Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2190350 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by pepe1: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
sinie:

SAINT OBI!!

This is not necessary.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Deyonsesi: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
oluphilip2008:
LANDING GIST!!!! Long Post Alert!!!!

Good day dear Canny family. Here's my landing gist.

Thanks to this great family for all the great information being shared on this platform. God bless you all kiss

Sorry to bore you with the long story�

Wow! What an interesting read. See me thinking dat my family of 6 is large; I doff my hat for you senior.

May dis move mark d beginning of greater achievements for u & urs.

Cheers!

12 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by iaatmguy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
alt3r3g0:

Just to add to what @ tempest01 wrote. In addition to FRSC letter, if you get at least one year insurance driving record from naija with no claims, you can further drop your insurance rate. Mine went from 180cad to 62cad per month with both.
thanks for this information
but please i have some questions

what if the insurance name is in my spouse's name? can i use it?
Does the record have to be recent?

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Adiepena: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello landed Seniors,
Trust y’all keeping well.
Am landing in Calgary early April. I started my accommodation search early cos am traveling with my kids. I must say this accommodation thingy is not a walk in the park at all. Without employment, credit history or references no one is willing to rent. When u find one too, it’s an adult only building or single occupancy �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️.
Immediately you tell them you are a newcomer, end of conversation.
My friend went for viewing of another place on Friday and as usual no employment wahala. She insists on taking 6months rent upfront.....I was negotiating for 3months upfront but proving difficult. Even though I can afford the 6months rent upfront, giving out such an amount early on in this journey freaks me.
I need your honest opinions pls.
Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by iaatmguy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
junypapa:
I have question about misrepresentation that i need to ask.

I applied for a US visa a while back and i got the visa with the help of an agent, he filled my form with a bogus present place of work and i agreed to it.

I got ita in the last draw but i'm scared to submit my application because i didn't intend to use the bogus place of work.

My question is, has anyone got PPR while submitting two different information on both applications?

I'm confuse and don't know what to do.

please house, advise.

Thanks
raise a LOE and state the truth, do not hold anything back. people have been misrepresented by agents and even told a lie or two, intentionally (which is bad) before now and have gotten PPR. they told the truth. yours will not be an exception

edited: junypapa, am sorry if it appeared i was shading you, i wasn't. just state what the agent did. your application would be fine.

maternal
no pun intended, just stating the obvious. whatever it is that is eating you up, i hope it goes away quickly. it is either you throw salvos to get attention or that's just your person, either way it's too bad. YOU NEED TO CHANGE. the thread as been peaceful in your absence
You don't strike me as a blunt person, you are just plain RUD.E and i.ll mannered
learn to treat people with LOVE and RESPECT (which many folks on this wonderful thread do) irrespective of their wrong doings, abstain from being judgmental and confrontational.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gook: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
maternal:

Go ask the agent who helped u with your 419 application. He's suddenly not good enough to advise you? You already know the answer to your question deep down.

The people liking this reply /post are the real shockers to me.what is it to like about this reply??

15 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by gook: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hello Landed seniors,

Please how did u guys go about changing Naira to $$$..My Accessbank account officer said PTA is only given to those with return tickets and people relocating aren't considered.Any hint on how to go about PTA...Thanks peeps
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by kemkem30(f): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
sinie:
Good morning all

Pls is there anyone here who prepared for PEBC EE from Nigeria? I need tips on good online courses and materials.

Hi,
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by kemkem30(f): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
sinie:
Good morning all

Pls is there anyone here who prepared for PEBC EE from Nigeria? I need tips on good online courses and materials.

Hi,
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by okokobiokoman: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=oluphilip2008 post=75611589]LANDING GIST!!!! Long Post Alert!!!!

LUBRICANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good read. Goodluck!!

We needed to do some renovations on the house before deciding on what what to do with it. This renovation works set our preparations back with about one week, as the entire house was upside down and we couldn't really do much. Finally we were left with only one week to our travel date, time seemed to be flying so fast that 24hours seemed not to be enough in a day.

We bought a hand digital scale to weigh our bags to ensure they're all within the normal limits. I had put a 4litres palm oil in the freezer about a week earlier (I should have done like 6 smaller bottles of 75cl instead). The palm oil didn't eventually make it as our luggages were already overweight at the dying minute. There was no way to reduce the palm oil and take smaller quantity as it was frozen. Hubby didn't even give me the chance to reason what else we can remove before dropping my palm oil. Very painful, but I couldn't do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by MissEmmy: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
I share in your sentiments about saying the truth and proving beyond reasonable doubt that the follow up information being provided is the absolute truth, hopefully the person will be considered and such error pardoned.
Lately I have been shocked by the number of people I've encountered that have had real nasty experiences with travel agents/consultants. Not only do they lose large sums of money, their chances of travelling out is ruined. Sometimes, it's not their fault that they fell into wrong hands.

iaatmguy:
raise a LOE and state the truth, do not hold anything back. people have been misrepresented by agents and even told a lie or two, intentionally (which is bad) before now and have gotten PPR. they told the truth. yours will not be an exception

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by iaatmguy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
MissEmmy:
I share in your sentiments about saying the truth and proving beyond reasonable doubt that the follow up information being provided is the absolute truth, hopefully the person will be considered and such error pardoned.
Lately I have been shocked by the number of people I've encountered that have had real nasty experiences with travel agents/consultants. Not only do they lose large sums of money, their chances of travelling out is ruined. Sometimes, it's not their fault that they fell into wrong hands.

at the bolded most times
i totally agree with you. those guys are something else, and trust me, they are in Canada as well.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by alt3r3g0: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
iaatmguy:
thanks for this information
but please i have some questions

what if the insurance name is in my spouse's name? can i use it?
Does the record have to be recent?

For que 1. I doubt it because it means your spouse is the one with a clean record and not you. Unless it was joint insurance as they have that option here as well.

The one i used expired in 2018. So it's worth trying since it's combined with the frsc clean record.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by MacShiff: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
gook:
Hello Landed seniors,

Please how did u guys go about changing Naira to $$$..My Accessbank account officer said PTA is only given to those with return tickets and people relocating aren't considered.Any hint on how to go about PTA...Thanks peeps

It seems account officer doesn't know the process. Try another bank. You can buy PTA for a one-way trip for people relocating.

BTA/PTA requirements?

Documents to be presented are; Valid International passport and Visa, Travel ticket and account must have BVN

Requests for PTA must be made not more than 2 weeks before your travel date.

Only account holders can buy PTA as stipulated by CBN

Applicants must be eighteen (18) years of age and above

Applicants or Beneficiaries must possess a valid Nigerian Passport

The applicants journey must not be less than 5 hours long by flight from Nigeria.

The take-off country to the desired destination must be from Nigeria.

PTA Applicants will only be able to get access to $4,000 per quarter (every 3 months)

BTA Applicants will only be able to get access to $5,000 per quarter (every 3 months)

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by alt3r3g0: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
chizilulu:
My Landing Story
It has been really expensive commuting by Uber as we are yet to get our bus pass. All that will be sorted this week though.
We are optimistic that everything will fall in place one step at a time, with God.

I found out it's a lot cheaper using rentals than Uber. They (Enterprise) accept Naija driving license as well. The time my Cargo arrived, Uber was gonna cost 120 to 150 cad while rental was 30cad (depending on the type of car) for 24 hrs. I have gotten rentals for as low as 17cad for 24 hrs. So it's really good for family outings. We planned rentals for days when we had plenty errands to run.

It also helps you get familiar and comfy with driving pending when you get a car as I was successful at advanced road test at first attempt.

Modified: If you are considering using rentals, when getting a credit card, get the option that comes with rental insurance. RBC for e.g has one that has an annual fee of 35cad (It may be cheaper with other banks). Full rental insurance with Enterprise (optional but advisable) per day is 25cad so it pays for itself with change in 2 days.

41 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by iaatmguy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
alt3r3g0:

For que 1. I doubt it because it means your spouse is the one with a clean record and not you. Unless it was joint insurance as they have that option here as well.

The one i used expired in 2018. So it's worth trying since it's combined with the frsc clean record.
thanks, the insurance is in her name
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by MissTobs: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
alt3r3g0:

Hi Alter Ego, How did you go about getting the driving records insurance?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Thank you very much for this response...i will read further abou that
amdman:

Easiest route that I have seen for a foreign trained lawyer to quickly get into corporate practice is via the compliance route. Best if you are able to obtain ACAMS certification.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by iaatmguy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
alt3r3g0:

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by alt3r3g0: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
MissTobs:

Hi Alter Ego, How did you go about getting the driving records insurance?

Fortunately for me, mine was with Aiico. So i just sent them an email and got it next day.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Dannyko: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
oluphilip2008:

. God bless you all kiss

Thanks for sharing. I wish u and your family favour in Canada.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by olioxx(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=oluphilip2008 post=75611589]LANDING GIST!!!! Long Post Alert!!!!
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by olioxx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Jennypharb1: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
amdman:

Easiest route that I have seen for a foreign trained lawyer to quickly get into corporate practice is via the compliance route. Best if you are able to obtain ACAMS certification.

Hello, I'm also interested in the ACAMS certification, can you give us more info on the process if you have it. I'm doing some research online but I would also appreciate more info from people who have gone through this route

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by snoop4dem: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hi Everyone, when I was in Nigeria I used to buy scratch cards for driving insurance and used agents at the local government.Now I am being asked to produce a driving insurance for all my period in Nigeria. Is there anyone who has had this problem or know anyone able to assist with this?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by 4Barr: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Adiepena:
Hello landed Seniors,
Am landing in Calgary early April. I started my accommodation search early cos am traveling with my kids. I must say this accommodation thingy is not a walk in the park at all. Without employment, credit history or references no one is willing to rent. When u find one too, it’s an adult only building or single occupancy �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️.
My friend went for viewing of another place on Friday and as usual no employment wahala. She insists on taking 6months rent upfront.....I was negotiating for 3months upfront but proving difficult. Even though I can afford the 6months rent upfront, giving out such an amount early on in this journey freaks me.
Thank you

it also helps if you can find someone to co-sign with you though.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by nat138: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
joo2018:
Congrats @oluphilip2008 on your landing.

I'm interested in the shrink-wrapping. Pls confirm if it is standard procedure that all "ghana must go" bags be shrink-wrapped at the airport i.e. you cannot complete your check-in without the shrink-wrapping.

"Ghana must go" rips easily. With all the travelling, connecting flights and rough handling by baggage handlers the best option is to shrink wrap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by nikkycool(f): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
oluphilip2008:

Good day dear Canny family. Here's my landing gist.

My application was submitted on the 3rd of June, 2018. I got to know that my application was approved on the 26th of October, but no ppr mail yet, but then we started preparing for our journey in earnest(we knew after approval, ppr will definitely arrive).

But we waited the whole of November, ppr mail never came, until I eventually wrote a mail to Kyiv VO on the 5thh of December, a day after crossing the 6months processing timeline. PPR mail was released 2days after writing Kyiv VO(7th December). We bought our tickets almost immediately with Ethiopian airlines against 28th January, 2019. We got our approved and stamped passports, as well as our COPR back from Accra on the 6th of January (almost one month after passports submission).

We needed to do some renovations on the house before deciding on what what to do with it. This renovation works set our preparations back with about one week, as the entire house was upside down and we couldn't really do much. Finally we were left with only one week to our travel date, time seemed to be flying so fast that 24hours seemed not to be enough in a day.

We bought a hand digital scale to weigh our bags to ensure they're all within the normal limits. I had put a 4litres palm oil in the freezer about a week earlier (I should have done like 6 smaller bottles of 75cl instead). The palm oil didn't eventually make it as our luggages were already overweight at the dying minute. There was no way to reduce the palm oil and take smaller quantity as it was frozen. Hubby didn't even give me the chance to reason what else we can remove before dropping my palm oil. Very painful, but I couldn't do anything about it.

Our Ethiopian flight was for 1:25pm. Family and friends came to pick us up at around 9am. My brother in law brought a truck and my husband's colleague also came with one of their office trucks to help with our luggages. In total, we had 14 pieces of 23kg bags and 7pcs of 7kg bags, 2 computer bags and one hand bag (reminds me of the popular saying 'eleru town council', that's only for those who understand grin). We're a family of 7. I decided to use all my luggage allowance instead of spending so much money to cargo. We limited our clothings to about 6bags only(mostly native attires). Other personal effects like documents, pictures etc were put in the 7kg bags. The rest of the bags contained foodstuffs (8pcs of 23kgs).

We decided to have some photo sessions before leaving our home, which took another 30mins or more. We finally left the house around 9:40am. We arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe int'l airport at about 10:25 am. We got 5trolley guys to help with our luggage. When one of the trolley guys found out we were using Ethiopian airlines, he decided to go for another client. This is because Ethiopian air has moved to the newly constructed terminal, which is a bit far and they had to push the trolleys a long distance. Long story short, we got another guy to push the rest.

We proceeded smoothly for check in. The custom guys separated some of our bags for physical checks after passing them through the scanner. But fortunately for us, a friend of ours who works at the airport stepped in and talked to the guy to allow us go as we were already running late for our flight.

We proceeded to Ethiopian check in counter, got the boarding passes and went to check in our luggages. Even after all the weighing and reweighing we did back home, some of the bags were still over the minimum weight, some were between 23.5 to 23.8, but the guy decided to overlook them since none was up to 24kg. We begged him to check in 5 of the 7hand luggages for us, but he didn't oblige. Saying that Ethiopian airlines does not allow that, and that if we wanted them checked in at all cost, we would have to pay.

Only the 6 bags containing clothes were in proper traveling boxes, we used cargo sacks and Ghana must go bags for the rest of the loads to reduce weight and cost of bags. So after weighing all the bags, he tagged the boxes and asked to take the rest for wrapping, there was only one guy doing shrink wrapping at the new terminal, he had some other people waiting too, so it took a while before it got to our turn. While waiting to wrap, we had to start taking out some things that won't be allowed into the airplane from hand lugages and replace them with other things from the big bags. We finished with the shrink wrapping (@1k per bag) went back to tag them, we found we had overshot the weight of the big bags again, some of them now weighing 24+kg. The guy became angry that we had added other items after he had weighed all the bags, my husband calmly explained to him that we only tried to reshuffle the bags as we needed to take out all liquid and other items that won't make it into the plane. We told him we had initially thought we could check in those hand luggages. He sha grudgingly checked-in all the bags like that. Hubby gave him a little tip thereafter.

At this time, my 2yr old was already crying and throwing tantrums every where. She was hungry as she refused to eat her breakfast before we left the house. I quickly gave her from the food we brought from home before proceeding to the boarding area. My husband started filling the immigration cards. He had only filled 2 of the yellow cards when boarding announcement was made. I had to trash the rest of my baby's food and quickly joined in filling the forms. When the hand luggages were scanned , they discovered some items that we didn't remember to remove, like body cream, toothpaste, shoe polish, lubricant (shame catch me for this one no be small *covers face*).

We finally boarded and we all gave a huge sigh of relief. Plane took off as scheduled. There was in-flight entertainment, but I was too tired to watch anything. Hubby, my 2yr old daughter and I all slept through out the Abuja- Addis leg. My older children engaged themselves with games and movies all through. I've never been a fan of food while flying, cos I usually feel sick from cabin pressure (I had even vomitted on one of my previous trips undecided). To minimize the nausea and motion sickness, I try not to eat while flying. So the first leg I didn't bother to collect food as the sleep was even more important to me.

Our lay over at Addis was for about 2:30 mins. By then I was already super hungry, I had to go to duty free area to buy snacks and drinks, which I couldn't even bring to the boarding area. So I sat there, ate and drank, before going back to the boarding area. The time ran so fast. We boarded for the next flight to Dublin. Had a technical stop for 45mins. I didn't eat on this flight as well, but asked for water. By the time we took off for the Toronto leg, I was already terribly hungry, so I had to eat something. I asked for chicken, ate only the chicken and left the pasta. At least I had something to hold my Tommy grin.
The kids slept for most part of the addis-dublin leg, and slept all through the Dublin-Toronto leg.

We landed Toronto Pearson international at 7:15 am, Tuesday, 29th January, but passengers could not disembark from the plane for almost an hour after landing, the pilot announced parking space was not ready yet. Finally, we arrived at immigration. All documents were checked, questions about criminality and all were asked. All the formalities done and our one way immigrant visa was cancelled, we got the magical 'welcome to Canada'�. I gave them the address of our rented apartment which was not going to be ready for move- in until 7th February.

We proceeded to service Canada and did our SIN registration. We got all the welcome to Canada packages. Every of the officers seemed overly nice, as they all chatted and laughed with us at every point. We felt so welcomed and special.

We went to baggage claim. Got all our bags. We were too tired to start pushing trolley by ourselves. So we got one of the big Trolley guys to carry all the big bags, while we carried the small bags by ourselves. He charged us 32 dollars, at that time we were left with no choice as we were already running late for our connecting flight to Edmonton. When I saw that the distance from the carousel to the baggage check in area was so short, e be like say make I slap the guy grin. After checking our bags it was just about 5mins to boarding. But on getting to the boarding area, it was announced that the flight had been delayed due to bad weather. The flight was originally for 12:46 pm, but we ended up boarding at around 2:50pm. After we finished boarding, plane did not still take off. We were waiting on board for another 40minutes. By this time, my kids were all tired and hungry. I knew food was for sale on Air Canada local flight. So I called them that I wanted to buy food for my kids, but that I had only cash, they said I could only use credit card to pay. Luckily for me, the kids understood our predicament. It turned out that the guy sitting right behind me overheard our conversation with the flight attendant. When it was time to start serving food and drinks, the attendant came to ask what the kids would love to eat. I reminded her of our previous conversation about cash payment and all that, that was when she told us that the gentleman behind us said we should order anything the kids wanted. By this time, they were all fast asleep. So I told her to give them anything that kids usually love. She packed food for all the kids and gave to me, then the man himself still went ahead and ordered some other goodies for them, of course, they couldn't eat any of them. So we did naija style (take away cheesy). We couldn't thank him enough.

We arrived Edmonton airport at around 7 something. We were welcomed by the cold and the snow sight was beautiful to behold. Two of our friends were waiting at the airport to receive us, let me also say that, I didn't know them from anywhere, I posted on the Edmonton platform that I was going to land in Edmonton and I don't have anybody on ground, this special lady (I call her my angel) contacted me, started scouting for houses for me, she would book appointment for apartment viewing. She has just been wonderful.
Their vans could not take everybody and all the bags, so we had to hire Uber too. We were taken to our cozy airbnb apartment which was to be our home for the next 9days. Our friends had prepared jollof rice and chicken, and drinks. We did justice to the food and we all rested from the long journey which happened to be the most stressful journey I've had in my entire life.

The following day, I bought a phone and a Canadian line, while hubby bought only the line. We opened our bank accounts with RBC, we were given temporary cards with which we can do Atm withdrawals and that our credit cards will arrive in about 10days. They gave us credit limit of 2k each.

We've done the Alberta health registration, visited some immigration agencies. Bredin center has been of great assistance, we were booked at Edmonton Mennonite center for new comers against this coming Tuesday.

We didn't contact the education board for the kids registration until we moved to our rented apartment on Thursday last week. We called the Catholic education board on Friday and the children were booked for assessment against this coming Thursday.

We have also been booked for some employers connect program this coming week.

So far, everything has been going on greatly. Just that the weather has been extreme. But we've shopped for the right winter gears, so we're good.

We're also preparing for the driver's licence knowledge test and all. The vehicle we got couldn't be registered yet as insurance companies are giving us crazy quotes, because we've got a Nigerian license. So, the idea of insurance has been shelved for now till we are able to get the Alberta license.

Thanks to this great family for all the great information being shared on this platform. God bless you all kiss

I enjoyed every bit of the landing gist o.May the land favour you and the family.Please how much roughly was your flight ticket money for a family of 6.Thank you

13 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Such a sweet landing gist @oluphilip2008
Congratulations and welcome home

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
joo2018:
Congrats @oluphili.p2008 on your landing.

I'm interested in the shrink-wrapping. Pls confirm if it is standard procedure that all "ghana must go" bags be shrink-wrapped at the airport i.e. you cannot complete your check-in without the shrink-wrapping.
It's not compulsory but very very VERY recommended (by me). Most GMGs these days are like paper
They start tearing from the check-in counter

5 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by hayor2014(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Adiepena:
Hello landed Seniors,
Thank you

It's fairly easy, download the rentfaster app from the play store, but you need someone to go help you check the apartment though, I could give you the number of my property manager.... Check this website...

https://www.rentfaster.ca/ab/calgary/rentals/?user_ID=20919

Just pick her number from the listed apartment

19 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 by maternal: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
iaatmguy:

edited: junypapa, am sorry if it appeared i was shading you, i wasn't. just state what the agent did. your application would be fine.

maternal
no pun intended, just stating the obvious. whatever it is that is eating you up, i hope it goes away quickly. it is either you throw salvos to get attention or that's just your person, either way it's too bad. YOU NEED TO CHANGE. the thread as been peaceful in your absence
You don't strike me as a blunt person, you are just plain RUD.E and i.ll mannered
learn to treat people with LOVE and RESPECT (which many folks on this wonderful thread do) irrespective of their wrong doings, abstain from being judgmental and confrontational.

I say my opinion then leave. Why do people who don't like me or my style continue responding to me ? A lot of people annoy me, but I leave and ignore them. I pick and choose who and what I respond too. Some people here are wolves in sheep clothing. This isn't a little white lie or a mistake. This man is a legit 419 guy. After using fraudulent ways to secure a visa through "an agent", he's now in hot pepper and is coming here for legit valid opinion ? Does he want honest law abiding people to help him figure out how to continue cheating the system ? Let him go confine with his "agent". People leave naija because of people like him. 419 cheats, who's always looking for ways to achieve things through illegitimate means or through the back door. A guy like this will definitely erode the system if he comes here. I doubt Canada lets this con-artist in. my 2 kobo.

On a side note. Why was my response deleted ? Which kind democracy is this on this board ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (713) (Reply)

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.