongous salary that they get blindfolded about the challenges in Nigeria as they get less bothered about it due to money.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Most oil companies workers have keep their families in USA,UK and Canada due to the security situation in the country and the fact they will pay less tuition fees when their children obtain permanent residence and not international tuition.

Being away from your family and seeing them for only a few weeks a year takes it's toll. And most married men in the oil companies fall into temptation and cheat-body no be firewood. They also suffer from depression and loneliness as well.
You are absolutely right ooo. They started having girlfriend's and hidden 2nd wife with kids. They eventually ruined their home. Infact, it's always greener on the other sides and there is a price to pay for everything's in life. You cant eat your cake and still have it. There is a sacrifice to pay and the more reason people needs to do their risk/rewards analysis. There is no state of utopia anywhere and it's all challenges here and there. People should do what suit them and not because others are doing it. I used to tell people, immigration is not for everyone. Some people will relocate back to Naija while others will relocate abroad due to individuals objectives and goals in life and they shouldn't be criticized. Everything has both their pros and cons. Some of my colleagues who are westerns and we are both working in the middle east used to envy some Nigerians rotating to Nigerians. They all earned the same salary, the Naija guys doesn't pay tax, no student loans, mortgage loans and others and lives in a country with low cost of living and makes him achieve financial independence faster than them. So it depends on individuals priority in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by DexterousOne(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

You are right at the lucky few and the more reason for the inequality gap in Naija.
Funny enough, even the Oyinbos (Americans, Canadians, British and so on) working in Naija IOC are lobbying to remain permanent in Naija despite being a shithole country. These guys earns so much in Naija due to the location coefficient and other allowances they earn because they are working in Naija classified as high risk which makes them earn premiums more than they would have earned if working in their home country. You will be shocked at the number of Oyinbo kids in schools like Grange, British International Sch Lagos, Lekki British Intl school and co. Infact, some of those oyinbo kids now have Naija English accent sef.
When I joined the sector in 2012, I used to be amazed at the way those Oyinbos were lobbying to be transferred to countries like Naija, Erbil and Basra in Iraq, Luanda and co and not staying in their developed good countries not until I figured that, these people get 1.7 location coefficient in working in those countries. Imagine getting $170k for working in those countries instead of getting $100k in their home countries. Our CSO in PH, is a british oyinbo guy and this guy was telling me, he wants to die and be buried in Naija just to tell you the level of greed in some of them. They are enjoying dose humongous salary that they get blindfolded about the challenges in Nigeria as they get less bothered about it due to money.

Just imagine
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

You are absolutely right ooo. They started having girlfriend's and hidden 2nd wife with kids. They eventually ruined their home. Infact, it's always greener on the other sides and there is a price to pay for everything's in life. You cant eat your cake and still have it. There is a sacrifice to pay and the more reason people needs to do their risk/rewards analysis. There is no state of utopia anywhere and it's all challenges here and there. People should do what suit them and not because others are doing it. I used to tell people, immigration is not for everyone. Some people will relocate back to Naija while others will relocate abroad due to individuals objectives and goals in life and they shouldn't be criticized. Everything has both their pros and cons. Some of my colleagues who are westerns and we are both working in the middle east used to envy some Nigerians rotating to Nigerians. They all earned the same salary, the Naija guys doesn't pay tax, no student loans, mortgage loans and others and lives in a country with low cost of living and makes him achieve financial independence faster than them. So it depends on individuals priority in life.
There is no point earning a huge amount of money in Nigeria only to be communicating with your wife and kids through Whatsapp and Skype in another country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by salford1: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Most oil companies workers have keep their families in USA,UK and Canada due to the security situation in the country and paying less tuition fees when their children obtain permanent residence.

Being away from your family and seeing them for only a few weeks a year takes it's toll. And most married men in the oil companies fall into temptation and cheat when their wives are away-body no be firewood. They also suffer from depression and loneliness as well.

Interestingly, the two naija oil workers I knew back then in Calgary had their kids in private schools. The fees for the particular school were around $12k per child per year. It seems oil workers earn a higher take-home pay in Africa and Middle East.

Nobody wants to stay away from family as it definitely takes it's toll. However, this issue has been going on for a longtime since the pre-oil bust era in Canada. Some people will rather stay employed than being unemployed or underemployed. In addition, a man that wants to cheat does not need to be thousands of kilometres away to cheat.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

There is no point earning a huge amount of money in Nigeria only to be communicating with your wife and kids through Whatsapp and Skype in another country.
Gbamsolutely, you nailed it. Its better to take a pay cut and move to the same country with ur family. It's the sacrifice we do for family if truly the person values his family more than his job. Funny enough, some wives are the one advising the husband to stay put in Naija and be wiring the money to them abroad that they need the money to secure their future and that of their kids. What a selfish mentality from the spouse in my own opinion. What is the essence of life if you cant spend that quality life with ur loved ones and be physically present in their life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
salford1:

Interestingly, the two naija oil workers I knew back then in Calgary had their kids in private schools. The fees for the particular school were around $12k per child per year. It seems oil workers earn a higher take-home pay in Africa and Middle East.

Nobody wants to stay away from family as it definitely takes it's toll. However, this issue has been going on for a longtime since the pre-oil bust era in Canada. Some people will rather stay employed than being unemployed or underemployed. In addition, a man that wants to cheat does not need to be thousands of kilometres away to cheat.

Nigerians oil workers in top tier oil companies like Shell,Chevron and Mobil earn around the same as their counterparts in Canada when you factor the exchange rate differentials. The only difference is that Nigerians oil workers have more disposable income because the highest tax bracket in Nigeria is 25% unlike the 49% they will pay in Canada if they earn above a certain threshold.

The pre-oil bust era in Canada was brutal. I know some Nigerians that couldn't find jobs for three years and had to work in factories or as Uber drivers. That is the only condition a man should leave his family to go and work in Nigeria.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
salford1:

Baba, pay structure of oil workers in middle east and africa are wide apart compared to what is obtainable in USA, Canada oo. In Naija alone, the location coefficient is 1.3 compared to what is obtainable in USA not to even talk of countries that pays as high as 1.7 ooo.
U cant all blame those that cheat oo, the temptation is real in Naija my brother. Imagine for a man working in oil and gas in Naija not seeing his wive for almost 5 months in those cold night. It breeds room for cheating partners oo esp for guys unlike most women. Women still has a control to an extent unlike guys if we want to face the reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Baba, pay structure of oil workers in middle east and africa are wide apart compared to what is obtainable in USA, Canada oo. In Naija alone, the location coefficient is 1.3 compared to what is obtainable in USA not to even talk of countries that pays as high as 1.7 ooo.
U cant all blame those that cheat oo, the temptation is real in Naija my brother. Imagine for a man working in oil and gas in Naija not seeing his wive for almost 5 months in those cold night. It breeds room for cheating partners oo esp for guys unlike most women. Women still has a control to an extent unlike guys if we want to face the reality.
A normal man can't go without a woman for 5 months without losing his mind. It takes a strong Christian or Muslim to withstand temptation.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Nigerians oil workers in top tier oil companies like Shell,Chevron and Mobil earn around the same as their counterparts in Canada when you factor the exchange rate differentials. The only difference is that Nigerians oil workers have more disposable income because the highest tax bracket in Nigeria is 25% unlike the 49% they will pay in Canada if they earn above a certain threshold.

The pre-oil bust era in Canada was brutal. I know some Nigerians that couldn't find jobs for three years and had to work in factories or as Uber drivers. That is the only condition a man should leave his family to go and work in Nigeria.

Baba, its not true. It's the sector I am working. I know what I earn in middle east and what my colleagues earn in USA, Canada and Africa. Those working in Africa are top earners, followed by middle east then USA and then Canada. Africa has location coefficient of as high as 1.7, while middle east is not less than 1.3 while usa and Canada doesn't have location coefficient. The only reason usa pays higher than canada was due to the exchange rate of canada that got hit after 2012 which now exchanged as 1usd =1.3CAD.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Baba, its not true. It's the sector I am working. I know what I earn in middle east and what my colleagues earn in USA, Canada and Africa. Those working in Africa are top earners, followed by middle east then USA and then Canada. Africa has location coefficient of as high as 1.7, while middle east is not less than 1.3 while usa and Canada doesn't have location coefficient. The only reason usa pays higher than canada was due to the exchange rate of canada that got hit after 2012 which now exchanged as 1usd =1.3CAD.
The local staff that are the top earners in Nigeria do not get that coefficient only the foreign expatriates. When the naira crashed a few years ago from around from 190 to 365 it is today, the exchange rate differentials even put Nigerians in top tier oil companies at a disadvantage because they were still paying international tuition fees and within a year they had to pay almost double of what they payed the previous year.

The naira crash is what really created the mass exodus in oil companies and the migration to USA,Canada and Middle East to work. The crash of the naira rally affected their fortunes. In addition some who sent their families to USA,UK and Canada had problems paying their mortgages which was in Dollars or Pounds.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by salford1: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

True. The take homes makes all the difference and the other differential that jejebabaa mentioned. In addition to people fleeing to other countries after the collapse in oil price.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

The local staff that are the top earners in Nigeria do not get that coefficient only the foreign expatriates. When the naira crashed a few years ago from around from 190 to 365 it is today, the exchange rate differentials even put Nigerians in top tier oil companies at a disadvantage because they were still paying international tuition fees and within a year they had to pay almost double of what they payed the previous year.

The naira crash is what really created the mass exodus in oil companies and the migration to USA,Canada and Middle East to work. The crash of the naira rally affected their fortunes. In addition some who sent their families to USA,UK and Canada had problems paying their mortgages which was in Dollars or Pounds.

Yeah, you are right boss. Nigerians working in Naija dont earn location coefficient except you are transferred to other African countries like Angola, Gabon,Congo and co.
Baba, you are too much informed about that mortgage issue. Omo mehn, some of my friends were badly affected with that mortgage in USA and thank God the guy finally got a job in middle east though at lesser pay due to his desperation of not losing his mortgage and couldn't negotiate for higher pay and also there was glut of Petroleum engineers then flooding middle east. So they got most of them cheaper due to the oil crises.
I used to tell colleagues that if we mistakenly lose our jobs now, we should forget getting a similar pay again cos there is now over supply of Petroleum engineers and the oil companies are now wiser in cost cutting by indirect hiring through 3rd parties at lesser pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by salford1: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Not just Nigeria. People cheat everywhere. A Naija man living in Calgary, but works in Edmonton had his marriage dissolved. He was dating a Naija girl at the U of A in Edmonton. This was like 4 years ago.

Some of the electricians in a crew I worked with were cheating, even though they were home every weekend. What are we going to say to those ones

Although, it might be easier for a man to hide his ways if far away from home. Still, cheating is global and men would cheat if they want to.

14 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Yeah, you are right boss. Nigerians working in Naija dont earn location coefficient except you are transferred to other African countries like Angola, Gabon,Congo and co.
One of my friends Dad that worked for Shell and that is the major reason he left Nigeria a few years ago to Canada to join his family. The crash of the naira really affected his ability to pay his mortage in Canada and take care of his families expenses.

He eventually went back to Nigeria when he got his Canadian citizenship because he was now able to charge companies in dollars as an expatriate. And that is what many Nigerians who were able to obtain Canadian, American or British citizenship did. They were then able to come back to Nigeria as Consultants and charge in dollars or pounds.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
salford1:

Not just Nigeria. People cheat everywhere. A Naija man living in Calgary, but works in Edmonton had his marriage dissolved. He was dating a Naija girl at the U of A in Edmonton. This was like 4 years ago.

Some of the electricians in a crew I worked with were cheating their wives, even though they are home every weekend. What are we going to say to those ones

Although, it might be easier for a man to hide his ways if far away from home. Still, cheating is global and men would cheat if they want to.

Gbamsolutely boss. You are spot on. If a whole Jeff Bezos of Amazon can cheat on Mackenzie in USA. It shows human beings are almost the same everywhere irrespective of geographical location.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jejebabaa: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

One of my friends Dad that worked for Shell and that is the major reason he left Nigeria a few years ago to Canada to join his family. The crash of the naira really affected his ability to pay his mortage in Canada and take care of his families expenses.

He eventually went back to Nigeria when he got his Canadian citizenship because he was now able to charge companies in dollars as an expatriate. And that is what many Nigerians who were able to obtain Canadian, American or British citizenship, they were able to come back to Nigeria as Consultants and charge in dollars or pounds.

Hmmmmn, you are right oo but that expatriates thing is now getting more difficult with time in Naija oo due to the local content issue the FG is seriously pushing. They are trying their best to kick out the expats which I pray it doesn't boomerang in Naija.
In addition, the IOC's eyes are now very red everywhere looking to cut cost anyhow due to prolonged oil price crash which is around 5 years now from 2014. They now prefer to hire locals and cheap labour at lesser salary.
Imagine what a whole Chevron are now doing to 1st class graduates
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/were-not-committed-to-first-class-graduate-trainees-others-chevron/amp/
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Hmmmmn, you are right oo but that expatriates thing is now getting more difficult with time in Naija oo due to the local content issue the FG is seriously pushing. They are trying their best to kick out the expats which I pray it doesn't boomerang in Naija.
In addition, the IOC's eyes are now very red everywhere looking to cut cost anyhow due to prolonged oil price crash which is around 5 years now from 2014. They now prefer to hire locals and cheap labour at lesser salary.
Imagine what a whole Chevron are now doing to 1st class graduates
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/were-not-committed-to-first-class-graduate-trainees-others-chevron/amp/
The Nigerians that can charge dollars or pounds have a stronger hand when they are negiotating their contracts because they live in Canada,USA, or UK and can dictate the terms of their contracts. They have dual citizenships and passports, so the local content law has no effect on them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.